PDA

View Full Version : Congrats on your banning Fats.

Sev
04-14-2013, 01:10 PM
:monkey::drama::tea::wave::boom::cheer2::tongue-new::hurt:

Soflasnapper
04-14-2013, 01:25 PM
Interesting! How do you know that's the case, though?

:wave:

WV Slim Shady
04-14-2013, 01:35 PM
Who is fats.

punter
04-14-2013, 07:27 PM
Is that worthless turd, Suckallofus Fats posting over here now?

hondo
04-14-2013, 08:29 PM
Is that worthless turd, Suckallofus Fats posting over here now?

Punter! Welcome! Always a pleasure reading your upbeat messages!
Trust me, BDers, you'll like Punter, a great guy who always has something nice to say about his fellow souls from God.

WV Slim Shady
04-15-2013, 04:31 AM
Punter! Welcome! Always a pleasure reading your upbeat messages!
Trust me, BDers, you'll like Punter, a great guy who always has something nice to say about his fellow souls from God.

Who is fats. I didnt think punter had a upbeat message at all. Why would you like someone saying that stuff.

Sev
04-15-2013, 05:07 AM
Interesting! How do you know that's the case, though?

:wave:

He was banned on AZB.

WV Slim Shady
04-15-2013, 05:46 AM
What is azb. Who is fats.

JohnnyD
04-15-2013, 09:06 PM
punter! Welcome! Always a pleasure reading your upbeat messages!
Trust me, bders, you'll like punter, a great guy who always has something nice to say about his fellow souls from god.

trust you!ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah.

JohnnyD
04-15-2013, 09:06 PM

Fats is one of the names hondo uses.

JohnnyD
04-15-2013, 09:09 PM

AZB is another billiard forum.When I first came here Hondo told me about it.It's where Hondo talks about drinking,drugs and cheating on his wife with a house maid.Hondo was run off by everyone.

hondo
04-15-2013, 09:23 PM
Who is fats. I didnt think punter had a upbeat message at all. Why would you like someone saying that stuff.

Good catch, Slim. I may have been slightly facetious.

WV Slim Shady
04-16-2013, 02:23 AM
Fats is one of the names hondo uses.

Ive never seen anyone here named fats.

WV Slim Shady
04-16-2013, 03:34 AM
AZB is another billiard forum.When I first came here Hondo told me about it.It's where Hondo talks about drinking,drugs and cheating on his wife with a house maid.Hondo was run off by everyone.

Can you link me to it. Its hard to believe someone would do that.

JohnnyD
04-16-2013, 05:12 AM

Sure can for you Slim.Just click on the name of Hondo then click on view posts.You can read years of lies,bigotry,racism just pure ignorant comments from him.
It was on this forum he posted how he picks up boys hitchhiking.I told Pastor about that and he said that is not right.This is one of the many reason we mention Hondo in our daily prayer hour.
Have a marvelous day Slim and enjoy those funny yet sad posts from a 'Bloody Hypocrite".
JohnnyD

WV Slim Shady
04-16-2013, 05:37 AM
Im not sure how to do that Johnny.

JohnnyD
04-16-2013, 06:02 AM
Im not sure how to do that Johnny.

Mr.Slim i'm sorry about you not getting a good education in WV.I read your sad story you posted.I showed Mildred who runs our bake sale at church and she dried for about an hour.
Those neocon double voters did that to you.Just take a little sip of moonshine and a few very deep breathes and follow my instructions slowly.You can do it Slim.Don't let Hondo say you can't.
Jesus loves you.
Your new friend,
johnnyD

hondo
04-16-2013, 06:28 AM

Why can't you just answer his posts without quoting him? He's an evil little prick who pretends to be a Christian.
He is not. He is on here simply to rag on me.
If you are not him, hopefully you will be smart enough to realize that I have him on ignore for a reason.
If I have him on ignore, the only way I can read his posts is if you quote him.
If you continue to quote him, I'll know that you want me to read his posts and that you have an agenda.
And then i will simply put you on ignore also.
Do you understand what I am saying to you?

Nobody but you and lww, who is actually him, responds to any of his posts. He's just a petty troll on here simply to libel me.

Sev
04-16-2013, 06:56 AM
133 replies to my thread on Fats banning on AZB.

The ode to Fats continues.

DiabloViejo
04-16-2013, 09:57 AM
The march of the scumbag right wing trolls continues. I'm sure you are all very proud of yourselves.

Unlike YOU, Sev, I don't derive my sense of self worth from the approval of nameless, faceless, morons on AZB or any other forum. Nor does my life revolve around the inane mind droppings of angry constipated old farts who post on a billiards forum but can't even run two balls and wouldn't know the tip of a cue from the ass end of a cue.

You and your "buds" are brave right wing "warriors" who hide behind anonymity and spout insults from the safety of your homes or workplaces but would not in a million years dare to say such things to my face for fear of losing every last tooth in your rotten mouths.

Yea, it's easy to act like a jerk as long as you have distance and are hidden, ain't that right there, boy?

This thread is just another example of the puerile and imbecilic behavior which defines you and your coterie of right wing turds.

FWIW, I am proud to have been banned from that sh*thole. I neither need, nor ask for your approval. You mean absolutely nothing to me. I could not possibly care any less what an insignificant little worm such as you, thinks about the matter. You are nothing but an angry adolescent piece of filth trapped in an adult body.

I will not respond to any more of your douchebag taunts in this thread...so go have at it and enjoy yourself wallowing in your stinking diarrhea.

Tell ya what, next time you are in NY just cross the river and come to 71st and Park Avenue, Guttenberg, NJ 07093-- and feel free to say anything you want, directly to my face.

Want my e-mail address? Just hit me up and I'll give it to you when you are in the area, along with my cell # so you can arrange for our little heart to heart talk. Don't be scared, just do it!

BTW: Here's a picture, just so you know who it is you want to talk to. Unlike you, I am not scared to show the world my face and I am not scared of any man, So come and get yourself some, wuzz! Prove what a real man you are! (Oh, and tell that piss-ant, Punter, that he is also welcome to come and get some too!):

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/6771_111231795884_2362621_n.jpghttps://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/180960_10150091568615885_6952841_n.jpg

JohnnyD
04-16-2013, 10:10 AM
Why can't you just answer his posts without quoting him? He's an evil little prick who pretends to be a Christian.
If you are not him, hopefully you will be smart enough to realize that I have him on ignore for a reason.
If you continue to quote him, I'll know that you want me to read his posts and that you have an agenda.

Nobody but you and lww, who is actually him, responds to any of his posts. He's just a petty troll on here simply to libel me.

Oh my!
Jesus loves you.
Looks like we nee to up our prayer hour for you.
Mr.Slim do you see this is not sunday school teacher material.

WV Slim Shady
04-16-2013, 10:38 AM

If i dont quote him how is anyone gonna know who im talking to.

Sev
04-16-2013, 05:15 PM
The march of the scumbag right wing trolls continues. I'm sure you all very proud of yourselves.

Unlike YOU, Sev, I don't derive my sense of self worth from the approval of nameless, faceless, morons on AZB or any other forum. Nor does my life revolve around the inane mind droppings of angry constipated old farts who post on a billiards forum but can't even run two balls and wouldn't know the tip of a cue from the ass end of a cue.

You and your "buds" are brave right wing "warriors" who hide behind anonymity and spout insults from the safety of your homes or workplaces but would not in a million years dare to say such things to my face for fear of losing every last tooth in your rotten mouths.

Yea, it's easy to act like a jerk as long as you have distance and are hidden, ain't that right there, boy?

This thread is just another example of the puerile and imbecilic behavior which defines you and your coterie of right wing turds.

FWIW, I am proud to have been banned from that sh*thole. I neither need, nor ask for your approval. You mean absolutely nothing to me. I could not possibly care any less what an insignificant little worm such as you, thinks about the matter. You are nothing but an angry adolescent piece of filth trapped in an adult body.

I will not respond to any more of your douchebag taunts in this thread...so go have at it and enjoy yourself wallowing in your stinking diarrhea.

