PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Defending Law That Forbids Oral Sex

DiabloViejo
04-03-2013, 02:11 PM
WTF? Is this the conservative idea of freedom? If you partake in oral sex the terrorists win? :confused2:

Virginia Gov. Candidate Cuccinelli Defending Law That Forbids Oral Sex

http://www.motherjones.com/mojo/2013/04/cuccinelli-wants-rehearing-virginias-anti-sodomy-law

—By Kate Sheppard (http://www.motherjones.com/authors/kate-sheppard)
| Wed Apr. 3, 2013 10:13 AM PDT

http://mjcdn.motherjones.com/preset_16/cuccinelli_3.jpg

Last month, three judges on the US Court of Appeals for the 4th Circuit deemed a Virginia anti-sodomy law (http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/03/13/virginia-anti-sodomy-law-_n_2865965.html) unconstitutional. The provision, part of the state's "Crimes Against Nature" (http://leg1.state.va.us/cgi-bin/legp504.exe?000+cod+18.2-361) law, has been moot since the 2003 US Supreme Court (http://www.oyez.org/cases/2000-2009/2002/2002_02_102) decision overruled state laws barring consensual gay sex, but Virginia has kept the prohibition on the books.

Now Virginia Attorney General and Republican gubernatorial candidate Ken Cuccinelli is asking the full 4th Circuit to reconsider the case. Cuccinelli wants the court to revive the prohibition on consensual anal and oral sex, for both gay and straight people. (The case at hand (http://www.nytimes.com/2011/01/11/us/11bar.html) involves consensual, heterosexual oral sex.)

Here's more from the Washington Blade (http://www.washingtonblade.com/2013/04/03/cuccinelli-challenges-virginia-gay-sex-law-ruling/):

Virginia Attorney General Kenneth Cuccinelli has filed a petition with the 4th Circuit U.S. Court of Appeals in Richmond asking the full 15-judge court to reconsider a decision by a three-judge panel last month that overturned the state’s sodomy law.

The three-judge panel ruled 2-1 on March 12 that a section of Virginia’s "Crimes Against Nature" statute that outlaws sodomy between consenting adults, gay or straight, is unconstitutional based on a U.S. Supreme Court decision in 2003 known as Lawrence v. Texas.

A clerk with the 4th Circuit appeals court said a representative of the Virginia Attorney General's office filed the petition on Cuccinelli's behalf on March 26. The petition requests what is known as an en banc hearing before the full 15 judges to reconsider the earlier ruling by the three-judge panel.

Mother Jones confirmed that Cuccinelli had filed the request with the court as well. Given that the Supreme Court has already ruled that gay sex is OK and moved on to the question of gay marriage, I wouldn't expect his appeal to go very far.

cushioncrawler
04-03-2013, 03:22 PM
Silly. If not for anal and oral sex there would hav been allmost zero virgins in the oldendays. And calling a girl Virginia would hav been allmost unheard of. And thusly if not for anal and oral sex the state Virginia might hav been called Slutania, or praps Whoredo, or Moleass -- and the capitol praps Harlotsville. Silly.
mac.

hondo
04-03-2013, 05:53 PM
Silly. If not for anal and oral sex there would hav been allmost zero virgins in the oldendays. And calling a girl Virginia would hav been allmost unheard of. And thusly if not for anal and oral sex the state Virginia might hav been called Slutania, or praps Whoredo, or Moleass -- and the capitol praps Harlotsville. Silly.
mac.

LOL! Absolutely!

JohnnyD
04-04-2013, 12:38 AM
LOL! Absolutely!

Why did you send me that pm asking to do oral sex?
We pray for you.

WV Slim Shady
04-04-2013, 12:27 PM
Why did you send me that pm asking to do oral sex?
We pray for you.

Are you serious.

hondo
04-04-2013, 01:59 PM
Are you serious.

