PDA

View Full Version : Collectivism

llotter
11-15-2012, 11:49 AM
http://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash3/522225_10151536591407796_322376580_n.jpg

LWW
11-15-2012, 01:20 PM
The cabal here would IMHO cheer for, or at least turn a blind eye to, executions of "ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE" should a demokrook godking ever order them.

Soflasnapper
11-15-2012, 02:23 PM
What a ludicrous and offensive opinion you share! Shame!

And oddly, the exterminationist language is mainly on the right.

For some examples, Alan West called for his political opponents to all get the hell out of the country, and his designated chief of staff called for public lynchings of undocumented people in the public square (prior to when he appointed her).

cushioncrawler
11-15-2012, 03:50 PM
Unless i am mistaken that pix iz south koreans shooting south koreans and the pix woz taken by a usofa colonel.
mac.

nAz
11-15-2012, 04:18 PM
Mac i believe this is a pic of Chinese executing a Tibetan women.
i have seen the whole set some wheres on the net Think there were few women). let me see if i can find them, they are pretty gruesome.

nAz
11-15-2012, 04:19 PM
http://www.friendsoftibet.org/main/images/tibet_execution_5.jpg

http://www.friendsoftibet.org/main/execution.html

Solomon Grundy
11-15-2012, 04:22 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The cabal here would IMHO cheer for, or at least turn a blind eye to, executions of "ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE" should a demokrook godking ever order them. </div></div>

You are totally lacking in any sense of decency. Thank you for reminding me again of just what a filthy p.o.s scumbag you really are.

cushioncrawler
11-15-2012, 04:44 PM
Yes the chineze did/do some bad shit.

This once again proovs that reason logik truth and science hav their limits, and we all need to get religion.
mac.

LWW
11-15-2012, 05:17 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The cabal here would IMHO cheer for, or at least turn a blind eye to, executions of "ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE" should a demokrook godking ever order them. </div></div>

You are totally lacking in any sense of decency. Thank you for reminding me again of just what a filthy p.o.s scumbag you really are. </div></div>

Did I strike a raw nerve?

Solomon Grundy
11-15-2012, 05:33 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Solomon Grundy</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The cabal here would IMHO cheer for, or at least turn a blind eye to, executions of "ENEMIES OF THE PEOPLE" should a demokrook godking ever order them. </div></div>

You are totally lacking in any sense of decency. Thank you for reminding me again of just what a filthy p.o.s scumbag you really are. </div></div>

Did I strike a raw nerve? </div></div>

No, it's more like absolute disgust at your being a dung eating maggot.

LWW
11-15-2012, 05:58 PM
I love itwhen you makemy point.

llotter
11-15-2012, 06:39 PM
The first step in rationalizing such evil is to dehumanize the victims as the Nazis did with the Jews and the Left does with abortion. This is obviously the consequence of substituting the 'wisdom' of their feeble little minds for the time tested truth of the ages. Yes, the smart, scientifically minded people know how to find Utopia and while the price might seem high for the average Joe, they are simply not competent to ever understand.

cushioncrawler
11-15-2012, 07:31 PM
Take away reason logik truth and science and u are left with, with, with -- gimmeasecond -- with, well, i guess that just leevs us with the The Holey Bible.
mac.

Solomon Grundy
11-15-2012, 08:20 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love itwhen you makemy point. </div></div>

Yes, your point was to prove that you are indeed a POS scumbag who lacks decency and is a dung eating maggot. Glad I could help. Call me anytime you need further assistance.

hondo
11-17-2012, 04:44 PM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LWW</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I love itwhen you makemy point. </div></div>

"I love itwhen you makemy point."

I love it when you make a big deal out of others' typos.
Pure comedy gold! /forums/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/laugh.gif