PDA

View Full Version : The Lucasi Open and a fellow CCB'er

Eric.
10-24-2002, 01:16 PM
I just got back from Atlanta. There are a few heavy hitters in town for the Open. I saw Buddy Hall, Chas Williams, Jeremy Jones, Howard Vickery, Shannon Daulton kicking around. Watched Howard hitting balls Wed. afternoon, he might do well if he keeps hitting em like he was. I'm sure Johnny A. will play being that he lives 5 min. away.

While in town, I met up with Heater 451. Cool guy, shoots good pool and is a blast to hang with. I gotta say this much- Heater has the patience of a saint. I started off by giving him the wrong directons to where I was (Atlanta has 5000 streets called "Peachtree Dr, Way, Blvd, etc), then he drove me 30 min. south to the airport so I could rent a car, then we drove 40 min. north again to the Pool Room(Lucasi Open). Thanks, man.

Eric

10-24-2002, 01:21 PM
See Eric, I told you the two of you would get along great! If Heater were a girl I'd have been trying to hook you up!! hahaha

Eric.
10-24-2002, 02:52 PM
I can get in enough trouble on my own, thank you. ;-)

heater451
10-25-2002, 02:54 PM
Don't get me started on the Atlanta's road layout, you remember how much I bitched about it in the car. . . .(Did I mention the tension headache I had that night?)

You are welcome anytime, just let me know.

[b]For the rest of you reading this post:[b]

Eric was shooting better than I was (although we both had 'issues' that night), and although I consider myself more of an 8-ball player than 9, I managed to do much better at the latter---Probably because Eric kept 'selling out' with only a couple of balls left on the table.

Oddly enough, we both ended matches with 9-balls on breaks--Not that it means anything, just thought it was weird.

===================