PDA

View Full Version : 40 Anon's at 12:35AM

Voodoo Daddy
10-26-2002, 10:35 PM
Is it so hard to register or is everyone on witness protection? 5 registered posters all in stealth mode...including me...HAHAHAHAHA!!

Rod
10-27-2002, 12:14 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Is it so hard to register or is everyone on witness protection? 5 registered posters all in stealth mode...including me...HAHAHAHAHA!! <hr></blockquote>

Voodoo, I think they all must be hiding from something. Register takes time and is extremely difficult you know. lol One thing the anon's do so well is bring back the dead threads. Yea I run in stealth mode, have been for a good part of my life.

10-27-2002, 12:31 AM
V.D., quit looking down your nose at anonymous posters. It's quick, it's easy, and it's fun and harmless. Besides, you're using an alias, yourself. You have picked out a name for this forum, but it's not yours. I'm no more anonymous than you are. Rod is identifiable, but you are not. Don't throw too many stones.

bluewolf
10-27-2002, 03:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> V.D., quit looking down your nose at anonymous posters. It's quick, it's easy, and it's fun and harmless. Besides, you're using an alias, yourself. You have picked out a name for this forum, but it's not yours. I'm no more anonymous than you are. Rod is identifiable, but you are not. Don't throw too many stones. <hr></blockquote>

This has always been a valid point. The valid point on the other side is the confusion because we dont know which anon we are talking to. If anons would sign their posts with fake initials everytime they post like bs used to do, then we would have some idea who we were talking too.

Even that is not failsafe too. I seem to remember that someone sent a post making it look like it came from me and signing bs after it. I have also had people sign on as me on other forum's which confuses the heck out of people. On those other forums, people can make up names and post fake addies too. It is kinda weird.

I have nothing again anons in general. It is the flamers that kinda ruffle my feathers.

bw

Voodoo Daddy
10-27-2002, 07:47 AM
Save all that Anon, I post my name when it needs to be. I wouldnt look down my nose at you if you were taller...HAHAHAHA. Throw stones? I just made a statement...you can see that through your anger towards me cant you? I could give a sh!t if you register or not...

Big Steve in Miami...not hard to find, easy to get down with. Happy now?

10-27-2002, 11:09 AM
Here. This oughta clear things up once and for all!

Anon #1

Gayle in MD
10-27-2002, 11:20 AM
Thank the Lord, one ANON with guts enough to actually assign him/her self a number! Anybody (Other ANONs) else ready to take that scarey plunge?
Gayle in Md

10-27-2002, 11:50 AM
This, unfortunately, isn't the solution.

I am the real Anon #1. The other is a fraud!

Regards,

AnonKen

Chris Cass
10-28-2002, 08:34 AM
Hi Voodoo,

Myself, I see your point. I too could care less if someone picks a name or makes one up. It doesn't matter. It's more friendly to get to know someone through their thoughts. Sometimes you don't care to know them too.

A poster that calls you out under anon is only just a voice in the wind. Like a breeze that blew in and then it's gone. I think this particular anon wasn't exactly trying to be mean with you. However, I knew you'd give them the heads-up on how you feel. I get female vibes from that anon post.

They won't get any credit for something they say nor get any discomfort from replies. They're more like coworkers. Yep, coworkers.

Regards,

C.C.~~JMHO and who cares anyway....

Wally_in_Cincy
10-28-2002, 09:19 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr>
A poster that calls you out under anon is only just a voice in the wind. Like a breeze that blew in and then it's gone. <hr></blockquote>

Some anon's make good and worthwhile posts, but in many other cases I think a "passing gas" would be a more appropriate term /ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif

TomBrooklyn
10-28-2002, 11:09 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bluewolf:</font><hr> The valid point on the other side is the confusion because we dont know which anon we are talking to. <hr></blockquote>A question that comes up prior to that is why would you talk to them in the first place? Would you talk to a person on the sidewalk who spoke to you from behind a screen, or would you think him odd and continue on your way?
=TB=

10-29-2002, 12:40 PM
Again!? Yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwn! I saw a pretty scary movie last night about somebody who couldn't leave dead horses well enough alone.

10-29-2002, 12:43 PM
"Would you talk to a person on the sidewalk who spoke to you from behind a screen, or would you think him odd and continue on your way? =TB= "

The irony of that statement is just tooo funny!

10-29-2002, 01:09 PM
And the numbers show.