PDA

View Full Version : Oily/Sweaty hands

03-05-2002, 10:49 PM
Hay all,
Does anyone else have a problem with oily hands or finger tips? If so what is your solution? NO GLOVE! PERIOD My hands are just oily. I wouldn't say it's due to sweating. I wash my hands constantly with Lava soap, but it only helps for a very short time. Any suggestions?
Thanks,

03-07-2002, 08:13 AM
Hi, just have a dry towel handy and use it on your shaft as well.---Mikey

03-07-2002, 11:46 PM
We've only had 2 regulars in here that had the sweaty hands problem, and they really their mark on a table every time they played on it. One of them is a current employee and one of our top players. He washes his hands often, keeps a towel on hand, but it still doesn't help. I've offered him free gloves, but he's not crazy about wearing a glove. Even after brushing down the table the sweat marks are still visible, but we tolerate it as part of the business. - Chris in NC

CarolNYC
03-08-2002, 05:54 AM
Hi,
Maybe some type of astringent to soak up oil-I dont have that problem, but I do have sweaty palms-use a glove ALWAYS!I'd ask pharmacist!
Carol

03-08-2002, 05:55 AM
I have solved this problem by using baby powder (Johnsons Baby Powder). First it keeps my hands dry, second it makes my cue slide on my hand much easier. Just give it a try, you will see the difference.