PDA

View Full Version : nAz Resurrecting Threads

10-21-2002, 09:23 AM
Hey nAz, looks like you kept your promise and resurrected the "Hottest" thread. That makes it harder for the rest of us to find out which posts are new because it drives all the other posts to page 2. Maybe it's fun to you but it's not fun to the rest of us. Could you please stop?

Quote nAz: Itll do it, then im gonna resurect the WPBA hottest just to see if it can catch this one lol
If not BW will come up with a good one to do it
hahaha im evil

Two Ball Naz

Wally_in_Cincy
10-21-2002, 10:41 AM
The newest post on that thread is from Sept.

Maybe ccb admin has a sense of humor.

nAz
10-21-2002, 12:34 PM
WAS it me? http://smilies.uniquehardware.co.uk/contrib/lilly/aha1blue.gif i am going to do it cause i have a new WPBA list of hotties /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif or maybe i should just start a new one?

10-21-2002, 03:03 PM
You should! It would be more exciting than the uninteresting posts that the Anonymouses have been plaguing us with.

10-21-2002, 05:31 PM
He posted to it to bring it back and then deleted his post so no one would know who did it. Because of the way the board works, it is open to sabotage by someone that just wants to do so. Just keep bringing back long threads one on top on the other day after day.

TomBrooklyn
10-21-2002, 06:02 PM
Well that was a great idea to post how to do it.

What is your motive, to discourage it or promote it to the effect that you state; which, by the way, has only been at most, a minor or imaginary problem to date in the minds of some who have little better to do than dissect every minutia that happens on this board.

Or was it simply that you couldn't resist letting everyone know, despite the proliferation of non-IP'd anonymouses, and any number of others that can now abuse this knowledge, how clever you are. Loose lips sink ships.

=TB=

10-21-2002, 06:07 PM
Probably it's better that it was posted so that the webmaster will finally have to do something about it. Everyone should e-mail the webmaster on it. It's either bring it out into the open or idiots like nAz, who have no life, will keep doing it.

10-21-2002, 06:12 PM
You think nobody knows it, they do it all the time. Most who do it, do it as anonymous. I was just answering how a thread comes back that seems to have no new posts.

TomBrooklyn
10-21-2002, 06:16 PM
Well, hopefully if they do, they just remove the option to delete without leaving a trace, rather than the ability to edit, which I think has proved very useful to make a post better with something that may have been thought of after the initial writing. =TB=

10-21-2002, 06:27 PM
You have to be registered to do it. Anonyms (like me!) can'd delete their posts.

nAz
10-21-2002, 08:07 PM
i shouldnt reply to you Anoni but what the hell i kinda like you lurkers even though most here dont like you.(having no balls and all) Ill say this once though i didnt resurect that thread someone else did it to mess with me, but in reality its messing with you fools cause i dont give [censored] about.http://smilies.networkessence.net/contrib/ruinkai/flipa.gif

10-21-2002, 11:45 PM
Never give anyone credit for knowing anything. You just gave the goof balls ideas, and I think it has already started. Nice going.

bluewolf
10-22-2002, 05:54 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Never give anyone credit for knowing anything. You just gave the goof balls ideas, and I think it has already started. Nice going. <hr></blockquote>

I would never have thought of doing this until jim brought it up. Yesterday was posting to the bungee thread when ww told me the board had already talked about what was in my post, so i immediately reopened the thread and deleted. It did not show up on the thread,not even as deleted.

So I concurr with someone who suggested not to allow the delete,but just the edit. It seems a can of worms has been opened by educating everyone how to bring up an old thread without your post on it.

bw

10-22-2002, 01:32 PM
Quote BW: "I would never have thought"

This is true.