PDA

View Full Version : I was curious

10-19-2002, 01:24 PM
I noticed the IQ thread was back at the top even though the most recent post was two months old. I wondered how that was so I did an experiment. I took the Brunswick cushion post from yesterday that had no responses and posted to it. I then immediately deleted my post and sure enough it stayed at the top. I am sure that is what Patrick and some others do to keep their favorite threads in action in an attempt to manipulate the board. What is interesting is the Brunswick thread I brought back got some attention and answers once back at the top. This was not the first time I noticed this and was curious. Someone can keep a thread going indefinitely or even sabotage the board bring back very long threads one on top of the other. I think there needs to be some tweaking to the way the board is set up. By the way I don't think I am telling anything that is not already know to many. It was just new to me.

nAz
10-19-2002, 01:34 PM
yep thats the wat to do it. my IQ is to low to respond to that thread /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif so i let die

Patrick
10-20-2002, 06:29 AM
Name Jim Price
Title stranger
Total Posts 21