PDA

View Full Version : New York Classic-ESPN Time schedule

CarolNYC
10-21-2002, 02:54 PM
If anyone is interested in watching the WPBA NY Classic that was held October 4-6th at the Amsterdam on ESPN, these are the following times it will be aired:
December 16th-10:00 pm
" 23rd-9:00 pm
" 28th-6:30 pm
" 30th-9:00 pm
There were quite a few of us in the audience-you may see some of us!:)
Carol

Doctor_D
10-21-2002, 06:43 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: CarolNYC:</font><hr> If anyone is interested in watching the WPBA NY Classic that was held October 4-6th at the Amsterdam on ESPN, these are the following times it will be aired:
December 16th-10:00 pm
" 23rd-9:00 pm
" 28th-6:30 pm
" 30th-9:00 pm
There were quite a few of us in the audience-you may see some of us!:)
Carol
<hr></blockquote>

Thank-you Carol !!!

Dr. D.

CarolNYC
10-22-2002, 03:45 AM
Hey Dr. D,
This televised match has a little special meaning to me-Karen agreed to display my brothers FDNY shirt,to honor the fallen heroes, of which Peg and Kelly made such an effort to place it behind the players with the patches facing forward,which I am very grateful and thankful for!As you know,sponsor banners are displayed,and Im sure if I had a banner, it would've been hanging!:)
Carol~hopes Rich sees his lucky number 214!

Rich R.
10-22-2002, 04:30 AM
I'm sure I will see it Carol. I tape all the matches on ESPN and watch them when I get time. I'm looking forward to seeing you and other CCB'ers in the crowd.
Rich R.

CarolNYC
10-22-2002, 04:42 AM
Hey Rich,
Steve acknowledged my very,very dear friend Mr.Tony Robles and Im sitting one seat to his left,but Im laughing cause maybe my dream to make it to ESPN will come true-ha ha ha ha ha-how funny is that?ha ha ha ha
Carol~always thnking of you:)

Rich R.
10-22-2002, 06:18 AM
I hope the purple hair shows up on TV. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Although I don't go out of my way to be on TV, it has happened the last two years at VF. LOL.
Look for Cathy and me when ESPN gets around to showing the Sudden Death 7-Ball from Baltimore. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif It took place two weeks ago, but I don't know when it will air.
Looking forward to seeing you soon.
Rich R.