PDA

View Full Version : Look for help

DEADSTOKE32
10-28-2002, 09:10 PM
I live in the south and I have no one here to help me with my game. I'm looking for someone that is near Augusta that I can play .. and learn some new things . The South Easten tour is killing me ..I just can't win . Just a waste of time ? What 2 do?

Help ...........................

Chris Cass
10-29-2002, 11:46 PM
Hey Deadstroke,

I couldn't let you feel you've been unnoticed. I'll try to find out who I know that's from that area. I might not know them personally but, maybe hook you up with someone that can give you a good practice session.

Regards,

C.C.~~hooking a brother up....

Brent
10-30-2002, 02:14 AM
HI again. Deem I got the same problem but I live in the middle of nowhere. Id really need some tips too /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif ...So I was wondering if Chris u could give me a few pointers how to train alone. What kinda games or shots to practise more and so on. Thnx

Wally_in_Cincy
10-30-2002, 07:38 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Brent:</font><hr> HI again. Deem I got the same problem but I live in the middle of nowhere. Id really need some tips too /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif ...So I was wondering if Chris u could give me a few pointers how to train alone. What kinda games or shots to practise more and so on. Thnx <hr></blockquote>

I don't know how much it would cost you but "Play your best pool" by Phil Cappelle is a good book for that.

Wally_in_Cincy
10-30-2002, 07:40 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: DEADSTOKE32:</font><hr> I live in the south and I have no one here to help me with my game. I'm looking for someone that is near Augusta that I can play .. and learn some new things . The South Easten tour is killing me ..I just can't win . Just a waste of time ? What 2 do?

Help ...........................
<hr></blockquote>

HEY ROSTA MON,

If you put a more descriptive title on your post you might get more responses.

Hope this helps,

Chris Cass
10-30-2002, 11:53 AM
Hi Brent,

Give me sometime to gather some information for you. I have a few. What kind of games do you normally play? 9ball? 8ball? or overall? I play everything, so my practice sessions are completely different then most. I do have some that would help so, don't get discouraged. Wally also has a good suggestion in material.

Regards,

C.C.

Brent
10-30-2002, 12:31 PM
Hi again. Well Id be happy to guy a pool related book but....they dont sell any in estonia ofcourse /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Should I buy one via internet ? Bah the shipping costs prolly twice as much as the book. Ur thaughts ?
Hi Chris..thnx 4 helping me out. I usually play 8 ball cuz Im not good enough to play 9. But sometimes I play 9 also. Sometimes when I go playing alone I play straight pool..I havent spent hours practising banks or stuff like that though.. should I ? Ok thnx everyone for ur advice.

Regards Brent

9 Ball Girl
10-30-2002, 04:16 PM
Hi Brent. You might want to check Phil Capelle's site, www.billiardspress.com (http://www.billiardspress.com)

As I mentioned before, he's just written a new one called Phil Capelle on 9 Ball, Archer vs. Reyes. This one includes the accustat video tape on this match with highlights that correspond with the book.

Brent
10-30-2002, 04:45 PM
Hmm..I should probably come to the states and have a couple of racks with u guys...n gals /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Brent