PDA

View Full Version : Happy New Year !

hondo
12-31-2012, 06:12 PM
I wish all my friends on BD a very Happy New Year.
Oh, shucks, I wish ALL of you a Happy New Year. :smile-new:

Stretch
12-31-2012, 11:22 PM
Happy New Year Hondo! Just took a few shots out the back door. :) St.

cushioncrawler
01-01-2013, 12:47 AM
Yes hope 2013 iz a happy year for all. But i suspekt that it might be an unhappy year for many.

Philosophikly speeking, i suppoze that happyness karnt exist without unhappyness. A measureing tape karnt hav just one end, it needs two ends. Some years must be unhappy, some years very unhappy. But i am thinking that 2013 in the usofa wont be, karnt be, a very happy year. Very happy years are going to be extinct for a very very long time. And very very unhappy years will be here, again, frayed to say.

And why duzz the year havta start on january the first, why karnt it start on the longest day, ie december 22nd. I mean, jan 1st shood be on the longest day. I mean the shortest day in the usofa, the longest day down under.

This would mean that Xmas day would be celebrated 3 days after new years eve woz celebrated. On the other hand it kood be celebrated on the new dec 25th, ie 6 days before new years just like allways.

Anyhow, jan 1st iz allmost gone down here, and soon it will be 2014.
mac.

Gayle in MD
01-01-2013, 02:12 PM
Happy new year Hondo, Stretch, Mac, everyone!

And Mac!!! Oh, Mac, Mac, Mac! Ever heard the old saying, If it didn't rain, we wouldn't appreciate the sunshine?

I've always felt that it is adversity, which presents the greatest opportunities, so everything is always perfect, just the way it is, only we don't know it at the time, so choose it the way it is. Adversity serves a valuable function. That's when we grow as individuals, and become more than we were, and we learn to appreciate every single moment because the good moments annd the bad ones, both have vaule.

The way I look at it, as long as my family is well, and no one is ill, hungry, or cold, then I am not only very happy, but very rich in all ways that matter.

Love,
Gayle

Soflasnapper
01-01-2013, 02:50 PM
Happy merry, Merry happy, holiday today! Not a big day compared to the night's events (which I didn't do either), but as a marker for new hope, may it be so for all.

cushioncrawler
01-01-2013, 04:44 PM
Happy new year Hondo, Stretch, Mac, everyone! And Mac!!! Oh, Mac, Mac, Mac! Ever heard the old saying, If it didn't rain, we wouldn't appreciate the sunshine? I've always felt that it is adversity, which presents the greatest opportunities, so everything is always perfect, just the way it is, only we don't know it at the time, so choose it the way it is. Adversity serves a valuable function. That's when we grow as individuals, and become more than we were, and we learn to appreciate every single moment because the good moments annd the bad ones, both have vaule. The way I look at it, as long as my family is well, and no one is ill, hungry, or cold, then I am not only very happy, but very rich in all ways that matter. Love, GayleHiya gayle. I luvv the rain.
But how kan anyone be happy with so much shit happening around the world. Overpopulation iz a huge problem -- doubly so koz of superstitious ignorant pinkarsed apes. Global warming. Extinctions. Deforestation. Pollution. Krappynomix.
Anyone who iznt depressed iz a lunatic. Theze are the dark ages -- future peeple will hate us till they die.
mac.

Re a happy-tape having two ends. Praps i woz wrong. Or, i woznt wrong, but it says very very unhappy at one end -- and the other end says zero.

LWW
01-01-2013, 08:36 PM
Yippee ...

hondo
01-01-2013, 09:31 PM
Yippee ...

As Jesus once said, "Blessed are the rich, for they will inherit the earth."

hondo
01-01-2013, 09:39 PM
Will Rogers (http://billiardsdigest.com/wiki/Will_Rogers), said during the Great Depression (http://billiardsdigest.com/wiki/Great_Depression) that "money was all appropriated for the top in hopes that it would trickle down to the needy."[2] (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/#cite_note-2) The term is mostly used ironically or as pejorative.

But that "great" President Reagan thought it would be a wonderful scam to pull on the sheeple, thus ensuring that the rich get richer and the poor get poorer.
Of course anybody with a lick of sense now realize that the only thing the one per centers will let trickle down is their piss on the middle class.

