PDA

View Full Version : Yes, Obama had a landslide win...

Soflasnapper
11-10-2012, 03:38 PM
According to many in the GOP or conservative side.

Wait, they admitted that? Yes, just not about Obama's total. Before. About their own predictions of the Robme landslide.

http://upload.democraticunderground.com/imgs/home/121108-landslide.jpg

Solomon Grundy
11-10-2012, 04:32 PM
Some more salt for GOP wounds:

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/390169_362205933870739_1040528149_n.png

<span style="color: #000099">LOL! Where are you lloter? You were right it was a landslide, FOR OBAMA! Keep licking your wounds. /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif </span>

LWW
11-10-2012, 04:51 PM
What evidence do you have ... other than a Soviet style election?

Solomon Grundy
11-10-2012, 05:05 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What evidence do you have ... other than a Soviet style election? </div></div>

LOL! You are a rich source of whiney humor! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif

http://www.frugal-cafe.com/public_html/frugal-blog/frugal-cafe-blogzone/wp-content/uploads/2012/06/sour-grapes-make-the-best-whine.jpg

Soflasnapper
11-10-2012, 06:16 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What evidence do you have ... other than a Soviet style election? </div></div>

Soviet style elections are 95% affairs, not 3% affairs.

BTW, Myth's popular vote figure is now down in the 47%s (although high 47%s, to be sure).

LWW
11-10-2012, 06:32 PM
So you have no evidence.

BTW ... roughly 97% voted for one of the two fascist choices, proving again that even when you get it you still don't get it.

hondo
11-10-2012, 07:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you have no evidence.

BTW ... roughly 97% voted for one of the two fascist choices, proving again that even when you get it you still don't get it. </div></div>

Why, larry, why didn't you vote for Romney?
They give Chefjeff hell on AZ for not voting for either yet you did the same and got a pass.
Personally, I think you're fibbing. I think you did vote for Romney.

llotter
11-10-2012, 09:13 PM
Maybe it was wishful thinking the America would never re-elect The Moron but it is just a likely that that the Democrats cheated. After all, that is what they do every day of their lives.

LWW
11-11-2012, 07:04 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: hondo</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So you have no evidence.

BTW ... roughly 97% voted for one of the two fascist choices, proving again that even when you get it you still don't get it. </div></div>

Why, larry, why didn't you vote for Romney?
They give Chefjeff hell on AZ for not voting for either yet you did the same and got a pass.
Personally, I think you're fibbing. I think you did vote for Romney. </div></div>

My reasons are well stated over more than a year.

That you cannot comprehend them ay be due to hypnotism, hyper-parisanship, spoon fed fantasy, a mind addled by illegal drugs and untaxed korn likker ... or a combination of these things.

In any event, your being uninformed is your problem and not mine.

LWW
11-11-2012, 07:10 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: llotter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Maybe it was wishful thinking the America would never re-elect The Moron but it is just a likely that that the Democrats cheated. After all, that is what they do every day of their lives. </div></div>

Well ... he won by losing every state with photo ID laws, virtually every state that accepts anything for an ID, and all of the states with no ID laws.

Soflasnapper
11-11-2012, 10:27 AM
Why don't you get your facts a little bit more in line with reality?

PBO showed picture ID when he voted in Illinois, because that is a requirement there. He won Illinois, he did not lose Illinois.

The idea that his 750,000 or so vote margin in the 9 swing states is the result of that many in-person no-id illegal voters is absurd. If only because you'd then have to probably kill them all to prevent it being put out there after the blackmail didn't result in payment.

UPDATED: Illinois only requires photo id for early in-person voting.

However, see here. (http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/10/28/voter.identification/index.html)

It's an interactive map showing what kind of id is required or not required. Mainly, as per the sea of dark green one sees, states Obama won and those he lost have the same id requirement, that id is required, but may be photo id or non-photo id. That's true in Texas, and Washington, for example (and actually most of the states, period).

Only a very few require photo id routinely (after the first vote a person casts requiring it). One that does is Florida. Obama won Florida, of course.

llotter
11-11-2012, 11:46 AM
As someone famous once said, it is not who is voting but who is doing the counting.

Soflasnapper
11-11-2012, 12:15 PM
While I still don't agree (that election result counting fraud went on), it is at least slightly plausible, especially in comparison to the notion that the better part of 1 million actual in-person false votes were cast.

Here's my alternate theory.

That PBO was cruising to a victory, as the EC analysis showed for the whole campaign, was not a story the media wanted, given their interest in ratings.

So where the fraud lay was in the 'it's a tossup!' framing, and the willingness of the GOP to go full-unskewed on the mainstream polling results, in the fear that 'he can't win!' 'he's not closing' would discourage their base in an anti-bandwagon kind of effect, and in the hope that 'he's actually winning!' and 'he's closing the deal!' would gain a self-fulfilling bandwagon effect.

That the top people believed their own spin is unlikely, so this whole 'we can't believe this!' line is probably only a CYA operation from the top, so the rubes don't realize the game they played on them. The rank and file were genuinely surprised, as they accepted the spin job they got.