I have him on ignore and can only read his posts when you quote him.
He is on this forum only to say vicious lies about me. Look at all his posts if you don't believe me.
He mocks Jesus Christ by pretending to be a Christian and then making terrible accusations about me.
He kept bombarding me with nasty PMs and then saying his congregation was praying for me.
I told him he could suck my di*k.
You say you've been around , Slim. If someone would say that to you in anger, does that sound like a romantic propsition to you?
In WV, it means you're liable to get your ass kicked.

In actuality, johnny d. is a notorious liar from Ohio who hates my guts and created this persona for the sole pupose of attacking me.
He ran from this forum in disgrace and now he is being humiliated daily on AZBilliards by a poster named Memikey.
He is a rather pathetic character who is on the dole and has no life outside of these forums. He pretends to be black but is very racist towards blacks. I pity the poor fellow, but wish he would quit mocking my Lord.

JohnnyD
04-04-2013, 04:56 PM
Are you serious.
Yes it is true..It is posted for all to see.no matter how he spins it.He is nasty.He tries to say he is a retired school teacher.Just look at his post history and make up your own mind.Also his bragging of an affair with his house keeper while claiming to be a sunday school teacher!Again,make up your own mind.Many have pm's me to tell me of his vulgar posts.Also enjoy his previous posts where he speaks of being gang raped from the other forum.
Thank you mr.slim for speaking the truth about west Virginia.Great posting sir.

DiabloViejo
04-04-2013, 05:31 PM
Enough of this B.S., either stick to the topic or get the fack out of this thread!

hondo
04-04-2013, 10:27 PM
Enough of this B.S., either stick to the topic or get the fack out of this thread!

Show me one post that that creep has made that was ever about anything but trashing me or praising larry wilson.
lww created this character for the sole purpose of attacking me. He fools no one.
The mystery is why he has never been banned permanently, but he has never even received a public warning.
BTW, thanks for not quoting him. I have him on total ignore. thus, he's just pissing in the wind.

JohnnyD
04-04-2013, 11:38 PM
Show me one post that that creep has made that was ever about anything but trashing me or praising larry wilson.
lww created this character for the sole purpose of attacking me. He fools no one.
The mystery is why he has never been banned permanently, but he has never even received a public warning.
BTW, thanks for not quoting him. I have him on total ignore. thus, he's just pissing in the wind.

The Lord loves you.

WV Slim Shady
04-05-2013, 03:50 AM
The Lord loves you.

Hondo tells a different story johnnyd. What exactly was said

hondo
04-05-2013, 05:44 AM

Only lww responds to his posts, Slim, because they are the same person.
Go back and read his posts. They have one agenda. He's the joke of the forum, but the mod lets him rant on.

JohnnyD
04-05-2013, 06:35 AM

Read some of hondu's old posts and show him as he does not comprehend.How does a supposed teacher not comprehend? I don't kwow.That way he can read them again as he claims to have me on ignore.LOL.

WV Slim Shady
04-05-2013, 08:20 AM
Who is lww?

JohnnyD
04-05-2013, 11:08 AM
Who is lww?

He blames lww who is our forum leader for everything.Everyone here knows hondu is jealous.Wait till you read hondus old posts.They are funny yet very sad.A delusional bipolar person indeed.This is why we have prayer hour and hondu is mentioned everyday at prayer hour.Pastor says he is not a mentally capable person.
I didn't know about the multiple voting going on that is so terrible.Oh my!
hondu just tell the truth.Why do you lie?
Jesus loves you.
JohnnyD

WV Slim Shady
04-05-2013, 11:37 AM
Well here in west virginia they vote as much as they like and the people that run the elections knows it. I dont think its quite legal but it happens.

DiabloViejo
04-05-2013, 12:20 PM
Who is lww?

