PDA

View Full Version : I'm Back!!!!!

10-25-2002, 03:15 PM
Some of you might remember me and some will not. before i left for basic training i made a promise to come back to the board. Well i'm back. But now i am a part of the world's greatest spacepower. The air force. Im in tech school now in San Angelo, Texas. I lucked out because right across the street from my dorm on base are 5 free nine footers, and about ten bar tables in the back. Monday night was the first time I picked a cue in 7 weeks! Man it felt great. I will admit i was rusty but I'm gettin it back. I cannot wait to get back to my level. It has been frustrating these past couple days because there are a couple good players that have been beating me. But I know for damn sure if we played seven weeks ago Id wipe him clean. But it's ok. With practice comes perfection. I look forward to catching up on the past posts. I also look forward to recieving more wonderful advice like I have in the past. You all are great. It's good to be home!

John Ehle from PA(i had my last name changed from bastian)

9 Ball Girl
10-25-2002, 03:27 PM
Hey I remember you and welcome back! Check out some of the CCB folks here http://www.azbilliards.com/gallery/showgallery.cfm?gallerynum=16

Wendy~~Now drop and give me 10! /ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif