PDA

View Full Version : I am a Pool Detective

Kato
10-30-2002, 11:14 PM
Ladies and Gentlemen today a package arrived in the mail for Kato. What could it possibly be? Hummmmm, looks an awful lot like a video tape to me, from Accustats no less. Let us open our package. HOLY COW LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!!!!!!!!!!! JOHNNY ARCHER VS SANDOR TOT FROM THE 2002 U.S. OPEN!!!!!!!!!

Several of you have figured out by now just how entralled I was by the play of Mr. Tot during the Open but...............................who would have possibly sent me this tape? I didn't order it. Let the interrogation begin.

My first call went to my good buddy, BIG POPPA VOODDOO DADDY. Nope, not him. Then BAM!!!!!!!! out of the blue, Rackemup comes to me. WHAM!!!!!!!!! Ken calls me out of the blue (I had sent him an e-mail that cracked him up. Nope not him but I got Lorri's phone number from him. SMASH!!!!!!!!! Call her, Nope, not Lorri. Leave a message on BAM!!!!!!!!!! 9-ball Girl's answering machine. Hot Dog, who could it have been. Duhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! I know.

Sum ma bitch. Mike M. I call Mr Mason about 10 o'clock and he admits to being the culprit. Of course, he had had a few brewskies and came clean. Thanks Mike I'm watching the tape now. But alas does it end? Nope, 2 more treats await Kato. Mike throws the phone to WesK, a sterling gentlemen that we had a blast with in Virginia. I spoke to Mr. Wes for a few moments when he decided to drop ANOTHER suprise on me. Tram happened to be in the pool room. Now for those of you that haven't met this charming young woman she has a personality matched only by her beauty.

Mike thank you again. I appreciate this so very much.

Kato

Voodoo Daddy
10-30-2002, 11:50 PM
Tot on video? Geez Kato, you musta made one helluva impression on MikeM...Enjoy it.

MikeM
10-30-2002, 11:52 PM
The founding member(s) of the San-Dor TOT fan club must have San-Dor TOT on video. Wes and I watched that particular match up close and personal. Did you guys see that one or were you at the IHOP? Mr. TOT played very strong in that game.

Glad you called tonight too. It was a good night all around. I played very well, my team is in first place after three weeks and I got to talk to RJ from Fla. One thing to note about Tram. Her personality and her looks pale in comparison to her game. She plays a really strong game, and if she gets over her shyness the CAT tour better watch out next year.

Great talking to you Kato. When do you start your countdown to Derby City?

MM

MikeM
10-30-2002, 11:54 PM
Voodoo,

Watch your mailbox very closely.

MM

Voodoo Daddy
10-31-2002, 12:00 AM
Your a dog...HAHAHAHAHAHA

MikeM
10-31-2002, 12:07 AM
MFC

MEEEEEERRRRY EARLY CHRISTMAS

Kato
10-31-2002, 06:57 AM
Trammy informed me she will be down in December and is looking forward to me racking for her. I'm looking forward to playing her.

Kato~~~looking forward to playing with the Virginia crew again.

Kato
10-31-2002, 01:16 PM
By the by Mike. I'm pretty sure we saw that match but it is a little foggy for me.

Derby City Countdown will start when I figure out exactly what I'm going to do and when I'm going to go.

Kato~~~approximately 67 days till I get to Derby, but don't quote me on that.