PDA

View Full Version : Goin to NY

Amanda
10-26-2002, 07:48 PM
I'm leaving for NY (well actually staying in Newark NJ) monday morning. I'll have Monday and Tuesday evening open and am looking to go play some pool. Can anyone point me towards a good place to go play some? I've heard Amsterdam Billiards is pretty good as is Jean Balukas' place although I can't remember the name of it.
Any suggestions are greatly appreaciated!

Thanks,
Amanda

Tom_In_Cincy
10-26-2002, 08:04 PM
Amanda..

If you ever make to Cincy.. please let me know.. I would love to show you some great places to play..

Let us know about your adventures in NY... Pool Halls and if you can hook up with all those nice NY ladies.. and the guys too..

9 Ball Girl
10-26-2002, 08:35 PM
Amanda! You're coming to NY! Here are a few:

Manhattan:
Amsterdam Billiards is a good place.
Corner Billiards another good place.
Broadway Billiards is okay too.

Brooklyn:
Hall of Fame Billiards is good on Thursdays (you can usually find Jean and Gerda there on those tourney nights)
Platinum Billiards on Tuesday night
Park Slope Billiards is okay too

Queens:
Golden Cue on Monday nights is <font color=red>hot</font color=red>

New Jersey:
I'm sure Doc. D, Holly and Lorri know of some there

Voodoo Daddy
10-26-2002, 08:45 PM
Damn...I wanna go too. Guess I'll just go to Key West and fish instead...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!

9 Ball Girl
10-26-2002, 08:58 PM
I forgot to mention, I think some CCBers will be at Golden Q this Monday (Naz, Lorri, Holly?). I can't go. /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif They finish late and I have to go to work the next day. Oh well.

Doctor_D
10-27-2002, 03:39 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Amanda:</font><hr> I'm leaving for NY (well actually staying in Newark NJ) monday morning. I'll have Monday and Tuesday evening open and am looking to go play some pool. Can anyone point me towards a good place to go play some? I've heard Amsterdam Billiards is pretty good as is Jean Balukas' place although I can't remember the name of it.
Any suggestions are greatly appreaciated!

Thanks,
Amanda <hr></blockquote>

Good morning:

Give me a call today (Sunday) and I will brief you on all that is available.

/ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif

Dr. D.

Gayle in MD
10-27-2002, 12:16 PM
Wow Steve, Now you're talkin, fishing in Key West, that's for me, wish I could go with you!
Love
Gayle in Md, boo hoo, boat in dry dock for the winter...