He is an angry constipated old right wing dirt bag who suffers from multiple personality disorder and delusions of grandeur. He is JohnnyD, he is Mrs. LWW, he is SecaucusFatty, and who knows how many other different aliases. He is the leader of nothing and no one, except his multiple aliases. He thinks he is the smartest of all and that he is infallible while possessing only slightly less intelligence than your average monkey. He is the poster boy for cognitive dissonance and right wing stupidity. He is the "Orifice of Dayton" from which spews nothing but inane ideological diarrhea. His only claim to fame is being a troll, a festering pus filled boil disguised as a human being, a human being who spends the better part of his life posting right wing trash on billiards forums in the mistaken belief that he is somehow making a difference in the world by preaching his imbecilic nonsense to a small core group of brown nosers and sycophants who hang on every idiotic utterance, groan, and fart that he issues. That is who he is. :nod:

WV Slim Shady
04-05-2013, 12:55 PM
Well I aint never met him but you seempretty bitter yourself.

DiabloViejo
04-05-2013, 01:13 PM

Suffice it to say that I have my reasons for loathing him, not the least of which is that knowing that I am suffering from severe health complications he wished death on me. I offer no apologies, I do not suffer fools easily.

For all I know, you might even be another of his made up personalities. Time will tell.

JohnnyD
04-05-2013, 07:32 PM
Well here in west virginia they vote as much as they like and the people that run the elections knows it. I dont think its quite legal but it happens.

Oh my!That is nasty.I had heard other things they do too.That is terrible.

JohnnyD
04-05-2013, 07:37 PM

I haven't either mr.slim but he is very well respected every where.He is a very honest person,who thanks to him has cleaned up this forum.He has a huge following on other foums and on face book.

hondo
04-05-2013, 09:16 PM

It's comments like this that make me seriously doubt that you are who you pretend to be.
Total bullshit!
My guess is that Slim, lww and johnny d. are all the same person.

hondo
04-05-2013, 09:20 PM
He is an angry constipated old right wing dirt bag who suffers from multiple personality disorder and delusions of grandeur. He is JohnnyD, he is Mrs. LWW, he is SecaucusFatty, and who knows how many other different aliases. He is the leader of nothing and no one, except his multiple aliases. He thinks he is the smartest of all and that he is infallible while possessing only slightly less intelligence than your average monkey. He is the poster boy for cognitive dissonance and right wing stupidity. He is the "Orifice of Dayton" from which spews nothing but inane ideological diarrhea. His only claim to fame is being a troll, a festering pus filled boil disguised as a human being, a human being who spends the better part of his life posting right wing trash on billiards forums in the mistaken belief that he is somehow making a difference in the world by preaching his imbecilic nonsense to a small core group of brown nosers and sycophants who hang on every idiotic utterance, groan, and fart that he issues. That is who he is. :nod:

Pretty much covers it.

hondo
04-05-2013, 09:23 PM

Since coming on here you have done nothing but trash West Virginia and repeat a bunch of lies about my state.
I am now convinced that you know exactly who lww is. You are either him or one of his cronies from AZBilliards.

hondo
04-05-2013, 09:34 PM
Suffice it to say that I have my reasons for loathing him, not the least of which is that knowing that I am suffering from severe health complications he wished death on me. I offer no apologies, I do not suffer fools easily.

For all I know, you might even be another of his made up personalities. Time will tell.

You hit the nail on the head, Diablo. Slim keeps repeating all the lies and fallacies about West Virginia that larry wilson has spewed over the years: Crooked voting, KKK is everywhere, West Virginians are illiterate, ignorant trailer trash. Real West Virginians do not spread lies about our own state.
I can guarantee you that Slim is not from West Virginia. He googled a few facts to look legit.
Notice how your description on larry led to him attacking you. He's definitely the johnny d. character who is either lww, casual observer,or one of larry's other cronies.
One more quip about how we vote twice and the Klan is everywhere in the state and I'm ignoring him. Permanently!

JohnnyD
04-05-2013, 10:36 PM
It's comments like this that make me seriously doubt that you are who you pretend to be.
Total bullshit!
My guess is that Slim, lww and johnny d. are all the same person.

