PDA

View Full Version : Looking to Purchase 3 Bungees

10-27-2002, 08:49 PM
Well, that is it..
I live in Canada, so some shipping would come into consideration.
Just looking for the cost of getting 3 jump cues, be them Bungee or Stealth, shipped to the eastern side of Canada..
A quote of Phonelic tips would be appreciated as well.

Let me know what you can do, I believe the Canuck dollar is equivilent to 60 cents American at the present time..

Thanks in advance

Carson

Chris Cass
10-28-2002, 02:13 AM
Hi Carson,

How've ya been? Haven't seen your posts in awhile. So, your needing some jump cues? You should try and get a hold of Scott Lee. He has access to some Stealths at a pretty good price. Don't mention my name as he'll probably charge you double. LOL Don't blame him though. He's jealous of anyone with less hair then him. LMAO

The tips your talking about, I think it would be a good idea to talk to Q-Guy. He's got some type that are reportably, pretty good. I think he'll hook you up with a good price also.

Although, the site has some new people that might consider giving you the ebay advice. I remember you've been around for quite awhile and sorry about the Canadian buck too. Maybe now isn't the right time to buy? Well, good seeing your name again.

Regards,

C.C.

Sid_Vicious
10-28-2002, 08:08 AM
Good luck on your quest for the cues...I got one of the Stealth's from Scott and now like the way it hops. I did change out the tip to a phenolic tip but I'll admit that it didn't immediately start jumping better, I practiced and learned I was trying too hard. I'd suggest that whatever you buy that you first take the factory tip down in height, maybe half way or possibly on the thin side(you'll be cutting it off anyway if replacing with phenolic.) I realize now that I could have used mine as-is with a learned stroke and a hit taken closer to the ferrule.

Anyway, I don't know anything about Bungees except what I have heard. Q-Guy's phenolic + Scott's Stealth combo does a good job, especially up close...sid