PDA

View Full Version : I'm freaking addicted!!!

Voodoo Daddy
10-23-2002, 11:31 PM
This CCB board has me labeled an addict...geez. What have I been doing with my spare time? I'm only 62,000 behind CC, bw, and TomCincy...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Karatemom
10-24-2002, 12:09 AM
Congrats, Voodoo. There's no way you'll ever catch up with those two, though. Chris spends 8+ hours a day at the ph, the rest is spent here on the board, /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Heide

bluewolf
10-24-2002, 04:02 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> This CCB board has me labeled an addict...geez. What have I been doing with my spare time? I'm only 62,000 behind CC, bw, and TomCincy...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA <hr></blockquote>

Of course you are an addict!!! BTW,I looked at your site and your cues are beautiful.At some point in the future (and when I have the cash) I will be needing a custom cue, so have your page in favs.

bw

bluewolf
10-24-2002, 04:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> Congrats, Voodoo. There's no way you'll ever catch up with those two, though. Chris spends 8+ hours a day at the ph, the rest is spent here on the board, /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif.

I practice pool everyday. I was only able to post so much because I didnt have a job yet. I have had some good interviews. The last one basically hired me on the spot,but is not in the bag yet since it still has to go through human resources. Anyway,keeping paws crossed. Very nice people, the boss is an absolute sweetie. Once I start working, wont be on here as much.&lt;g&gt;

bw

Heide <hr></blockquote>

Rich R.
10-24-2002, 04:17 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> This CCB board has me labeled an addict...geez. What have I been doing with my spare time? I'm only 62,000 behind CC, bw, and TomCincy...HAHAHAHAHAHAHA <hr></blockquote>
We knew you were an addict all along, now it is official. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
Welcome to the club.
If I were you, I wouldn't even think about catching CC, BW and Tom. There are not enough hours in the day.
Rich R.

CarolNYC
10-24-2002, 04:18 AM
Hey Steve,
A funny thing happened on the way to my pool table:)
My daughter was watching a video"Enough" with JLo and I coulda swore I heard the words"I love it when you call me big Poppa!" Coincidence or wishful thinking?
Carol~thinks Voodoo was watching!:)

Rich R.
10-24-2002, 04:20 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> BTW,I looked at your site and your cues are beautiful.At some point in the future (and when I have the cash) I will be needing a custom cue, so have your page in favs.

bw <hr></blockquote>
Just a little clarifying information for you bw. Voodoo is a representative of Omen cues, he is not the cue maker. Regardless of that fact, they are beautiful cues and I don't think you could go wrong with one.
Rich R.

Chris Cass
10-24-2002, 06:06 AM

Hi Voodoo,

I feel sorry for you my friend. I'm just a plain 427 Chevy, Tom in Cincy is a Hemi, BW is a LT1 and of course your a mere Voltswagon with a bum starter. LOL Don't feel bad. Karatemom is a push cart. HAHAHAHA

Gotta run,

C.C.~~Varoooooom

griffith_d
10-24-2002, 06:27 AM
Those are some nice looking Omen cues,...there are a couple close to what I would like.

Griff

Karatemom
10-24-2002, 12:50 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hi Voodoo,

I feel sorry for you my friend. I'm just a plain 427 Chevy, Tom in Cincy is a Hemi, BW is a LT1 and of course your a mere Voltswagon with a bum starter. LOL Don't feel bad. Karatemom is a push cart. HAHAHAHA

Gotta run,

C.C.~~Varoooooom

<hr></blockquote>

Geez, what'd I do to deserve that!? No fair to get a girl when she's down. /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

Heide ~ don't forget Christ, he's a Harley! /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Voodoo Daddy
10-24-2002, 02:50 PM
A VW? I couldnt have been a '49 Merc...just cruisin' along could I? I dont even fit in a VW, geez. {Voodoo often wonders about the "Shuck" factor due to his geographical location} Chris and I will be at Derby City...just look for two guys that look NOTHING alike calling themselves "Twins"!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Tom_In_Cincy
10-24-2002, 05:40 PM
BooBoo Daddy. AKA.. the big Bopper..
Would you like a little CHeesemouse with that WHine??

Addicted to Pool, Women, ITALIAN FOOD, CCB and of course ONE Pocket. What more could a man want out of life.. ?

Chris Cass
10-24-2002, 06:36 PM
A Harley, Carol's will do just fine. LOL

Haven't forgotten to meet you at the Derby Tom.

C.C.

Voodoo Daddy
10-24-2002, 06:47 PM
"The Blues" Tom, NEVER forget the Blues like this lil ditty...

"My eyes still burn from crying,
but when my teardrops dry,
I'm gonna find myself another girl,
so baby you can kiss, kiss tomorrow goodbye"

Tom_In_Cincy
10-24-2002, 07:08 PM
BooBoo Daddy...

I grew up in Memphis listening to "Blues" wannabees.. lots of great songs by artists that never kept their guitar in tune.. Slurred words and cheap amps.. all Furry Lewis wannabees..

"You don't have to sing the blues to feel the Blues"

Voodoo Daddy
10-24-2002, 07:43 PM
Tom, Tom its me...Voodoo. Tom suffers from a dredfull afflection known as "Getting too close to snowtime in Ohio-osis". Poor man...wish I could help. I love Memphis...neat town with a truckload of blues history...not half the town Austin is for "real" blues but not a bad second choice!!

Barbara
10-24-2002, 09:20 PM
Yes, but you're OUR addict....

Until I get you hooked on my pecans, then you'll be MY addict...

Barbara~~~maybe in December....

Voodoo Daddy
10-24-2002, 10:17 PM
If them there pecans are in a pie...you might have a chance...HAHAHAHAHA!! Hope you can make it...

Eric.
10-25-2002, 09:39 AM

Steve-O,

Why sweat it, we all have our vices, right? I mean all work and no play makes Jack a dull boy(whoever the hell Jack is).

Eric