It's comments like this that make me seriously doubt that you were a teacher and now a sunday school teacher.
My guess is that you really did have an affair with your house keeper as you did post it.
My guess is that you and beelzebub,clootie,succubus and hondu are all the same person.
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
04-05-2013, 10:37 PM
You hit the nail on the head, Diablo. Slim keeps repeating all the lies and fallacies about West Virginia that larry wilson has spewed over the years: Crooked voting, KKK is everywhere, West Virginians are illiterate, ignorant trailer trash. Real West Virginians do not spread lies about our own state.
I can guarantee you that Slim is not from West Virginia. He googled a few facts to look legit.
Notice how your description on larry led to him attacking you. He's definitely the johnny d. character who is either lww, casual observer,or one of larry's other cronies.
One more quip about how we vote twice and the Klan is everywhere in the state and I'm ignoring him. Permanently!

Do you vote twice in an election.Maybe three times!

WV Slim Shady
04-06-2013, 06:07 AM
You can just read on the internet about people voting extra times. It happens regular. And anyone that says there aint no klan in west virginia cant be taken seriously.

Down here we vote demcrat and the only reason Obama lost here is because of racist hillbillys. I talk to these people every day

WV Slim Shady
04-06-2013, 06:18 AM
Since coming on here you have done nothing but trash West Virginia and repeat a bunch of lies about my state.
I am now convinced that you know exactly who lww is. You are either him or one of his cronies from AZBilliards.

Buddy you are as crazy as an outhouse mouse. I lve west virginia but i aint about to lie for nobody. Lets be serious because anyone who as ever been here cant honestly say that they aint klan and rednecked hillbillys here. The record speaks for itself. This is a demcrat state and as been for my whole life but Obama didnt win a single county. Not one even though we have demicrats for govrnor and both senators are demcrats but Obama cant win one single county. If it aint because of racists hillbillys then what is it. Even lots of klan support Obama. Hw do you explain this.

hondo
04-06-2013, 09:32 AM
You can just read on the internet about people voting extra times. It happens regular.

Link for West Virginia?

hondo
04-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Buddy you are as crazy as an outhouse mouse. I lve west virginia but i aint about to lie for nobody. Lets be serious because anyone who as ever been here cant honestly say that they aint klan and rednecked hillbillys here. The record speaks for itself. This is a demcrat state and as been for my whole life but Obama didnt win a single county. Not one even though we have demicrats for govrnor and both senators are demcrats but Obama cant win one single county. If it aint because of racists hillbillys then what is it. Even lots of klan support Obama. Hw do you explain this.

Fear about losing theuir guns and not understanding Obamacare.

Listen. "fellow West Virginian", if you want to brag about how illiterate you are because you're a typical West Virginian, if you want to call West Virginians " Racist hillbillies", if you want to claim that we vote more than once, if you want to claim that the state is controlled by the klan, THAT'S YOUR PEROGATIVE.Doesn't mean I have to read your crap.

Sounds very similar to lww claiming to be black, while trashing blacks non-stop or johnny d. professing to be a Christian while spewing non-stop hate on here.

You guys are 3 peas in a pod as far as I'm concerned and most likely one person.
I'm done with you.

JohnnyD
04-06-2013, 09:42 AM
Link for West Virginia?

I have said that for years links for west Virginia.Patti or sausage?Jimmy Dean is best in my opinion.When church has our monthly breakfast we have both.Quite the good fund raiser.
We pray for you at prayer hour and during other events.More and more people mention your name for prayers to calm down.
Hope you had a great Easter.I love hardboiled eggs myself.
Jesus loves you

JohnnyD
04-06-2013, 09:48 AM

Listen. "fellow West Virginian", if you want to brag about how illiterate you are because you're a typical West Virginian, if you want to call West Virginians " Racist hillbillies", if you want to claim that we vote more than once, if you want to claim that the state is controlled by the klan, THAT'S YOUR PEROGATIVE.Doesn't mean I have to read your crap.

