PDA

View Full Version : Mc Cready wins Joss in Connecticut

10-27-2002, 11:04 PM
Must have been one hell of a match. I wonder if Keith was up to his usual self again this week. Hard man to tone down he is. Congratulations to you Keith........John K.

TomBrooklyn
10-27-2002, 11:10 PM
Was he drinking? Does he drink during tourneys? =TB=

AzHousePro
10-28-2002, 12:03 AM
Yes, he does. In Virginia during the Open, I ran into him and his girlfriend one day in the afternoon. Asked her how he did in his afternoon match and she said he played again at 11:00. She mentioned she would have to try to get him to take it slow before the match.

To be honest, he drinks during his matches but he is not a belligerent drunk.

Still an amazing player to watch at the table.

Mike

rackmup
10-28-2002, 08:20 AM
Post deleted by rackmup

Ken
10-28-2002, 08:52 AM
He called for his first beer at about 12:15 in the first match. I never saw him without one the rest of the day. He drinks relatively slowly and didn't appear drunk except during the 2 or 3 hours off waiting for the finals. He was yelling instructions to the football referees on tv.

About 1/2 hour before the finals he started banging balls on a side table. After a miss in the first finals game he said "I guess they made me wait long enough".
KenCT

Wally_in_Cincy
10-28-2002, 09:28 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Ken:</font><hr> He called for his first beer at about 12:15 in the first match. I never saw him without one the rest of the day. He drinks relatively slowly and didn't appear drunk except during the 2 or 3 hours off waiting for the finals. He was yelling instructions to the football referees on tv.

About 1/2 hour before the finals he started banging balls on a side table. After a miss in the first finals game he said "I guess they made me wait long enough".
KenCT <hr></blockquote>

Before I die I wanna party with this dude

http://www.azbilliards.com/playerpics/keithmrcool.jpg

AzHousePro
10-30-2002, 02:16 PM
Listening to him chirp at Gallego in Virginia was fun. The match was during the 11:00 pm round. Parica was watching the match and Alex won on the table next to him.

The score was tied late in the set and he spoke up and said what he really wanted was to start over and play for $5000. Alex immediatly spoke up and said 'bet'. Keith turned on him and said something along the lines of 'Keep it quiet youngster'.

Gallego tried a safe late in the set that left a makeable 1-9 combo. Before Keith shot it, he looked over at Ramil and said "Don't worry. This won't hurt for long" and fired it in. The crowd was eating it all up.

I don't care what people say about Earl or Keith, but they both draw the biggest crowds to their matches.

Mike