PDA

View Full Version : Fun time at CLICK'S in Arlington

rackmup
10-27-2002, 11:43 AM
I was playing OnePocketChamp some one hole yesterday at Click's in Arlington. He needed one ball to win. I shot, missed and accidentally potted the ball into a side pocket. The cue ball rolled to a spot where you would normally place it for a ball-in-hand spot shot (OPC's favorite shot.)

I spotted the ill-pocketed ball as OPC lined up for the shot with that "I'm-gonna-kick-your-butt-smirk" he loves to display.

He shot and when the cb hit the spotted ball, it went...

..."ka-thump...ka-thump...ka-thump" and stopped a foot short of the hole.

I wonder how that piece of chewing gum got stuck on the backside of that spotted ball?

Regards,

Ken (I laughed so hard my jaw hurt)

10-27-2002, 12:18 PM
OMG! was that a confession Rackmup?

Cue_T

10-27-2002, 12:24 PM
The chewing gum on the spotted ball was a very funny gag and maybe I can find a way to pay my buddy Rackmup back one of these days. Now I feel that one hole is the purest from of pool and to commit a gag like that borders on sacrilege but the game still needs to be fun and that was truly funny.

Sid_Vicious
10-27-2002, 12:28 PM
Suppose that this is semi pointed, but isn't that Click's riddled with ulta loud music, obnoxious management and poor equipment? "Fun" in the same sentence seems a little contradictory(imo.) I heard that Speeds is kicking their butts, and Steve H.(bear) mentioned yesterday of a new place off of I30 with lots of Diamonds to play on, can't remember the name of it though...have you seen this yet???sid~~~will buy you the first round when you decide to come to a "fun Clicks."

rackmup
10-27-2002, 12:38 PM
I suppose the admission that I placed a piece of gum on a ball might be construed as a form of "confession". After all, it is Sunday.

Sid_Vicious:

You know all too well that I am aware of the place Abear is talking about (Billy Weir's Sky High Billiards!), it's just that I feel compelled to visit Arlington every now and then. I know your Click's is fun...remember? I was a witness to all of that tequila consumption by yourself, SPetty and Scott Lee!

Regards,

Ken (heading out to "Smiley's" for an afternoon of bar-box league play...AAAAGGGGGHHHHH! If it weren't for the free food they serve, I would just quit)

Sid_Vicious
10-27-2002, 06:31 PM
I asked Steve about had he visited Billy's place after he mentioned Sky High, but he never differentiated or clarified that this was indeed the same place. Yes, it is Sky High, the name rings a bell. I was just kiddin' about Arlington...if pool tables are there and the people are your friends then it's always fun...sid~~~Tequila, Ohhhh my head hurts just remebering what SPetty MADE me do against my will