PDA

View Full Version : Too Much is Enough

10-14-2002, 06:05 PM
I'm tired of hearing about Dr. D vs the WPBA. It looks like a dead heat to me, and that's okay. I don't have a dime bet on it, and don't care how it comes out.

Let's play some one-pocket.

rackmup
10-14-2002, 06:48 PM
You only "Hear" about it if you "Read" about it. Suggestion: Don't click on the thread.

To those of us that know Diana, new news is always welcome.

BTW: Dr_D is a three point favorite in the early betting at the book in the Bellagio. Those numbers might change as we grow closer to "game time".

Regards,

Ken

beerwolf
10-14-2002, 08:24 PM
I'd like to play some. I just put a new tip on my cue. I had to cut the end off because the glue didn't stick very well to the brass part. The Elmer's glue that was recommended at this chatroom worked good though. It says it's good for wood so they were right.

I heard that this type of tip doesn't need much chalk because it's already blue but I still put some on before every game. I guess it's just a habit.

What's one-pocket? I'm just a 2 but I want to learn. Where are you located?
BW

Chris Cass
10-14-2002, 09:24 PM
Your totally blowing my mind BW. Elmers? Brass ferrule? Want ta play some? That's way too much for me. Nobody can get away with being that flakey in todays day and age.

C.C.

rackmup
10-15-2002, 05:05 AM
/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Wally_in_Cincy
10-15-2002, 06:46 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: beerwolf:</font><hr> I'd like to play some. I just put a new tip on my cue. I had to cut the end off because the glue didn't stick very well to the brass part. The Elmer's glue that was recommended at this chatroom worked good though. It says it's good for wood so they were right.

I heard that this type of tip doesn't need much chalk because it's already blue but I still put some on before every game. I guess it's just a habit.

BW <hr></blockquote>

C'mon get with the program. Get those screw-on tips. Duuh...

10-15-2002, 07:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: beerwolf:</font><hr> I'd like to play some. I just put a new tip on my cue. I had to cut the end off because the glue didn't stick very well to the brass part. The Elmer's glue that was recommended at this chatroom worked good though. It says it's good for wood so they were right.

What's one-pocket? I'm just a 2 but I want to learn. Where are you located?
BW <hr></blockquote>

HaHaHa. It looks like you are trying to immitate Bluewolf.You are even signing BW like she did. Get real!!
Don't you have something better to do?