PDA

View Full Version : Heading for Maryland!

SpiderMan
10-24-2002, 02:12 PM
One of my best friends has a big place on the Chesapeake Bay, going up for his annual costume party this weekend (returning Monday night). Now that they have a sniper in custody, I'll feel a little less conspicuous walking through BWI with the rifle case I'll have my cues in /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

SpiderMan

ted harris
10-24-2002, 11:36 PM
Where on the Chesapeake Bay?

Karatemom
10-25-2002, 06:07 AM
Hope you have a great time and be careful anyway, sniper or not. What are you going as? I'm guessing not Spiderman /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.

Heide ~ Halloween, my most favorite time of the year

SpiderMan
10-25-2002, 06:38 AM
I'm not really familiar with the area, but his PO address is in Crownsville. Obviously, I'm not doing the driving!

SpiderMan

SpiderMan
10-25-2002, 07:10 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> Hope you have a great time and be careful anyway, sniper or not. What are you going as? I'm guessing not Spiderman /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.
<hr></blockquote>

Heide, do you think you'd know me?

http://photos.yahoo.com/bc/funkychateau/vwp?.dir=/Yahoo!+Photo+Album&amp;.src=ph&amp;.dnm=SpiderMan.jpg&amp;.vie w=t

SpiderMan

Karatemom
10-25-2002, 10:10 AM
WOW!!!!!!! No wonder you and Christ get along so well. I showed him the picture, he says, "Cool!". Now if he wants a safety pin through his nose, I'll know where he got that idea from /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif.

Heide ~ had no idea

SpiderMan
10-25-2002, 03:58 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karatemom:</font><hr> WOW!!!!!!! No wonder you and Christ get along so well. I showed him the picture, he says, "Cool!". Now if he wants a safety pin through his nose, I'll know where he got that idea from /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif.
Heide ~ had no idea <hr></blockquote>

Bring him to 'Vegas again next year, I'll show him the trick to doing it where it won't hurt (or bleed). Damn, I'd make a fun daddy /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

SpiderMan

Barbara
10-25-2002, 06:15 PM
Okay Marty,

That safety pin a a little scary! That white shock of hair, a little scarier, too. Great costume!!

It's a shame you wouldn't be up here in the NE a little longer. I would invite you up to the Philly area for a spell. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif!

Be safe!!

Barbara

SpiderMan
10-29-2002, 01:56 PM
"Gayle in MD" and I teamed up Monday afternoon and didn't lose a game for 2 hours. Now I have a backup in case SPetty isn't around!

SpiderMan

Karatemom
10-29-2002, 03:15 PM
Don't worry, he'll be there. And he'll have plenty of time to chat too because Mom and Dad are in it this year /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif.

Heide ~ tape? /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

Gayle in MD
10-29-2002, 03:47 PM
Hi again Marty, and what a pleasure it was to meet you! I was having so much fun, I didn't even realize that we didn't lose any matches until I read your post, LOL! Yes, I am good at leaving all the hard shots for you! And you are good at making a come back after I screw up! You're one hellofa shooter, sure hope I can shoot like that some day!
Love to you and yours,
Gayle in Md. Tonight is league, fingers crossed!

Rod
10-29-2002, 07:35 PM
Spidey, you just bring out the best in women! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif