PDA

View Full Version : Negative Vibes Abound!

rackmup
10-18-2002, 01:22 PM
<ul type="square"> Fran is gone.
Dr_D is suing.
Bluewolf is lurking.
Sid's jump cue quit jumping.
Tips are falling off cues everywhere.
"Trading Places" can't be taped. "They" have to watch it together.
My 9-ball skills are waning.
My 1-pocket skills are non-existent.
I couldn't go to the Open.
Dance floors are popping up in pool halls.
Grady is mad.
My dog just couldn't wait until I got home.
The toilet overflowed today.
It's raining.
A nut with a gun lives in DC.
A bigger nut with lots of guns lives in Afghanistan.
The biggest nut is hiding under his couch somewhere in Iraq with his finger on a button that launches God-knows-what.
"Peace" is just a symbol on the back window of a '66 VW bus.
Tom_in_Cincy isn't himself lately.
The rally on Wall Street seems to have slowed.
Blatant cheating everywhere!
Obeone is choking.
Meucci is in Chapter XI.
Chalk VS. No Chalk.
Red Circle VS. Blue Circle.
Patrick thinks he's God and I cannot find reference to him anywhere in my bible.
And the "Anonymouses" (anonymi?) are getting bolder and meaner (per Wally_in_Cincy).
Wally's lost nine 8-ball matches in a row.
His nephew's back in the slam.
It's like a nightmare.
Brent (a "newbie") is changing the thread topic instead of starting a different one.
Apparently, Lorri is just a "tease" and has possibly damaged Kato for life.
[/list]

But look at the bright side: It's Friday, it's pool night and Lorri has a sexy phone voice and a cute giggle. I guess I'll just look at it this way:

"If he brings you to it, He'll get you through it."

Have a great weekend my friends.

Regards,

Ken (admits he likes the rain)

nAz
10-18-2002, 01:32 PM
that sexy phone voice should be enough! and a giggle to boot!

Kato
10-18-2002, 01:40 PM
Lorri has a sexy voice and a giggle. Well, that's not what you need to know about Lorri. Here is a tip. When playing Lorri don't fall for "the pose" or "the look". The moves are calculated to melt your manly heart and make your knees quiver so you must be very careful. These moves that she pulls...............oh..............constantly are enough to cause you to make a 4 ft trough in the Simonis on your favorite table.

Kato~~~has seen the look and the pose, turned to stone, got weak in the knees but overcame and lived to tell about it.

nAz
10-18-2002, 01:49 PM
I wanna play her!!!!! http://smilies.networkessence.net/contrib/tweetz/hump.gif

J/K Lorri /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif maybe we will play @ VF

Wally_in_Cincy
10-18-2002, 02:12 PM
And the "Anonymouses" (anonymi?) are getting bolder and meaner.

Wally's lost nine 8-ball matches in a row.

My nephew's back in the slam.

It's like a nightmare.

But I'm going to SnookerS in 30 min. and Lake Cumberland this weekend-yippee!

Brent
10-18-2002, 02:28 PM
Im going a bit offtopic here but I wanted to ask u guys what u think about pool getting in the way of college. Im lately realizeing that this might be happening to me. Ofcourse one thing is that Im a very lazy person and my dad is still wondering how I finished high-shcool (lol thnx 4 the support dad) but seriously I have been skipping lectures just to go play some pool and have a good time with some m8-s. I know u prolly gonna lecture me now but Id like to hear it anyway. Thnx

Lazy Brent from far east....

Kato
10-18-2002, 02:48 PM
Begin lecture. Brent, school first, pool second. End lecture.

Professor Kato

Brent
10-18-2002, 03:35 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Begin lecture. Brent, school first, pool second. End lecture.

Professor Kato <hr></blockquote>

Yup..but think of it thatway - If I wasnt playing pool Id still be skipping lectures but instead playing pool Id have a bud or two /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Barbara
10-18-2002, 05:06 PM
...because I wasn't mentioned in the "Bad Vibes" post....

So maybe I won't go 2 and Oh in my next tourny...

And hope springs eternal...

Barbara~~~tapada tapada tapada tapada tapada WHUMP!! ..ow ooouch...

<font color=red>I will never answer to Anonymous' post again."</font color=red>

Tom_In_Cincy
10-18-2002, 05:31 PM
Barbara..

Good Vibes abound.. and even if I was mentioned..its nice to know that I have "anonymous" fans...

I cannot promise to never reply to anonymous posts.. but I am going to avoid Flame wars.. whenever possible.. just a waste of time.. to many good posters here to take time to reply to flames.

Barbara
10-18-2002, 05:54 PM
Brent,

Pool getting in the way of your college education??? Omigod! Whoever heard of that?!!

When I lived at the "New Residence" dorm at college they had a spanking brand new 8' pool table. The cost was 1 cent a minute to rent the balls and a cue. I finagled a cue for myself and this other student brought his own set of Arimeth balls and just lent them to me for the duration of our "careers" there.

I can definitely remember staying up all hours of the night just playing pool sometimes. By myself. I used to take the 8am til 3pm classes, study, eat dinner, watch M*A*S*H reruns until 7 pm, then play pool just about all night.

Oh man, those were the nights...

