PDA

View Full Version : The Sad Fairy Tale of the WPBA

rackmup
10-11-2002, 08:14 AM
http://www.grimmfairytales.com/images/buttons/featured_over.gif

The kiddies playing at the WPBA playground, who have refused to grow up, played on their little rocking ponys and merry-go-rounds until one day, a new play-friend came along.

She seemed nice enough (interpreted as someone who could become "one of the gals") so they let her play on their own little field of dreams.

Then one day, the playground leaders saw a very scary thing: The new girl acted more...well, more like an adult! She had silly ideas like expanding the field to include more players and for the WPBA to be available to every woman who desired the opportunity to reach the top.

Oh, how the playground bullies didn't like that. They rallied together one day and said "I don't like this new girl. She has good ideas and might just become too popular with all of the other girls that we have been pushing around all of these years."

So, one day, when the new girl wasn't looking, they gathered together and decided to change the locks on the playground gates. The new girl showed up one day and discovered that she was no longer welcome at the WPBA playground. They snubbed her and told her to take her "good ideas and look for someone else that subscribes to this "fairness crap" because there was no place for it in the WPBA playground."

The moral of this story is: "Change is inevitable. So is failure if change isn't embraced."

The playground of the WPBA needs to be bulldozed and rebuilt, without fences and with expected change and improvements. Those who don't agree? Well...they can just take their ball and go home to pout.

Regards,

Ken ( a friend of Diana Sorrentino)

http://www.ongoing-tales.com/SERIALS/oldtime/POETRY/BAR1.JPG

Rich R.
10-11-2002, 08:27 AM
Ken, I think you have a pretty good perspective on the whole situation.
Rich R.~~~also sitting in Diana's corner.

9 Ball Girl
10-11-2002, 03:51 PM
Just bringing it to the top.

10-11-2002, 04:47 PM
you tell one side of the story, and i suppose the other side will voice their's in court. i think that's all boring.

how it plays out here is more interesting since the DR has her followers and the wpba is represented by, at least, crimi.

jjinfla
10-11-2002, 04:50 PM
Ah, you just want some of that 30 MIl Ken. Jake

10-11-2002, 04:58 PM
you only know one side. and the only thing you know about the other side is what the DR is telling you.

my perspective is that the two sides are battling and they BOTH have their agenda.

the only other thing i have a pulse for is the DR's past attempt to change the rules at CCB by doing away with anonymity by petitioning for registration. as you can see, that attempt failed miserably as ip addresses are no longer displayed with posters. anonymity prevailed.

off hand, i'd say the DR is bossy.

10-13-2002, 10:30 PM
are you an anarchist? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

this tiny drama will play itself out in court.