PDA

View Full Version : Ailes..we have no agenda

Qtec
11-18-2012, 02:01 AM
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"I don't care about my legacy," Ailes said during the same sit-down. "It's too late. My enemies will create it and they'll push it." He also insisted that the next four years won't necessarily be about tearing down President Obama. "It's day to day for us," Ailes said. "We don't — I know no one believes it — we have no agenda." </div></div>

link (http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/11/roger-ailes-says-fox-news-has-no-agenda.html)

ReallY???????

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Rohrabacher: Obama Doesn't Want Anyone to Believe in Radical Islamic Terrorism

Of all the recent stupidity surrounding this drummed up conspiracy theory by the right wing that there's some massive coverup in regard to the attack on our embassy in Libya back in September, this has to be one of the more ridiculous ones I've heard. <u>President Obama didn't want Amb. Susan Rice to admit the attacks were terrorism, because he doesn't want anyone to believe that radical Islamic terrorism exists.</u>

I don't know what it's going to take to get the right wing politicians and the yappers over at Fox to back off of this story, but it's making my head hurt. <span style='font-size: 14pt'>Obviously facts don't seem to matter much to them, but then, when have they at Fox? These people just keep building up their own alternate reality apart from the rest of us and they've just gotten worse with looking like they've lost their damned minds since Romney lost the election.</span>

Here was Rep. Dana Rohrabacher touting his conspiracy theories on Van Susteren's show on Fox this Thursday -- 'Breathtaking' lies and dishonesty by Obama and White House spark anger at Benghazi hearing: </div></div>

watch it (http://videocafe.crooksandliars.com/heather/rohrabacher-obama-doesnt-want-anyone-belie)

Q

Qtec
11-18-2012, 04:25 AM
Quote of the day.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So what’s going on here? I can sum it up in two words: scandal envy. Republicans are indescribably frustrated by the fact that Barack Obama, whom they regard as both illegitimate and corrupt, went through an entire term without a major scandal. They tried with “Fast and Furious,” but that turned out to be small potatoes. They tried with Solyndra, but that didn’t produce the criminality they hoped for either. Obama even managed to dole out three-quarters of a trillion dollars in stimulus money without any graft or double-dealing to be found. Nixon had Watergate, Reagan had Iran-Contra, Clinton had Lewinsky, [and don't forget that Bush had the Plame affair and the Abramaoff scandal! –ed] and Barack Obama has gotten off scott-free. This is making them absolutely livid, and they’re going to keep trying to gin up a scandal, even if there’s no there there. Benghazi may not be an actual scandal, but it’s all they have handy. </div></div>

Q

Soflasnapper
11-18-2012, 10:05 AM
I think Roger is hinting that, on any given day, they may be focusing on harming this Democratic senator's chances, another Democratic House aspirant's candidacy, only to turn later to trying to block a Democratic governor's policy proposal.

See? No agenda!!! No plan!! There are a lot of elected Democrats and Democrats seeking election, so it really is hard to say where they'll focus in advance.

He'll do whatever he hears on a direct line from <s>Satan</s> <s>Rupaul</s> Rupert M. he must do, as always.