Barbara

10-18-2002, 10:42 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Kato:</font><hr> Lorri has a sexy voice and a giggle. Well, that's not what you need to know about Lorri. Here is a tip. When playing Lorri don't fall for "the pose" or "the look". The moves are calculated to melt your manly heart and make your knees quiver so you must be very careful. These moves that she pulls...............oh..............constantly are enough to cause you to make a 4 ft trough in the Simonis on your favorite table.

Kato~~~has seen the look and the pose, turned to stone, got weak in the knees but overcame and lived to tell about it. <hr></blockquote>

Oh! SO unfair Kato!! And here I was thinking you were a nice guy! LOL Listen, it's not my fault that you are unused to playing women who actually want to win against you! If you wanted me to not use every weapon in my arsenal, you should have made the bet more attractive to lose. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif And besides of which, as I recall, you were quite able to resist my blatant sharks, you did win the most time, my dear /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

By the way girls, Kato doesn't need any moves. He's distracting enough on looks alone!

9 Ball Girl
10-18-2002, 11:17 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;
By the way girls, Kato doesn't need any moves. He's distracting enough on looks alone!<hr></blockquote>

I second that! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

eg8r
10-19-2002, 12:11 AM
Hey don't knock Trading Spaces. If there is one time to sit down with the wife and watch a little TV it might as well be something clean like Trading Spaces. ha ha

eg8r

eg8r
10-19-2002, 12:20 AM
Being a recent college graduate, I might offer some advice. First to consider, if you can't beat the kid from Puerto Rico in the ACUI tournament next year, and then offer him the 6 ball, quit skipping lectures (he blew through the ACUIs a couple years ago, and i think he still has a year of eligibility left). Just ask Harold Acosta about him, he is well known on the island. If you are like most college students, then you have a p/t job that pays maybe $7/hour. With a decent degree (not speaking about communications) you should get a nice raise when you get out of college. I was able to see huge raise, but that is because of a recent contract that was won and they are in a hiring frenzy.

Long post just to say, play for fun and maybe the tourneys in your area, but do not skip school. I am sure when it is all said and done, I will be touring the world while the best hustlers are nickle and diming themselves to death looking for the big kill.

eg8r

CarolNYC
10-19-2002, 04:08 AM
Just remember the "3-Yute Power!"ha ha
Carol:0

Barbara
10-19-2002, 08:42 AM
"A hottie with sprinkles"

Isn't that how you described Kato to me, Lorri?? /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif!

Barbara

Sid_Vicious
10-19-2002, 10:36 AM
It was all a stance issue, the Stealth hops even with no chalk. Scratch my negative vibe from the list...sid

10-19-2002, 07:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> "A hottie with sprinkles"

Isn't that how you described Kato to me, Lorri?? /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif!

Barbara <hr></blockquote>

Oh Boy!! Kato's got all kinds of sprinkles!! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Voodoo Daddy
10-19-2002, 07:11 PM
Sprinkles?...Oh man, I'm gonna yack...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Tom_In_Cincy
10-19-2002, 07:14 PM
Lorri,
I just got all the CCB tournament pics posted on AZBilliards.. they will be ready for viewing next week.. I have a few of Kato and a couple of YOU .. Wendy, Holly and the rest of the crew..

10-19-2002, 07:19 PM
Oh dear God, please don't let me look like a hag in these too!! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Tom_In_Cincy
10-19-2002, 07:24 PM
"hag".. anything but.. sweet lady.. I kept the one of you in the chair at Q-Masters.. LOL

10-19-2002, 07:27 PM
Careful Sir, flattery will get you everywhere... /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Vagabond
10-19-2002, 09:12 PM
Howdy Rackemup,
U should write a song for country music with that theme.It will be good if John Anderson sings that.Cheers
Vagabond

Brent
10-20-2002, 12:50 AM
Hi Tom could u give us a link. I cant find the pics myself...lol. Thnx

Brent

bigalerickson
10-20-2002, 12:57 AM
It could be worse Ken.

The football team you coach could be 0-5
Your back could hurt so much it hurts too much to even walk to the table.
Your cue could have been molested by your sisters boyfriend, and be covered in "only minor" scratches.
And Patrick really could be God.

Sadly, only one of those statements is false.

CarolNYC
10-20-2002, 04:40 AM
So heres a few Positives:
Sid will jump like a God!
Tips will stay on
Trading places will be taped
your 9-ball skills will be great
your 1-pocket greater
you'll go to next years Open
Dance floors will be in basements
Grady will find peace
Your dog will always wait for you,unconditional love!
You'll get a new toilet
the sun will come out
Finally, they'll blow away all the son-of-a bitches out there threatening this world and the PEACE symbol will be on EVERY car!
Carol

10-20-2002, 07:18 AM
No lecture just the facts, I think you are probably lucky to be in college, and judging from your post, (you can't even spell school) You won't be there long anyway. You should quit and make room fore someone who deserves a college education. Don't worry Burger King is always hiring. Just practice these words Brent and you will be all right. "Would you like fries with that."

Tom_In_Cincy
10-20-2002, 09:55 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Brent:</font><hr> Hi Tom could u give us a link. I cant find the pics myself...lol. Thnx

Brent <hr></blockquote>

Brent,
When AZBilliard's Mike Howerton gets the time, I am assuming that they will be in the same area at other Photos..
http://www.azbilliards.com/gallery/