PDA

View Full Version : "Women Of Pool" (nude)

10-30-2002, 03:31 PM
Has anyone thought of having the women of pool pose for Playboy?

10-30-2002, 08:44 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Has anyone thought of having the women of pool pose for Playboy? <hr></blockquote>

that has already been done,i have a copy of it.

10-30-2002, 09:59 PM
I Am Sure That Someone Like nAz Must Have Thought Of That!

10-30-2002, 11:01 PM

Jay M
10-31-2002, 12:19 AM
Ewa Mataya (Laurence) was a playboy playmate. I'm not positive, but I think she won playmate of the year.

I'm not sure if they ever did a series with more than one player though.

Jay M

Cueless Joey
10-31-2002, 12:27 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Jay M:</font><hr> Ewa Mataya (Laurence) was a playboy playmate. I'm not positive, but I think she won playmate of the year.

I'm not sure if they ever did a series with more than one player though.

Jay M <hr></blockquote>
She might have been a Playboy bunny but I highly doubt if she was a Playmate. Maybe her ex-husband Pretty Boy? laugh
I heard they divorced b/c they fought for the mirror constantly. lol

Chris Cass
10-31-2002, 01:04 AM
Hi Jay,

She was a Playboy Bunny. She worked in the Wisconsin site, way back in the 70's. She would play pool for them against the members for I think $25. or $35. a game. If you beat her they'd give you a free dinner. If you lost, the money would go to charity. It was a fancy place back then. They also were closed down too. Nothing to do with illegal stuff but I guess it was a location business decision. She didn't pose though and was and still is a lady.

Not saying that posing would make her or anyone else less a lady. Lord knows these women who pose are merely a needed and valuable resource of art. I know because my friends father had a great collection. I just read it for the great stories. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~failed film school, kept dropping the camera. Kinda like beer cans?

Jay M
10-31-2002, 02:58 AM
I believe you are correct about her not being a playmate, but she IS listed in the Playboy index as appearing in the January 1984 issue on page 15. According to the legend, she did not show any true nudity, but she may have been nude or semi-nude and covered.

My guess is that they took a picture of her in her bunny outfit, based on the title of the article. (The World of Playboy)

http://www.aeolia.net/playboy/pb-m.htm

Jay M

Chris Cass
10-31-2002, 09:11 AM
Thanks Jay,

Maybe I have my decade messed up? I can't remember too much from back then. It all seems like a smokey cloud. hahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~she hasn't lost much, if any.

10-31-2002, 10:57 AM
How about, "The women who love the women of pool"? /webbbs/images/icons/laugh.gif

10-31-2002, 11:56 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Thanks Jay,

Maybe I have my decade messed up? I can't remember too much from back then. It all seems like a smokey cloud. hahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~she hasn't lost much, if any. <hr></blockquote>

well, i do have it on good authority that if you can remember the 60's, you weren't really there.

dan...remembers most of yesterday.