Sounds very similar to lww claiming to be black, while trashing blacks non-stop or johnny d. professing to be a Christian while spewing non-stop hate on here.

You guys are 3 peas in a pod as far as I'm concerned and most likely one person.
I'm done with you.

WHY ARE YOU MAKING FUN OF HIM?
That is terrible.YOU a supposed teacher!This is the out come of poor teaching.At least he tried to go to school but teachers like you were terrible.
This is so sad.
STOP your insults on people.
YOU fool no one.
We pray for you.

JohnnyD
04-06-2013, 09:49 AM

I'm done with you.

JESUS loves you.
CALM DOWN.

WV Slim Shady
04-06-2013, 09:51 AM
Link for West Virginia?

https://www.google.com/search?q=admitting+to+multiple+voting&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

I think i did that right.

WV Slim Shady
04-06-2013, 10:00 AM

I'm done with you.
I never bragged about being iliterate but i have said i didnt get the best education down here but at least i can spell believe.

Our schools aint very good and our teachers aint very good but i do the best i can with my high school diploma. You said you went to some english school or something but it didnt seem to take.

Now you can say they aint no racist and no klan and no hillbillys in west virginia but we both know it aint so.

You right wing republicans dont like the truth. Obamacare is easy to understand. Folks get insurance and the goverment pays for it and Obama is a gun shooter just like me. Haven't you seen the pictures of him shooting.

JohnnyD
04-06-2013, 05:46 PM
I never bragged about being iliterate but i have said i didnt get the best education down here but at least i can spell believe.

Our schools aint very good and our teachers aint very good but i do the best i can with my high school diploma. You said you went to some english school or something but it didnt seem to take.

Now you can say they aint no racist and no klan and no hillbillys in west virginia but we both know it aint so.

You right wing republicans dont like the truth. Obamacare is easy to understand. Folks get insurance and the goverment pays for it and Obama is a gun shooter just like me. Haven't you seen the pictures of him shooting.

I knew the schools were bad with teachers posting troll posts like hondu.
I believe him to be a double voter.He may be part of the Klan as he really hates me.

WV Slim Shady
04-06-2013, 06:50 PM
Well i suppose theres some romney double voters too.

hondo
04-06-2013, 07:21 PM
https://www.google.com/search?q=admitting+to+multiple+voting&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en&client=safari

I think i did that right.

Uh, Slim, I thought you were from WV, not Ohio. lww is from Ohio.
Hoist by thine owne petard, silly boy! LMFAO!

hondo
04-06-2013, 07:23 PM

An ignorant, clueless post, johnny/larry.

cushioncrawler
04-07-2013, 12:02 AM
Hamlet:
There's letters seal'd, and my two schoolfellows,
Whom I will trust as I will adders fang'd—
They bear the mandate, they must sweep my way
And marshal me to knavery. Let it work;
For 'tis the sport to have the enginer
Hoist with his own petard, an't shall go hard
But I will delve one yard below their mines
And blow them at the moon.

"Hoist with his own petard" literally means "blown up with his own mine." More generally, a "petard" is a hat-shaped device which can be be charged with gunpowder. Here's how Hamlet arrives at the phrase:

The prince—having "caught the conscience" of the murderous King Claudius [see THE PLAY'S THE THING]—is about to be packed off on a little vacation to England. He apparently hasn't been feeling too well in the head, so the king orders Hamlet's old school chums Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to keep him company. Though the two fools are relatively innocent (for spies), Hamlet knows that Claudius has some "knavery" planned and that Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are the king's tools.

Hamlet has already guessed that the letters his schoolfellows are carrying to the English court bear a "mandate" for his immediate execution. The prince intends to hoise this mine in the king's face. Claudius is the "enginer," the deviser of the explosive; and his plot is about a yard shallower than that of his nephew, who will send Rosencrantz and Guildenstern to the fate intended for himself.

