PDA

View Full Version : Back In Action...Where are the Tournaments?????

10-31-2002, 09:46 AM
OK...I have all my career issues out of the way....dusted off the cue....and I am ready to play some pool again.....

Does anyone know where the good tournaments are on the west coast???? Is there a So Cal tour going????? (Did anyone ever find the lady that ran off with the Gold Rush tour money???) What Web sites list tournaments these days???

10-31-2002, 10:34 AM
Reno is coming up, then there is a one-pocket and a nine-ball tournament right after that in Sacramento (Hard Times). Someone told me that there was a tournament coming up at Hard Times in Bellflower after the Sacramento tournament, but I've only heard that from one person, so I don't know if it's true, or when it is exactly.

10-31-2002, 12:00 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Richard Cranium:</font><hr> OK...I have all my career issues out of the way....dusted off the cue....and I am ready to play some pool again.....

Does anyone know where the good tournaments are on the west coast???? Is there a So Cal tour going????? (Did anyone ever find the lady that ran off with the Gold Rush tour money???) What Web sites list tournaments these days??? <hr></blockquote>

azbilliards and playpool.com are two that try to keep up with the tourneys.

dan..welcome back

10-31-2002, 12:45 PM
Another old and valued poster ressurrected! /webbbs/images/icons/smile.gif

10-31-2002, 02:12 PM
I don't know about valued, but he's sure OLD /webbbs/images/icons/wink.gif

11-01-2002, 03:01 AM
Where exactly are you on the West Coast? College Billiards is having a one pocket tournament this weekend, 30 entry fee, 1000 added, limited to 32 players. Hardtimes, Belflower has a tournament every first Sunday of the month, can you be more specific as to where you are at? I am in San Diego and am only familiar with events here and in LA