PDA

View Full Version : Lucasi shaft

10-12-2002, 08:59 PM
i'd like to know if anybodys Lucasi shaft warping? if there are any who own one out there or at least heard of the problem occuring. 2 people i know who use a Lucasi have a slight warp in their cue shaft and i was thinking if this was just coincidence. contemplating on a future purchase why i'm asking. thanks

Harold Acosta
10-12-2002, 11:10 PM
I have 2 Lucasi shafts. No problems but there is always the possibility of any shaft warping.

I had one of my Schon's warp, thought about reducing the diameter. Sent it to Schon and they fixed it. I don't think Lucasi would do that!

nAz
10-12-2002, 11:18 PM
well my brother has a lucasi i forget the model, but it warped after 5 month and he only use it i say maybe 15 hour total time over that time period and he stord it in his case lying down. who knows why it warpped

Rod
10-13-2002, 01:03 AM
Anything is possible with a shaft especially if the wood is not seasoned well. In this case of mass production it sure can be possible. People need to store there cues in a safe place, not in the trunk. A cue repair guy here says they have the tendacy to warp in the butt. Good playing cue for the price, just take good care of it.

ceebee
10-13-2002, 12:10 PM
I have a Lucasi that is 2 years old & straight as an ARROW. It is like new, because I purchased it for my Cue Rack at home... it is an L-15.. it's the most beautiful one they ever made.... would you care to se a picture?