WV Slim Shady
04-07-2013, 05:35 AM
Uh, Slim, I thought you were from WV, not Ohio. lww is from Ohio.
Hoist by thine owne petard, silly boy! LMFAO!

What is wrong with your brain. You asked for proof of people double voting. Thats what i googled nd thats what it shows. If you want something exact for west virginia which is a small state lets try again.

http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/537369.html?nav=5006

I think your just a trouble maker not even from down here. You all republicins are all alike.

hondo
04-07-2013, 07:17 AM

CHARLES TOWN - A Jefferson County commissioner who faces two misdemeanor counts following an alleged attempt to cast a second ballot in a November referendum says others have voted twice in numerous local elections.
"Nine people voted twice, not just 'tried.' Their double votes were all treated as provisional ballots. ... There were no actions taken against the double-voters," Commissioner Jim Surkamp stated in a recent e-mail to The Journal.

Wow! 9 people in Charles Town voted twice! Yeah, that's the whole state, Slim. Aren't you feeling just a little stupid right now?
No, I don't imagine you are. You came on here with an agenda and everyone can guess what it is.

So Hondo's a Republican who lied about being from West Virginia? You tell em, johnny d.

JohnnyD
04-07-2013, 09:48 PM
CHARLES TOWN - A Jefferson County commissioner who faces two misdemeanor counts following an alleged attempt to cast a second ballot in a November referendum says others have voted twice in numerous local elections.
"Nine people voted twice, not just 'tried.' Their double votes were all treated as provisional ballots. ... There were no actions taken against the double-voters," Commissioner Jim Surkamp stated in a recent e-mail to The Journal.

Wow! 9 people in Charles Town voted twice! Yeah, that's the whole state, Slim. Aren't you feeling just a little stupid right now?
No, I don't imagine you are. You came on here with an agenda and everyone can guess what it is.

So Hondo's a Republican who lied about being from West Virginia? You tell em, johnny d.
The truth will set you free.Do not be afraid of the truth.Seek out the truth.The truth is there for all to see.
During services today your name was mentioned as usual for prayers.Prayer hour continues for you.You have hope Sean.
Jesus loves you.

DiabloViejo
04-08-2013, 01:28 AM
Things got exciting at my church today. Seems Rev. Jenkins dropped one of the rattlers and, wouldn't ya know it..that dang snake climbed up Luther's pant leg and bit him clean in the nuts. That boy looked like he had two grapefuits under his pants on account of the venom and all. He'll be alright, although he did lose his nuts. That'll teach him to stop his sinning ways.

Rev, Jenkins (bless his heart):

http://www.shutterbug.com/images/archivesart/0207kenelkins02.jpg

WV Slim Shady
04-08-2013, 02:48 AM
We got snake handlers down here to.

Im waiting for hondo to explain why Obama didnt win even one count down here in west virginia even though we had a demicrat governer and two demicrat senaters. If it aint because of racists and klan then what is it.

hondo
04-08-2013, 06:40 AM
We got snake handlers down here to.

Im waiting for hondo to explain why Obama didnt win even one count down here in west virginia even though we had a demicrat governer and two demicrat senaters. If it aint because of racists and klan then what is it.

Where is your snake handler church in Gilmer County? I think it's time to ignore you, johnny/slim.

Sev
04-08-2013, 06:47 AM

I guess your finding it tough to swallow huh? :fear::lol:

hondo
04-08-2013, 06:53 AM
I guess your finding it tough to swallow huh? :fear::lol:

I ignore johnny/larry but I can't understand why johnny hasn't been barred.
Obviously he has clout on AZ which mods this forum sometimes.

WV Slim Shady
04-08-2013, 07:34 AM
Where is your snake handler church in Gilmer County? I think it's time to ignore you, johnny/slim.
They was a snake handler minister that was snake bit and died from it not long ago over in Jolo. If i remember right his daddy died from it to. For someone from down here you dont seem to know much about down here.

