PDA

View Full Version : Ok lets try it again "Favorate game"

nAz
10-22-2002, 12:44 PM
Wondering what people play the most here.
if your favorate is not here too bad /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

10-22-2002, 01:01 PM
The AnonymOOses are gonna go nuts! /webbbs/images/icons/wink.gif

Kato
10-22-2002, 01:44 PM
1) 9 ball
2) 14.1
3) 10 ball

I ain't playin' 1 pocket. I'd rather stick myself in the eye with a syringe.

Kato

10-22-2002, 01:47 PM

rackmup
10-22-2002, 02:11 PM
My sentiments exactly.

I was "Bumper Pool Champion" in 1968 and recognized as such in the "1968 Accomplishments Year Book", published by the Kekeiffer Unit of the Boys Club of Phoenix (Arizona.)

I won a paper crown and a certificate (suitable for framing.) I still wear that crown to this very day for special occasions and the certificate is mounted in a weather-proof frame on the grill of my truck.

Regards,

Ken (might wear that crown to league tonight now that I think about it)

Kato
10-22-2002, 02:19 PM
Dude, I totally kicked butt at bumper pool. My next door neighbor had it when we were kids. We used to play when it rained outside. Boy I could 1 rail back.

Kato

10-22-2002, 03:14 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> My sentiments exactly.

I was "Bumper Pool Champion" in 1968 and recognized as such in the "1968 Accomplishments Year Book", published by the Kekeiffer Unit of the Boys Club of Phoenix (Arizona.)

I won a paper crown and a certificate (suitable for framing.) I still wear that crown to this very day for special occasions and the certificate is mounted in a weather-proof frame on the grill of my truck.

Regards,

Ken (might wear that crown to league tonight now that I think about it) <hr></blockquote>

Thats funny.. I got the same thing, but I had it 3 years in a row. Bumper pool champion.. I think I used to play on that thing whenever I got a chance, and people started wondering about me. Doesn't matter though, I got recognized by the principal as the official champion and guru of bumper pool. nice little paper certificate.

Chris Cass
10-23-2002, 12:31 AM
This proves you were abused as a child. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~can get the red out from anyone in bumper pool....

Voodoo Daddy
10-23-2002, 06:15 PM
Syringe in the eye? When ya gonna do that? I wanna watch and take photos. I'll post them...not like the ones you took at the Open...scrub!!

Harold Acosta
10-23-2002, 09:48 PM
Last pocket 8 Ball, regulation size cue ball not the oversize one, on a bar table....

[b]<font color=green>Billiard is a passionate sport for the mind and soul!

Barbara
10-23-2002, 10:09 PM
Harold, if we are ever within a pool table's distance of each other again, and only on at least an 8-footer, YOU'RE ON!!

Barbara~~~gonna practice those 2/3/4 rail banks...

nAz
10-23-2002, 11:12 PM
I had hope to get more Votes so mant people visit here i thought i get more ... ohwell

Harold Acosta
10-23-2002, 11:13 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barbara:</font><hr> Harold, if we are ever within a pool table's distance of each other again, and only on at least an 8-footer, YOU'RE ON!!

Barbara~~~gonna practice those 2/3/4 rail banks... <hr></blockquote>

You're on girl!

[b]<font color=green>Billiard is a passionate sport for the mind and soul!

http://www.thebilliardstour.com/images/starscrash.gif

10-24-2002, 01:31 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: nAz:</font><hr> I had hope to get more Votes so mant people visit here i thought i get more ... ohwell <hr></blockquote>

I tried to vote Naz, but A page came up that there was some computer glitch or something. I always get those notices, so I'm not even gonna bother anymore.....
Maybe everybody else got one too?

nAz
10-24-2002, 01:54 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Lorri:</font><hr> &lt;blockquote&gt;&lt;font class="small"&gt;Quote: nAz:&lt;/font&gt;&lt;hr&gt; I had hope to get more Votes so mant people visit here i thought i get more ... ohwell &lt;hr&gt;&lt;/blockquote&gt;

I tried to vote Naz, but A page came up that there was some computer glitch or something. I always get those notices, so I'm not even gonna bother anymore.....
Maybe everybody else got one too? <hr></blockquote>

Hmmf ok Lorri i will let you slide this time hehe you now owe me a beer