PDA

View Full Version : Anonymous Support Group

10-27-2002, 12:12 PM
We the anonymous, in order to form a more perfect union, do hereby and forever declare our animosity. We will not succumb to the oppression of THE MAN. We don’t run but we can hide.

In order to help anonymous users of this forum in their plight to maintain their anonymity and and unanimity, a support group has been set up to offer counseling and assistance when threatened by anti-anonymity forum hate mongers. Just give us a call:

Anonymous National Users Society (ANUS)

1-800-WITHOUTATRACE

ANUS is currently working with like-minded politicians in Washington to have April 1 named “Anonymous Pride Day”, but no celebrations or marches are currently planned.

Remember, the entire history of pool is steeped in the rich tradition of anonymity. Pool players traveling through towns with unknown identities--movies have even been made about it.

I think I speak for all anonymous users everywhere, although I do not know who they are, in stating that “we will not give up our anonymity until it is pried from our cold dead typing fingers.”

The ANUS Credo: Anonymity doesn’t ruin the CCB, people ruin the CCB.

Wish you were anonymous? Call our toll-free conversion hotline 1-800-ANON4U. No registration required! Void where prohibited by law. In the event of rash, consult your physician.

Anonymous_1
The Big Kahuna

Remember, if you are not anonymous, we know who you are!

nAz
10-27-2002, 12:39 PM
Bahahah

10-27-2002, 01:01 PM
You're anonymous too, nAz. No doubt you have already noticed that. Nothing wrong with being anonymous. More of the named posters should be posting that way.

Rod
10-27-2002, 01:15 PM
ha ha ha ha ha, lol

10-27-2002, 01:20 PM
This was created by Ken under a phony name he just created. In fact if you do a good analysis of some of the word usage in many of the anonymous posts, I believe he posts as an anonymous poster also. Often answering some of his own posts. I also believe he is not the only one that does this.

10-27-2002, 03:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous_1:</font><hr> .

Remember, the entire history of pool is steeped in the rich tradition of anonymity. Pool players traveling through towns with unknown identities--movies have even been made about it.

Anonymous_1
The Big Kahuna

Remember, if you are not anonymous, we know who you are! <hr></blockquote>

Yea, Man!

Juzt azk Eren Reyez who played az Cesar Morales for a while!

Excuuse my Inglish.....

10-27-2002, 03:18 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous_1:</font><hr> We the anonymous, in order to form a more perfect union, do hereby and forever declare our animosity. We will not succumb to the oppression of THE MAN. We don’t run but we can hide.

In order to help anonymous users of this forum in their plight to maintain their anonymity and and unanimity, a support group has been set up to offer counseling and assistance when threatened by anti-anonymity forum hate mongers. Just give us a call:

Anonymous National Users Society (ANUS)

1-800-WITHOUTATRACE

ANUS is currently working with like-minded politicians in Washington to have April 1 named “Anonymous Pride Day”, but no celebrations or marches are currently planned.

I think I speak for all anonymous users everywhere, although I do not know who they are, in stating that “we will not give up our anonymity until it is pried from our cold dead typing fingers.”

The ANUS Credo: Anonymity doesn’t ruin the CCB, people ruin the CCB.

Wish you were anonymous? Call our toll-free conversion hotline 1-800-ANON4U. No registration required! Void where prohibited by law. In the event of rash, consult your physician.

Anonymous_1
The Big Kahuna

Remember, if you are not anonymous, we know who you are! <hr></blockquote>

It's about time someone came to our rescue! I have been lurking on this board for some time but didn't dare to post since I will not give up my true name. I'm a road player, pretty good one, and I don't want my true identity revealed!

Who am I? Someday, when you get beat by an unknown and you don't know where he came from or who he is, that will be me.

Patrick is a baby in the womb compare to me!

9BallChump - don't get fooled by the name!

rackmup
10-27-2002, 04:45 PM
I would like to lay claim to this one but sorry...it's not me. I am flattered that such well-written prose would be credited to me but the only anon post I can call my own is signed "AnonKen".

Regards,

Ken (I also have an alibi and a witness. I was on my way to pool league when this was written. Just ask OPC)

Chris Cass
10-27-2002, 04:47 PM
/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/laugh.gif/ccboard/images/icons/wink.gif

C.C.