WV Slim Shady
04-08-2013, 07:35 AM
Sev where is the state of franklin at exactly.

Sev
04-08-2013, 07:53 AM
South of VA.

hondo
04-08-2013, 09:13 AM
South of VA.

State of Franklin? What's the capitol?

hondo
04-08-2013, 09:16 AM
They was a snake handler minister that was snake bit and died from it not long ago over in Jolo. If i remember right his daddy died from it to. For someone from down here you dont seem to know much about down here.

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by hondohttp://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=407467#post407467)Where is your snake handler church in Gilmer County? I think it's time to ignore you, johnny/slim.

Do you even know where Gilmer Couny is, slim?
Is Jolo in Gilmer County? If not, why don't you try readng the responses before you post?

WV Slim Shady
04-08-2013, 10:28 AM
You put words in peoples mouths a lot. I never said he was bit in gilmer county. I said there is snake handlers down here in west virgina. Do you deny that hondo. Like you say they aint no klan in west virginia. I think i had you right the first time because you aint nothing but a troublemaker. If you are down here your probably living in one of the bigger countys thinking you cn deny all this stuff. Most west virgina politicains are corrupt. The best onewe had that wasnt corrupt was joe manchin.

WV Slim Shady
04-08-2013, 10:29 AM
I never heared of franklin being a state.

JohnnyD
04-08-2013, 11:40 AM
State of Franklin? What's the capitol?

YOU sure are confused for being a supposed school teacher.The truth will set you free.Accept the truth.
Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
04-08-2013, 11:45 AM

YOU don't know too much.They are in almost every county in WVA.You continue to mock every church.You are a "BLOODY HIPPOCRITE" Heathen.
The truth is there.
Thou shalt not covet thy neighbors wife.

STOLEN VALOR ACT>WHY did you lie?The local VFW Commander awaits your answer,been 28 months now.
The truth will set you free.

JohnnyD
04-08-2013, 11:47 AM
He's suppose to be a retired school teacher.People know better after reading his posts.

JohnnyD
04-08-2013, 11:48 AM
YOU will never find out.You would double vote and bring the Klan in.
ARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

JohnnyD
04-08-2013, 11:50 AM

Thomas County PTA

JohnnyD
04-08-2013, 11:51 AM
http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by hondohttp://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=407467#post407467)Where is your snake handler church in Gilmer County? I think it's time to ignore you, johnny/slim.

Do you even know where Gilmer Couny is, slim?
Is Jolo in Gilmer County? If not, why don't you try readng the responses before you post?

They double vote there.
See you on the boxing and music forums.
Jesus loves you.

WV Slim Shady
04-08-2013, 11:52 AM
He's suppose to be a retired school teacher.People know better after reading his posts.

Sev teachs school. He seems pretty smart.

WV Slim Shady
04-08-2013, 11:54 AM
Thomas County PTA

I dont think theresany snake handlers on the pta now. The snake handlers usually lives in the hollers.

JohnnyD
04-08-2013, 11:56 AM
What is wrong with your brain. You asked for proof of people double voting. Thats what i googled nd thats what it shows. If you want something exact for west virginia which is a small state lets try again.

http://www.journal-news.net/page/content.detail/id/537369.html?nav=5006

I think your just a trouble maker not even from down here. You all republicins are all alike.
I told you to beware of him mr slim.He is a trouble maker troll.He is s neocon of the worse kind.

hondo
04-08-2013, 11:58 AM
Sev teachs school. He seems pretty smart.

You tell you, slim. I can't believe you told you that sev was dumb. :boxing::rockon:

JohnnyD
04-08-2013, 12:00 PM
I ignore johnny/larry but I can't understand why johnny hasn't been barred.
Obviously he has clout on AZ which mods this forum sometimes.

Why do you lie so much?WHY?