Tell ya what, next time you are in NY just cross the river and come to 71st and Park Avenue, Guttenberg, NJ 07093-- and feel free to say anything you want, directly to my face.

Want my e-mail address? Just hit me up and I'll give it to you when you are in the area, along with my cell # so you can arrange for our little heart to heart talk. Don't be scared, just do it!

BTW: Here's a picture, just so you know who it is you want to talk to. Unlike you, I am not scared to show the world my face and I am not scared of any man, So come and get yourself some, wuzz! Prove what a real man you are! (Oh, and tell that piss-ant, Punter, that he is also welcome to come and get some too!):

https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/6771_111231795884_2362621_n.jpghttps://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc6/180960_10150091568615885_6952841_n.jpg

Perhaps you should take a long look in the mirror.
The irony here is breath taking.

Sev
04-16-2013, 05:37 PM
The march of the scumbag right wing trolls continues. I'm sure you all very proud of yourselves.

Since you advertising.

https://maps.google.com/?ll=40.793238,-74.00279&spn=0.000842,0.00133&t=h&z=20

DiabloViejo
04-16-2013, 05:58 PM
Perhaps you should take a long look in the mirror.
The irony here is breath taking.

Perhaps you should go $#@* yourself.

What a wuzz! Go and hide under your wife's skirt, boy!

DiabloViejo
04-16-2013, 06:45 PM
Since you advertising.

https://maps.google.com/?ll=40.793238,-74.00279&spn=0.000842,0.00133&t=h&z=20

I live right around the block from the pub. I felt you would feel safer in a public establishment, where you could get some liquid courage and build up your "beer muscles" before you tell me how you really feel.

Besides, alcohol would help deaden the resultant pain. See? I'm just being real hospitable and caring. :ohwell:

Ah, but who is kidding who? You have the stones of a dust mite. :highly_amused:

Here's the pub, just so you know! https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=wild+rover+pub+guttenberg+nj&fb=1&gl=us&hq=wild+rover+pub&hnear=0x89c2581520d2a079:0xa78516ac84b0f176,Gutten berg,+NJ&cid=0,0,14124807123268317694&ei=3vFtUbasFeLk4AO16YHAAw&ved=0CKMBEPwSMAA

hondo
04-16-2013, 07:35 PM

Excellent post, Diablo. larry wilson is telling everyone he gave me his address in a PM. He posted LWW, Dayton, Ohio. Honestly!
What a lying POS he is!

hondo
04-16-2013, 07:40 PM
If i dont quote him how is anyone gonna know who im talking to.

You are the only one who bothers responding to him. I'm serious, Slim, if you quote him again I am putting you on total ignore.
Do you want that? All he does is rag on me. It's all lies. I give you my word to our Lord Jesus Christ.
Why do you respond to him at all?

BTW, aren't you a little ashamed of allowing him to hijack the thread about the tragedy in Boston?

hondo
04-16-2013, 07:46 PM
I live right around the block from the pub. I felt you would feel safer in a public establishment, where you could get some liquid courage and build up your "beer muscles" before you tell me how you really feel.

Besides, alcohol would help deaden the resultant pain. See? I'm just being real hospitable and caring. :ohwell:

Here's the pub, just so you know! https://maps.google.com/maps?ie=UTF-8&q=wild+rover+pub+guttenberg+nj&fb=1&gl=us&hq=wild+rover+pub&hnear=0x89c2581520d2a079:0xa78516ac84b0f176,Gutten berg,+NJ&cid=0,0,14124807123268317694&ei=3vFtUbasFeLk4AO16YHAAw&ved=0CKMBEPwSMAA

He'll never show. I offered to meet larry wilson in a bar he said he really liked and he shit himself.
Tried to pretend it was another bar I had mentioned once.
lww is a coward, plain and simple.
Sev is just a sh*t-stirrer. Every time I think he has a shred of decency, he disappoints me.

Sev
04-16-2013, 08:09 PM

:blah: :blah:

Your really a shadow of your former self. Have a banana. :monkey:

Sev
04-16-2013, 08:12 PM
Excellent post, Diablo. larry wilson is telling everyone he gave me his address in a PM. He posted LWW, Dayton, Ohio. Honestly!
What a lying POS he is!

