PDA

View Full Version : Message Board Flamers: *DELETED*

rackmup
10-30-2002, 10:46 AM
Post deleted by rackmup

10-30-2002, 12:08 PM
Kens continued attempts to cause trouble. Now he even has to start new threads to do it. Is there any doubt who the problem is? BARR HIM ONCE AND FOR ALL, and lets get back to pool!!!

bluewolf
10-30-2002, 02:48 PM
I really like you ken. You bring humor to this board.Sometimes your posts make my day. bw

10-30-2002, 04:29 PM
Ease up, sport. I thought you were making a recovery. Every time somebody pulls your chain and succeeds in getting a reaction from you, he cuts another notch in his keyboard. Rise above it. You will feel better.

10-31-2002, 07:56 AM
Ahhh, leave Ken alone. He just went through a divorce and now that he set the little lady free she is showing how well she can do without him. First a megabuck law suit which should bring a hefty out of court settlement. And now probably a top selling book on pool drills. Makes one wonder what she could have achieved had she never met him. And to salve his male ego he must keep pointing out imagined faults in others.

MikeM
10-31-2002, 10:05 AM
This one's just too damn funny!!!

MM

WaltVA
10-31-2002, 10:43 AM
Yep, Ken adds "historical revisionist" to his other accomplishments! "....and the legend grows!" lol

Walt in VA

10-31-2002, 11:02 AM
To respond or not. To flame or not. We are what we surround ourselves with and what we ingest.

10-31-2002, 01:39 PM
Ken is the master leader of the flame fanners. He would rationalize his flame fanning as having too many clever things to say. Only problem is that it's never clever enough to be pool-related and it only ends up in ridiculous arguments and d1ck swinging. Once Ken gets in there, the once pool-related, useful post turns into a childish bickering episode. However funny or clever he can be is overshadowed by how childish his responses are to anyone who disagrees with him.

bluewolf
10-31-2002, 02:38 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Ken is the master leader of the flame fanners. He would rationalize his flame fanning as having too many clever things to say. Only problem is that it's never clever enough to be pool-related and it only ends up in ridiculous arguments and d1ck swinging. Once Ken gets in there, the once pool-related, useful post turns into a childish bickering episode. However funny or clever he can be is overshadowed by how childish his responses are to anyone who disagrees with him.

<hr></blockquote>

When I first got on here, I do remember ken's funny stories but dont remember any flames about them. did i miss something in my newbie innocense or have things gotten more flamey in relation to rackmup's stories?

bw

Kato
10-31-2002, 03:03 PM
I'm just wondering Anon, how well do you know Ken? Ever meet him like the Texas crew? Ever talk to him on the phone? Ever e-mail him or try to understand his sense of humor or how he feels? I can honestly say then that you can't know Ken until you meet him or at least hear his voice. I've spoken to and e-mailed Ken a bucketload of times over the last couple of months. I dare you to try and find a nicer, more easy going guy. He cracks jokes here and there, big whup, anybody ever get hurt by it? This is a guy that so dearly wanted to go to the Open and made a choice to spend the money so his daughter could visit. He's all about family, friends, and having fun. Pretty good combination I'd say.

I've been reading Ken's posts since day 1, he's never flamed me before. All he's done is been a friend. Maybe instead of all the people out there dogging Rackemup when he was going through his rough time you should have tried reaching out a little. I did. Since, Ken has reciprocated in kind and I'm looking forward to finally face to facing him in Louisville. You wanna flame Ken, he couldn't care less. He's smiling all the time.

Kato~~~knows better than to walk into a battle of wits with Rackemup unarmed, I'm always armed.

PS. Feel better bro

10-31-2002, 05:32 PM
You are right, I don't know him. I only can judge from the image he projects on this board and it is not good most of the time. Regardless of what you may say, I am sure you have the objectivity to see it yourself. If you are his friend then you should reach out to him privately and truthfully as to how he is acting. I don't think I am the only one with this opinion. He responds to the Anons as though they are all the same person dogging him, but if read they are different people that share the same opinion. All people want is a decent board to read, not a bunch of hostile garbage. I have to be honest, I checked a lot of his threads in the section where you can pull up peoples posts. I did not want to be unfair. Let me say, I could not find one attack on him that was not in response to what he himself had already started and when he stopped, it all stopped. For some strange reason he perpetuates it. I don't know what else to tell you, he is your friend and you know him better then I do. I just call it the way I see it.

10-31-2002, 05:59 PM
Below is a post Ken felt obliged to make some time back, before you were here. At that time there were a fraction of the posters there are now and it was really annoying as he soon admitted himself. But it must be too hard for him to change or refrain from old habits. People tend to repeat their behavior, even if it is not in their own best interest. That's just the way it is. Maybe a friend will again reach out to him.
---------------------------------------------------------

"This message is to the "regulars" of the CCB. It doesn't apply to the inflammatory "anonymous" posters.

It has been brought to my attention by a regular, through a private message (that will remain private) that my attempts at humorous posts are not appreciated. I'm going to assume that this poster has knowledge of other posters that feel the same, otherwise this poster would not have made the statements to me that this person did.

If I offended anyone, I humbly apologize. If the content of any of my musings were offensive, again, I apologize.

I was having fun...nothing more, nothing less. I received many nice compliments from several of you and for that, I say "thanks."

I am just a pool player like the rest of you. I love the game, those who are a part of it and the "friends" that I have made here. I will now refrain from posting anything other than pool related questions and answers unless...unless I just cannot control the urge to attempt humor! I will try very hard to be a "contributor" to the forum rather than the annoyance that I have apparently become to one person who wasn't afraid to make their name and feelings known.

Regards,

Ken" (______________________________________)