PDA

View Full Version : Revelations

10-30-2002, 10:36 AM
1. A plague is upon the Kingdom like a cloud of locusts, a shadowy pox swarms everywhere. No one has been spared, and there is much suffering throughout the land. 2. However, the Cards speak of a Savior, and all things come to pass. There are seasons. 3. Be wary ye of ill intent, for Justice rides a swift steed and comes in the night. His Sword sweeps a wide path, itís prescription cuts clean and through. The penance it doles is harsh. 4. There will be much wailing and gnashing of teeth throughout the land. 5. For there is no greater love than one has for a brother, but no greater betrayal either. 6. The righteous shall rejoice and be blessed, but the wicked shall be pulled from their homes and stoned, and then left alive but to swelter in the sun. 7. No longer will they be allowed to drink from the well, but they will be allowed to scoop muddy water from ground where the wild dogs lap. 8. And they will lay together in the hay to sleep. 9. This will happen before the days get long. 10. The Oracle has spoken and will say no more about it.

Egg

rackmup
10-30-2002, 11:07 AM
Post deleted by rackmup

10-30-2002, 12:36 PM
Good stuff.

MikeM
10-30-2002, 02:09 PM
I especially like the getting stoned and laying together in the hay parts!

MM

Rod
10-30-2002, 03:05 PM
Can't be to bad Mike. I don't know about that muddy water comment, isn't he a kin to BB King!

MikeM
10-30-2002, 03:25 PM
"Bring me champagne when im thirsty
Bring me reefer when i want to get high

Dont you know when im lonely
Bring my woman,
Set her right down on my side"
--Muddy Waters
--Champagne and Reefer

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

10-30-2002, 03:40 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: MikeM:</font><hr> I especially like the getting stoned and laying together in the hay parts!

MM <hr></blockquote>6.

<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: revelations:</font><hr>

The righteous shall rejoice and be blessed, but the wicked shall be pulled from their homes and stoned, and then left alive but to swelter in the sun.

<hr></blockquote>

Uh.. no, from what it sounds like, wicked people get stoned and hang out in the sun. I get stoned and just sit in my room on my computer.. although, I'd like to work on my tan, it's difficult, if not impossible, in Washington.

SK &lt;--- not proud of his moon tan.

Voodoo Daddy
10-31-2002, 12:05 AM
"I didnt mean to take up all your sweet time, I'll give it back to you one of these days. If I dont see you again in this world, I'll see you in the next one and dont be late...dont be late"
Jimi Hendrix' "Voodoo Chile" {slight return}

TomBrooklyn
10-31-2002, 10:16 AM
White Room
In the white room with black curtains at the station;
Black roof country, no gold pavements, tired parrots.
Silver horses ran down moonbeams, from her dark eyes.
Dawn light smiles on theyíre leaving, my contentment.

I'll wait in this place where the sun seldom shines;
Wait in this place, where the shadows run from themselves.

You said no ropes could secure you at the station.
Platform ticket, restless diesel, goodbye window.
I walked into such a sad time at the station;
As I walked out, felt my own need just beginning.

I'll wait in the queue till the train comes back;
Lie here with you, where the shadows run from themselves.

9 Ball Girl
10-31-2002, 10:36 AM
Ahhhh yes. Nothing like a little "Cream" with my coffee in the morning.

Wendy~~a BIG fan /ccboard/images/icons/cool.gif