Careful Hondo your boy is coming apart at the seems.

DiabloViejo
04-16-2013, 08:45 PM
He'll never show. I offered to meet larry wilson in a bar he said he really liked and he shit himself.
Sev is just a sh*t-stirrer. Every time I think he has a shred of decency, he disappoints me.

Yeah, word is that he only travels to Ohio, and always brings a case of astroglide with him. Something about having to service his master. :confused: :pound:

DiabloViejo
04-16-2013, 08:51 PM

Seems to me that you need to learn how to spell properly (or use spell check). :lol:

JohnnyD
04-16-2013, 09:50 PM
You are the only one who bothers responding to him. I'm serious, Slim, if you quote him again I am putting you on total ignore.
Do you want that? All he does is rag on me. It's all lies. I give you my word to our Lord Jesus Christ.

BTW, aren't you a little ashamed of allowing him to hijack the thread about the tragedy in Boston?

YOU lie!
School teacher!I think not.
Are you still seeing your house maid?
YOU should not pick up boys hitch hiking.
Any more stories about drugs?
Sunday school teacher.
Our prayers continue for you to calm down and to behave yourself.
YOU WORD!AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA H

JohnnyD
04-16-2013, 09:52 PM
What a lying POS he is!
Why did you PM me for sex Hondo?Why?It is there for all to see.A sunday school teacher doing this behavior!
Stop the lies.
"Bloody hypocrite".
English teacher!AHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

JohnnyD
04-16-2013, 09:55 PM
Your suppose to be a sunday school teacher with this language!
STOLEN VALOR ACT.
Jesus loves you.
The truth is there for all to see.

JohnnyD
04-16-2013, 09:57 PM
Why do you disappoint the students in posting like this?All your supposed former students can see this.

WV Slim Shady
04-17-2013, 01:25 AM

Who do you think you tryin to tell me who i can talk to and who i cant.

JohnnyD
04-17-2013, 02:20 AM
The march of the scumbag right wing trolls continues. I'm sure you are all very proud of yourselves.

You look like Rocky Balboa.

Sev
04-17-2013, 05:50 AM

Keyboard commando's puffing on their own peckers.

As far as I can tell its once again a lefty threatening violence against individuals they disagree with.
And here you are enabling.

hondo
04-17-2013, 06:21 AM

YOUR BOY came apart at the seems long ago.

hondo
04-17-2013, 06:22 AM
Who do you think you tryin to tell me who i can talk to and who i cant.

I defended you against punter and this is the thanks I get?

Sev
04-17-2013, 07:14 AM
YOUR BOY came apart at the seems long ago.

And yet I'm still not the one becoming unwrapped and making entreaties of violence.

Soflasnapper
04-17-2013, 11:11 AM
And yet I'm still not the one becoming unwrapped and making entreaties of violence.

So FINALLY we get back to the way things were around here!?!?

Which I hasten to add, I don't consider a good thing, btw.

:flame:

hondo
04-17-2013, 12:09 PM

LMFAO! We know why.

hondo
04-17-2013, 12:13 PM
So FINALLY we get back to the way things were around here!?!?

Which I hasten to add, I don't consider a good thing, btw.

:flame:

Sev's return was inspired by larry's johnny/slim creations.
Larry attacks me with his alter egos/ sev attacks Fats.
Meanwhile, they lament the lack of quality posts on BD, while attacking Fats and me.
Nice to know we're important.

Sev
04-17-2013, 12:39 PM
Meanwhile, they lament the lack of quality posts on BD, while attacking Fats and me.

No. I never left.
Perhaps you have failed to notice the gaps in my posting in the past?

Actually I was congratulating Fats on achieving his objective.
It was pretty self evident that is what he wanted.

Fat's response was the first attack.

Sev
04-17-2013, 12:40 PM
LMFAO! We know why.

Ok. Thats a good one. :)

JohnnyD
04-17-2013, 02:29 PM

Hondo why did you cheat on your wife?
Why did you post about drugs with you being a supposed school teacher?
WHY?

Sev
04-18-2013, 08:49 AM
Whats that Hondo?
No reply?