Post deleted by Seattle-kid

SpiderMan
10-31-2002, 08:40 AM
No pictures available.

SpiderMan

Chris Cass
10-31-2002, 08:55 AM
Hey Kid,

Just thought I let you know. We look a lot alike. I'm a little shorter and don't have a gotee(sp) and not as skinny, have less hair but nevertheless, we dress alike. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~hooking up with the "kid" one day sounds like fun.

10-31-2002, 02:32 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Chris Cass:</font><hr> Hey Kid,

Just thought I let you know. We look a lot alike. I'm a little shorter and don't have a gotee(sp) and not as skinny, have less hair but nevertheless, we dress alike. LOL

Regards,

C.C.~~hooking up with the "kid" one day sounds like fun. <hr></blockquote>

/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif Yeah, I think I saw yer picture on stickmans' website! Pretty handsome! /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

I'm always a hoot to hang out with, I'm friendly, and I shoot a pretty good game. (maybe not as good as yours, but I'll catch up!!)

TTYL..

Rod
10-31-2002, 02:44 PM
SK, can't see the picture. My first live performance, well if you want to call it that, was on stage but not kareoke.
No background I just did it free style. yea I had a couple of drinks. I won by the way I think it was $25. I suck really, the competition was weak though!

10-31-2002, 06:09 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Rod:</font><hr> SK, can't see the picture. My first live performance, well if you want to call it that, was on stage but not kareoke.
No background I just did it free style. yea I had a couple of drinks. I won by the way I think it was $25. I suck really, the competition was weak though! <hr></blockquote>

I suck at it too.. there is only one song I know word for word I think, and thats "the devil went down to georgia." Thats probably what I was attempting to sing. My sisters 21st birthday, and I had to go to work that night! I had a co-worker come pick me up since I could barely even walk in a strait line (special thanks to bacardi rum, vodka 105, and a few beers). Forunately I can do my job in that state, and I don't work with anyone directly. (I work in a pizza shop inside a grocery store).

Anyways, I edited the message so the picture will either show up, or you can go to the link to check it out. I just thought it was a funny picture from my "archives."

Barry
10-31-2002, 06:32 PM
Fortunately, When I did my "drunken kareoke", I was in Japan at the time and no one had a camera. S-K I tip my cue to you for showing this.

11-01-2002, 09:08 AM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Barry:</font><hr> Fortunately, When I did my "drunken kareoke", I was in Japan at the time and no one had a camera. S-K I tip my cue to you for showing this. <hr></blockquote>

Yeah, I'm not quite as camera shy when I can't even stand up strait. ;&gt; I show my picture so when everyone sees me in vegas in 3 or 4 years on TV playing Efren Reyes for $50,000.00, you can say "Hey, I've seen him before" and scream out "ChallllllllK itt UppppPPp, SEAtttttllllle Kiiiiiiiiiiid!!!." hahha /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Kato
11-01-2002, 09:53 AM
Dude, you look totally baked!!!!!!! In addition, you look nothing like Chris Cass.

Kato~~~knows Cass has red sauce running through his veins, then again, so does Seattle Kid.