PDA

View Full Version : ★★ Diamond Billiards, VA (1-Pocket) ★★

Bob Cmbwsu
02-28-2013, 03:24 PM
• From Richmond, VA

• This stream is up daily. Discipline varies but the video quality remains the same–”excellent”.

• FREE Stream Link: http://www.ustream.tv/channel/diamond-billiards-va

Nine ... corner
03-01-2013, 12:40 PM
Bob ... help me understand this live feed deal at Diamond Billiards. Is it just one of their tables is on camera and whoever and whatever they play is fed live?

Rich R.
03-03-2013, 08:11 AM
Bob ... help me understand this live feed deal at Diamond Billiards. Is it just one of their tables is on camera and whoever and whatever they play is fed live?

I believe you have it exactly correct. Sometimes you will see some searious, advanced, play and sometimes you will see a couple of total novice players out for an hour or two of fun. There are a number of rooms around the country that do similar streams.

Nine ... corner
03-03-2013, 11:00 AM
I believe you have it exactly correct. Sometimes you will see some searious, advanced, play and sometimes you will see a couple of total novice players out for an hour or two of fun. There are a number of rooms around the country that do similar streams.

Thanks for the reply. I guess what threw me was whenever I took a look it was either off line or a couple of very average (I'm being kind) players were knocking balls around. I guess you just have to hit it right. I joined this forum hoping there would be more pool related threads but it seems like politics is the main diet here. I just joined AZ.