PDA

View Full Version : Football and pool

Paul_Mon
10-30-2002, 10:20 AM
The lowly Buffalo Bills are playing the Super Bowl Champion New England Patriots this weekend in Buffalo. I've been a Bills fan all my life and would like nothing more than to see the Bills knock off the Pats this weekend. In this spirit I'm willing to wager the following items on the Bills. I'm looking for Patriot fans to take up the challenge and pick out one of the following items to wager. I will accept the first person that replies back via CCB private mail for each item. All of these can be purchased from Mueller's Sporting goods online and delivered to the winners address. Obviously if you are not registered on CCB or are not set up to receive private mail you cannot get in. The shipping costs for each item are $5.90. Pick any item, pick the Pats and good luck

ITEM# LB12 leather shake bottle $9.95
ITEM# 24-134 3 boxes of National blue chalk $6.75
ITEM# 24-143 3 boxes of Masters blue chalk $6.75
ITEM# SS80 2 packs of 8 ball swizzle sticks $6.90
ITEM# 31-250 Red Circle cue ball $8.45

Paul Mon

10-30-2002, 11:46 AM
Hi Paul,

I am, as required, a Bill's fan by marriage. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif My husband, Tom, grew up in Salamanca, NY - about 60 miles south of Buffalo, and he comes from a family of DIE HARD Bill's fans. Tom's excitement is contagious, and I have to admit that I am really enjoying the football season this year.

So I won't be taking you up on your little wager, but just thought I'd let you know that there's more than one Bill's Backer in this bunch!

Karla

Paul_Mon
10-30-2002, 12:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Karla_in_IA:</font><hr> Hi Paul,

I am, as required, a Bill's fan by marriage. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif My husband, Tom, grew up in Salamanca, NY - about 60 miles south of Buffalo, and he comes from a family of DIE HARD Bill's fans. Tom's excitement is contagious, and I have to admit that I am really enjoying the football season this year.

So I won't be taking you up on your little wager, but just thought I'd let you know that there's more than one Bill's Backer in this bunch!

Karla <hr></blockquote>

Hi Karla,
I've actually been to Salamanca, halfway between Olean and Bradford. Nice area.............Paul

Tom_In_Cincy
10-30-2002, 06:16 PM
Paul,
I feel your pain.. Cincinnati use to have a football team too..

Is it true that all the Buffalo resturants serve soup on plates? because they kept losing it in a bowl?

10-30-2002, 09:52 PM
Bills by 10 in a major shootout..

Carson

Ward
10-31-2002, 07:34 AM
Paul

Geez, with four Super Bowls and the Stanley Cup I wouldn't thing you guys had anything left to bet......LOL

#### leonard
10-31-2002, 10:48 PM
Paul, Butch Byrd and I played sandlot football in Watervliet in my Youth. I attended a night that the Watervliet Civic Center had for Butch and Timmy Sherwin, two Watervliet boys turned NFL players. Butch first played for Lou Sabin at Boston Univ.####