WV Slim Shady
04-13-2013, 07:34 PM
Why do you lie so much?WHY?

I dont think hes from west virgina at all. He sure dont know much about the place anyways. That or else he does just lie in order to cause trouble.

hondo
04-13-2013, 08:01 PM
You put words in peoples mouths a lot. I never said he was bit in gilmer county. I said there is snake handlers down here in west virgina. Do you deny that hondo. Like you say they aint no klan in west virginia. I think i had you right the first time because you aint nothing but a troublemaker. If you are down here your probably living in one of the bigger countys thinking you cn deny all this stuff. Most west virgina politicains are corrupt. The best onewe had that wasnt corrupt was joe manchin.

I live in Harrison County, Slim. larry/johnny apparently think I live in Tucker County for whatever reason.

hondo
04-13-2013, 08:02 PM

Franklin is a city, Slim. Cities don't have capitols.

hondo
04-13-2013, 08:04 PM
I dont think theresany snake handlers on the pta now. The snake handlers usually lives in the hollers.

You tell him, Slim. johnny/larry ain't too bright.

hondo
04-13-2013, 08:10 PM
I dont think hes from west virgina at all. He sure dont know much about the place anyways. That or else he does just lie in order to cause trouble.

Slim, you have done nothing but bash West Virginia since you came on here. You don't think I'm from West Virginia? I don't think you are a true West Virginian.
You have repeated every mis-conception about WV that the asshole from Ohio repeated over and over in his posts.
My ancestors came to Lewis County from Ireland in 1797. I was born in Harrison County in the late 40s. What about you?

WV Slim Shady
04-13-2013, 09:15 PM
Slim, you have done nothing but bash West Virginia since you came on here. You don't think I'm from West Virginia? I don't think you are a true West Virginian.
You have repeated every mis-conception about WV that the asshole from Ohio repeated over and over in his posts.
My ancestors came to Lewis County from Ireland in 1797. I was born in Harrison County in the late 40s. What about you?

I ave not bashed west virgina and you are a lier. What i did was tell the truth. I asked you before to explain how Obama didnt win one county in west virgina if it wasnt because of racism. Demicrat governer and two demicrat seniters and a demicrat president who wins in a national landslide ant win even one county. If it aint because hes black then what is the reason.

JohnnyD
04-13-2013, 10:49 PM

In what County did you have the affair with your baby sitter in?Methinks Thomas!Thomas County PTA.
Why did you lie?
Stolen Valor Act.
The prayer hour continues for you.You are in our prayers to calm down.
I have seen a picture of you sitting in a chair you are no Irishman.

JohnnyD
04-13-2013, 10:51 PM
I ave not bashed west virgina and you are a lier. What i did was tell the truth. I asked you before to explain how Obama didnt win one county in west virgina if it wasnt because of racism. Demicrat governer and two demicrat seniters and a demicrat president who wins in a national landslide ant win even one county. If it aint because hes black then what is the reason.

Hondu is a racist.He does lie.He must be a double voter.
Pastor says hondu isn't all there.

WV Slim Shady
04-14-2013, 03:52 AM
Hondu is a racist.He does lie.He must be a double voter.
Pastor says hondu isn't all there.

I was lookin online and obama lost harrison county to romny by 60% to 37% even tho 67% is registered demicrats. In the primary obama barely beat a prison inmate. Harrison county is clarksburg and there is no blacks there hardly at all. Yet hondo wants me to believe that they aint no racism goin on there. This election in west virgina was fixed by republicins using racism to get both sides to double vote against obama. The lincoln county sherriff and clerk of courts was both convicted not long ago of the sherriff voting 100 times and the county clerk knowing about it and lieing. Slim never has liked corruption and theres plenty of it down here but it doesnt seem to bother hondo. Im trying to see if i can post a link.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2012/03/07/former-west-virginia-sheriff-county-clerk-plead-guilty-to-attempting-to-steal/