PDA

View Full Version : Where's the damn pictures...

Voodoo Daddy
10-13-2002, 12:44 PM
Kato...you lil ankle biter, where are all these pictures you took at the Open? You took them with a digital camara, the film is already developed...HAHAHAHAHA!!

10-13-2002, 02:46 PM
Now that's not fair Voodoo!! I spent a fair amount of time with Kato that week, and he didn't nip at my ankles, not once! (Wondering if I should be insulted...) /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
10-13-2002, 04:03 PM
Oh, so now you're yelling at me? I thought you wanted me to put your head on Arnold's body? Jeez, these things take time.

Seriously, I haven't been home in over a week. Cut me some slack.

Kato

Chris Cass
10-13-2002, 05:51 PM
I've gott'em, all of them. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA You'll never get them and I will pin them up on my wall and laugh.AHAHAHAHAHA I told Kato to make up a lame excuse so I could keep them.

C.C.~~in secclusion

SPetty
10-13-2002, 06:11 PM
Man, I guess I shouldn't have promised to put them on the internet for him! If he could get them to you, surely he could get them to me for posting on the internet... Unless, of course, there's some reason they shouldn't be posted? What are you seeing there, Chris?

cueball1950
10-13-2002, 06:12 PM
Hey Kato. Please do not forget my Copy please.......mike

Kato
10-13-2002, 08:04 PM
Susan, nobody has any pictures from me. I'm working on a different plan. I'm going to have to put them on a CD and e-mail them out using my Mom's computer. Right now I'm running dial up AOL and it takes approximately 43 hours to e-mail 1 picture.

Kato~~~will be smacking Chris around in January for getting me in trouble.

Chris Cass
10-13-2002, 08:26 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Susan, nobody has any pictures from me. I'm working on a different plan. I'm going to have to put them on a CD and e-mail them out using my Mom's computer. Right now I'm running dial up AOL and it takes approximately 43 hours to e-mail 1 picture.

Kato~~~will be smacking Chris around in January for getting me in trouble. <hr></blockquote>

AHAHAHAHHA That's lame enough Kato. AHAHAHAHAHA

C.C.~~come get ya some Kato. I wouldn't even think about it, if you ever want to see your coffee distributor again. AHAHAHAHAHA

cueball1950
10-13-2002, 08:50 PM
chris/kato..........I'll be the referee. who is going to pay me off first..........lol............mike

Eric.
10-15-2002, 08:24 AM
O.K., count me in on the lynch mob. I got my pitchfork and I'm gonna chant "We want pictures, we want pictures..."

Eric &gt;wouldn't mind checking out some pics

Chris Cass
10-15-2002, 08:32 AM
Good luck Eric,

Kato was last seen, walking down a Fla. street with glazed over eyes saying, "Sandor Tot" sporting silk pajamas and Bugs Bunny slippers.

C.C.~~LMAO

Eric.
10-15-2002, 09:03 AM
Doctor: Repeat again

Kato: I'm Sandor Tot,Millionaire,I own a mansion&amp;a yacht

Eric &gt;i'm next on the couch

10-15-2002, 09:33 AM
Eric,
I find your Fudd references both hilarious and disturbing at the same time..... LMAO /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif
How You?

Lester
10-15-2002, 12:28 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Kato...you lil ankle biter, where are all these pictures you took at the Open? You took them with a digital camara, the film is already developed...HAHAHAHAHA!! <hr></blockquote>&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;&gt;Voodoo ----Kids today! You can't learn him nothin'. Somebody's "sittin" on the pictures. Probably doctorin' em up. God knows what they will look like when they get on the net. ***Lester***