PDA

View Full Version : Need a rapid cue tip sander?

Rip
10-23-2002, 07:44 PM
Anyone needing a brand new Rapid Cue Tip Sander send me a PM with a mailing address and it's yours for the asking including postage. Rip

Chris Cass
10-23-2002, 09:13 PM
Hi RIP,

How's my business partner? Remember we have a PH/Wedding Chappel to build when I move to Vegas with Heide and Christ(likes Spike). hahahaha

By the way, please don't send it to me. I have one. I use it as a tip sander and toilet paper roll turner.

Regards,

C.C.~~RIP' all time fan

Rip
10-23-2002, 09:45 PM
Things are great but I have some bad news. Steve Wynn outbid us for the land! He's going to build some crappy multi-billion dollar resort in the spot we had picked out for the combination Pool Hall/Wedding Chapel. Drat! I'm looking at another location but they're not wanting to tear down that gaudy volcano to make room for our 9 footers. Tough town to do business in!

Seriously though, take care of that back. I need you to be 110% for the Derby. I'm cashing in my pepsi bottles before I head to Kentucky in January so look out! LOL! All the best to CC and family and I'm looking forward to burning some steaks for you guys when you return to the desert.
Rip

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi RIP,

How's my business partner? Remember we have a PH/Wedding Chappel to build when I move to Vegas with Heide and Christ(likes Spike). hahahaha

By the way, please don't send it to me. I have one. I use it as a tip sander and toilet paper roll turner.

Regards,

C.C.~~RIP' all time fan <hr></blockquote>

Rip
10-23-2002, 09:48 PM
The sander is headed for North Carolina. Rip

Chris Cass
10-23-2002, 10:17 PM
Darn,

Can't win with Wynn around. Ya think the guys got enough doe already. Shucks, we'll have to go with the pest control and free jaywalking permits. We'll charge $50. a piece. The ticket is $75. right?

Hey wait, why can't we just buy Wynn out? I can talk some mean Vietnamese. Maybe just Maybe, I can play Toby some banks or 1 hole for the Q-Club? Say like, 100 ahead for everything? There's a $hit load of corn here. It's got to be worth something? Wonder who owns all this corn?

Regards,

C.C.~~RIP' best friend.....

Karatemom
10-23-2002, 10:41 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rip:</font><hr> All the best to CC and family and I'm looking forward to burning some steaks for you guys when you return to the desert.
Rip <hr></blockquote>

Thanks, Rip! Just make sure you shoo those scorpions away before we get there /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Heide ~ likes her steak well done /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Sid_Vicious
10-23-2002, 11:50 PM
What the hell is this sander? Did I miss an earlier thread???sid