PDA

View Full Version : Does anybody know him

cueball1950
10-30-2002, 11:50 PM
A young gentleman showed up at our local pool hall this week. His name is Dave King. Claims he moved here from kentucky. Just trying to get a little info on him. Claims he will be here a while. Just wondering his speed is all. any info would be appreciated...................mike

Cueless Joey
10-31-2002, 12:11 AM
What makes you think he's using his real name?lol

10-31-2002, 12:31 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: cueball1950:</font><hr> A young gentleman showed up at our local pool hall this week. His name is Dave King. Claims he moved here from kentucky. Just trying to get a little info on him. Claims he will be here a while. Just wondering his speed is all. any info would be appreciated...................mike <hr></blockquote>

well, i never heard of the guy but i'm not sure i'm comfortable with the ccb becoming the rat-out service. when one of our guys goes out on the road we don't make it any harder for him than it already is.

play a few and figure it out.

dan

Chris Cass
10-31-2002, 12:54 AM
Dan,

I agree with you about the knocking thing. The thing that bothers me is the road dog that thinks he can keep you wondering and smugly thinks your stupid. I like to let them know right off the bat. I know your here to make money, cut the BS and lets play.

Regards,

C.C.~~sometimes a road killer and sometimes a scwashed road flea. this week I was scwashed and man did it hurt. LOL

Voodoo Daddy
10-31-2002, 02:30 AM
Voodoo lives in a "no-knock" zone....see some others do too, I knew I was in the right place!!! Sorry Mike, wish I could help ya. You gotta get your "pool detective" skills in order.

Tom_In_Cincy
10-31-2002, 05:04 PM
Mike,

Young guy (mid 20s), dark hair, average build.. abut 6 foot maybe 5'11?

Goes by the nickname of "Stick-A-Day Dave"?

Use to play with a Preadtor and/or Viking cue?

Nah... never heard of him...