PDA

View Full Version : Are You A Turtle?

TomBrooklyn
10-15-2002, 12:46 AM
If you know the password, please PM it to me. Don't say it in the forum.

Tom
Imperial Turtle

SPetty
10-15-2002, 08:00 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> If you know the password, please PM it to me. Don't say it in the forum. <hr></blockquote>You Bet Your Sweet Ass I Am

Wow, harken me back to my elementary school days. This response isn't what you meant by "password", was it? "Everyone" knows that if you ask that question, this is the proper answer... right?

PQQLK9
10-15-2002, 08:29 AM
you've got mail!

10-15-2002, 10:10 AM
tom do you know poolrooms in queens where good players hang out call me steve 914 7255362

Rod
10-15-2002, 10:15 AM
Tom, I don't get it. Who when where was this turtle? Why can't you say it here? dumbfounded!!!

9 Ball Girl
10-15-2002, 10:25 AM
Hi. Don't mean to barge in on Tom here but you might want to try Golden Cue on Monday nights. Big tournament. Big.

SPetty
10-15-2002, 10:34 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rod:</font><hr> Tom, I don't get it. Who when where was this turtle? Why can't you say it here? dumbfounded!!! <hr></blockquote>And... what does the turtle have to do with pool??!?

PQQLK9
10-15-2002, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rod:</font><hr> Tom, I don't get it. Who when where was this turtle? Why can't you say it here? dumbfounded!!! <hr></blockquote>http://turtleville.tripod.com/ruaturtle/

Rod
10-15-2002, 10:51 AM
Umm, well, uhh, heck I don't know. I must have been out of the state or country when this happened. Am I the only one that doesn't get it?

~~~ rod was probably sleeping

Kato
10-15-2002, 11:14 AM
Rod, count me into the club. I got no freakin' clue what's happening.

Kato~~~mildly amused like Tot

Rod
10-15-2002, 12:17 PM
Oh ok I see, well Nick I'd never pass the test so I guess I'll not be a member of the turtles. I mean I'd pass the part of sticking my neck out but not the written test. That test is just to tough for me, I believe it said something to the effect of you sucker get your mind out of the gutter!! Does knowing this come from being a military brat or something? LOL

Rod
10-15-2002, 12:23 PM
Quote SPetty, And... what does the turtle have to do with pool??!?

Humm, trying to mislead me huh? Ok just wait, I'll throw you a curve one day!!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Jay M
10-15-2002, 12:48 PM
there are trick questions in that...

question #2 I answered frock (as in a cloak worn by monks) and was incorrect

question #3 I said his arms and was incorrect

question # 7 digs a hole--incorrect

question #8 a dollar bill--incorrect

question #11 almond joy --incorrect (caps?) edit-- you need a space after the answer

question #13 last name -- incorrect

question #14 eyes -- incorrect

I'm going to go back and enter their "Right" answers just to see what happens, but I guess I'm not a turtle...

Jay M

Edit-- I found out what happens when you get them all right.

"This gives you a grade of A. You must be a profit, your mind is so clean."

doesn't he mean "prophet"?

TomBrooklyn
10-15-2002, 02:08 PM
Hmmm, I didn't know there was a website for the International Association of Turtles. I've been a card carrying Turtle for 23 years. =TB=

SPetty
10-16-2002, 10:51 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: TomBrooklyn:</font><hr> Hmmm, I didn't know there was a website for the International Association of Turtles. I've been a card carrying Turtle for 23 years. <hr></blockquote>Actually, there's quite a few web sites on it...

So, did you get your password answer? Hope I didn't spoil anything for you. Why didn't you want it posted? And... what does the turtle have to do with pool? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

TomBrooklyn
10-16-2002, 11:41 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: SPetty:</font><hr> And... what does the turtle have to do with pool? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif<hr></blockquote>Because you might meet a turtle in a pool hall.