PDA

View Full Version : Pictures of my homemade cue machine

BrakenRun
10-26-2002, 09:12 AM
I would have used the confused expression instead of the smile if this had one. I love this site but still get totally confused at time when I get on here. It seems like everytime I get on here, it reacts differently. Oh well, here is what I wanted to say. I found a post on here somewhere(Cant find it now) about the attachements that you can get to put on a motor or drill to work on shafts. I bought a kit from Picone and they work great. Well worth the money. I made my own cue machine that works really good for what I wanted to do. I can put on tips, ferrules, take out dents and smooth shafts out where they feel silky smooth. If you would like to see some pics of my homemade gadget, I would be more than glad to send them to you. My email address is kclanton@sunnet.net
Thanks for listening! Kevin Clanton (Brakenrun)

stickman
10-26-2002, 09:39 AM
Kevin, I'd like to see it. My e-mail addy is in my profile. I've spend almost the last month traveling back and forth from the hospital, about an hour away, where my Dad has been recovering from a stroke. He's doing well, and I have him back home now, so maybe I'll get ambitious and finish my own machine that I started some time ago. I also have a pool table partially put together that I'd like to finish some day. Does anybody have any of those Round tuits? LOL

Sid_Vicious
10-26-2002, 11:25 AM
Kevin...I'm sending you an e-mail. I'd like to see those pic,,,Thx sid

BrakenRun
10-26-2002, 11:43 AM
Ok Sid, I would be more than glad to send the pics to you. Kevin Clanton (Brakenrun)

stickman
10-26-2002, 01:49 PM
Very slick machine, Kevin. I particularly like the telescoping pole setup and will likely incorporate that into my machine.