LWW
01-02-2013, 01:14 AM
As Jesus once said, "Blessed are the rich, for they will inherit the earth."

Got a link to support that?

hondo
01-02-2013, 07:09 AM
Got a link to support that?

No, because he never said that, nor did I ever think he said that.
But I imagine you knew that.
Or... maybe not. You've turned into a clueless troll these days.

LWW
01-02-2013, 08:14 AM
No, because he never said that, nor did I ever think he said that.
But I imagine you knew that.
Or... maybe not. You've turned into a clueless troll these days.

Don't hate me because you made yet another false claim.

hondo
01-02-2013, 01:21 PM
Don't hate me because you made yet another false claim.

Only an idiot would think that I thought it was the rich rather than the meek.
Are you an idiot?
I know when you switch into johnny mode you are clueless about the Bible, but I
thought larry mode was a little brighter than that. My bad.
I'll be honest though. This whole exchange seems rather odd to me.
When you were having orgasms of glee over the rich maintaining their tax cuts, I couldn't help making an ironic comment about Jesus' words reversing the rich and the meek.
For you to pretend that I didn't know Jesus's words was very johnny- like.
You and I have usually been on the same page spiritually , at least from an intellectual standpoint.

You know very well that I know the Bible and have studied many other religions and I know you have.
So why the childish barb? What did you gain other than look like a troll.
It appears to me that your inner voices are starting to interrupt each other and johnny butted into larry's train of thought.
Get help, larry.

As for hating you. You and I have both told each other many times- hate the sin, not the sinner.
I still wouldn't piss on you if your heart was on fire but I don't hate you at all.
I still think if you would only see a psychiatrist for mental guidance or a priest for an exorcism, there is hope for you.

hondo
01-02-2013, 01:24 PM
By the way, this is usually when you switch into johnny mode to say terrible things about me while assuring me that preacher is praying for me.
Be aware that I have your johnny on total ignore and if you quote him , you will go on ignore until you return to your senses.

Gayle in MD
01-02-2013, 02:39 PM
Hiya gayle. I luvv the rain.
But how kan anyone be happy with so much shit happening around the world. Overpopulation iz a huge problem -- doubly so koz of superstitious ignorant pinkarsed apes. Global warming. Extinctions. Deforestation. Pollution. Krappynomix.
Anyone who iznt depressed iz a lunatic. Theze are the dark ages -- future peeple will hate us till they die.
mac.

Re a happy-tape having two ends. Praps i woz wrong. Or, i woznt wrong, but it says very very unhappy at one end -- and the other end says zero.

Anyone who iznt depressed iz a lunatic.

Thanks, Mac, lol.
:kiss:
I'm not depressed, Mac!

LWW
01-02-2013, 04:59 PM
Only an idiot would think that I thought it was the rich rather than the meek.
Are you an idiot?

You poor thing ... don't you remember what I've seen from you?

I've seen you insist for days that OSAMA was the POTUS ... get pizzed for days because I said you weren't stupid ... swear that Obama was the face on the shroud of Turin ... swear that spirits possessed you in the voting booth ... solicit men for sex in PM's ... and I could go on, but based on your history there really isn't anything nutty from you that oud surprise me.

hondo
01-02-2013, 07:06 PM
Everything you have said is either an outright lie or you've chosen to pretend that I was serious when any fool could see I was kidding.
I'm always amazed when your klan insists that liberals have no sense of humor when actually the opposite is true.
You bore me with your little games that you play over and over.
I think starting right now I'm going to put you on ignore til the 10th or 12th.
Give you a little time to reflect on what an incredible bore you have become.
See you then. BORING!

LWW
01-03-2013, 05:09 AM
Then why do you shadowpost?

The truth is that you live to cause trouble.

Sev
01-03-2013, 03:30 PM
I see we are off to a happy new year.

Best of health and happiness to you all.

Now who's feelings do I stomp on first ;) :) :D

LWW
01-03-2013, 06:22 PM
I see we are off to a happy new year.

Best of health and happiness to you all.

Now who's feelings do I stomp on first ;) :) :D

Let it be mine ... brother hondo has suffered enough.

LWW
01-03-2013, 06:22 PM
BTW .. I really dig the cat.