PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here play pool.

WV Slim Shady
04-17-2013, 01:41 AM
It seems the only post are in the non pool section.. Im gonna try to stay outta there. Some the weerdest people i ever met hang out there.

Rich R.
04-17-2013, 06:53 AM
Although I'm currently recovering from shoulder surgery, I normally play on a regular basis. I also know a few other people here that play regularly but I'll let them chime in for themselves.
Also, I attend regional tournaments in my area regularly, mostly as a spectator, and there is a group of us who meet at the U.S. Open every year.

DiabloViejo
04-17-2013, 12:41 PM
I play on the barbox about 20 hours a week. I also play in the APA at a pool hall (in house division) on 9 footers. And I place in the top three places on a regular basis in the local weekly 9 ball tournament (barboxes). When I'm not playing I'm practicing at the pool hall, or teaching beginners. My favorite games are straight pool (14.1), 8 ball, and 9 Ball.

In addition, I have been a subscriber to Billiards Digest, and Pool and Billiards magazines for over 12 years and have every issue saved for reference. I have over 60 books about pool, billiards, and snooker, and over 40 DVD's and VHS tapes, plus practically every training aid made to date. I have gotten lessons from three different BCA recognized instructors (including Scott Lee).

I own a number of cues including two custom cues (Tucker and a Sherm Adams), a Predator sneaky with z2 shaft, a Viking, two Meucci cues, a McDermott break/jump, a Lucasi jump cue, a 15 oz Elite break cue, a Predator BK break cue. I have two Sterling Wave cases, a late 90's Instroke leather case, and two Porper cases.

When I sleep, I often have pool related dreams. If I haven't played for a few days I start jonesing for a game.

So yeah, I play a little pool once in a while. :smile:

hondo
04-17-2013, 09:37 PM
Diablo, I got a late start but I've still been playing for 48 years. i used to go to the Derby City Classic and have met several of the AZ pool players.
I've slowed down in recent years but still love a good one pocket game. I have some nice customs also; Paul Mottey, Tim Scruggs, and several others.
I have slim on ignore but would be happy to play him some at the Midtown Lounge in Clarksburg, about an hour from where he claims to live.
If I can't hang with him I have a friend called Geronimo who would play him.
The fact that he says he's from Gilmer County and has never heard of Grubb or Dave Fox makes me doubt that he's for real.
I believe he is actually our friend larry/johnny and is just googling for pool rooms in our area. West Virginia? Secaucus? HMMM!

JohnnyD
04-17-2013, 10:07 PM
Diablo, I got a late start but I've still been playing for 48 years. i used to go to the Derby City Classic and have met several of the AZ pool players.
I've slowed down in recent years but still love a good one pocket game. I have some nice customs also; Paul Mottey, Tim Scruggs, and several others.
I have slim on ignore but would be happy to play him some at the Midtown Lounge in Clarksburg, about an hour from where he claims to live.
The fact that he says he's from Gilmer County and has never heard of Grubb or Dave Fox makes me doubt that he's for real.
I believe he is actually our friend larry/johnny and is just googling for pool rooms in our area. West Virginia? Secaucus? HMMM!

Thomas County PTA!
Coolie says hi.HMMMMM

DiabloViejo
04-18-2013, 09:36 AM

Yesterday I put all of the trolls including WV Slim on ignore, so far it's Sev, JohnnyD, WV Slim, and Punter, on the list. No sense in feeding those dirtbag trolls, they get off on starting sh*t and I'm not going to give them the pleasure of paying any attention to their vile spewings.

hondo
04-18-2013, 09:19 PM
Yesterday I put all of the trolls including WV Slim on ignore, so far it's Sev, JohnnyD, WV Slim, and Punter, on the list. No sense in feeding those dirtbag trolls, they get off on starting sh*t and I'm not going to give them the pleasure of paying any attention to their vile spewings.

Thank you for putting slim and johnny on ignore. I apologize to the regulars on CCB that those creeps followed me over here.
Just ignore them. They are the same guy, calls himself lww. They will add nothing of value. Again, I apologize for their posts on here.

WV Slim Shady
04-19-2013, 04:09 PM
We are trying to talk pool here. You guys have your own little section to gossip like grannies.

JohnnyD
04-19-2013, 11:53 PM
We are trying to talk pool here. You guys have your own little section to gossip like grannies.

Now you see how ignorant now you see the trolls in action.Now the two talk to each other.Hondo must tell the devil his stories about him cheating on his wife.The devil loves that stuff.
Mr.Slim keep up the good work Pastor says we may invite you to prayer hour soon.More people getting involve every week.
Jesus loves you.

WV Slim Shady
04-20-2013, 02:57 AM
Slim doesnt get up to new york much. Too many big city fakes that try to act like southeners.

hondo
04-20-2013, 07:08 AM
Slim doesnt get up to new york much. Too many big city fakes that try to act like southeners.

Took you briefly off ignore. Allan Lemasters said to ask you if your name is Rick and if you know him.

Could be Demastus and not Lemasters.

WV Slim Shady
04-20-2013, 10:16 AM
Allen demastus.yes i know him. Is he out of jail yet. Yes he knows slim but hes got my name wrong. Probly dont want to remember becase he owes me forty dollars.

hondo
04-20-2013, 01:39 PM
Allen demastus.yes i know him. Is he out of jail yet. Yes he knows slim but hes got my name wrong. Probly dont want to remember becase he owes me forty dollars.

How old? What does he look like?
Answer this and I will give you an apology.

WV Slim Shady
04-20-2013, 01:48 PM

Well I dont know exact but id guess hes about 27 to maybe 30. Id say hes about 5-9 or 5-10 and 175 to maybe 190 pouns. Short dirty blonde hair and kinda scruffy lookin and hair a little bit thin on top. And hes about fourty dollars heavier than he should be cause hes totin some of slims money. He must be a buddy of yourn but hes been in jail more than once or twice. And you owe slim more than one apology.

WV Slim Shady
04-20-2013, 01:52 PM
I dont think allen is his real name either. I think its carl or curt or something. Least thats what he told me once. I think allen is his middle name.

hondo
04-20-2013, 03:28 PM
I dont think allen is his real name either. I think its carl or curt or something. Least thats what he told me once. I think allen is his middle name.

Not a friend. Just met him. Description doesn't fit other than the jail part. Hard to believe much he says.
He told me you owe him money from last time you 2 played. But I couldn't get him to play me. Said you were real cocky. Told me where you worked. Described you.
Did say the acting illiterate was an act and you weren't that slow. He thought you might even have some college. He said you were real mouthy.
He did say that you went other places and played pool but he couldn't imagine you beating good players.

Don't shoot the messenger, slim. I'm just telling you what he said.

hondo
04-20-2013, 03:37 PM
BTW, I do apologize. He is older than that and hair is darker but rest of description is right.
Demastus is a con man. He was hanging around the Midtown Lounge the past 7 days until cops caught up with him.
Acted like he had a lot of money but I ended up buying HIM a beer. LOL!
Seemed like a 2 bit hustler so your description overall rang true.

WV Slim Shady
04-20-2013, 04:00 PM
BTW, I do apologize. He is older than that and hair is darker but rest of description is right.
Demastus is a con man. He was hanging around the Midtown Lounge the past 7 days until cops caught up with him.
Apology accepted.yes he is a liar and a crook. We played for twenty a rack and i lightened him up by a hundred and twenty. We payed one more rack for the bar bill and he lost that to. Said he had to go to the truck to get the money to pay. I throwed fourty on the bar and followed him outside. Slim aint seen him since.

Ive knowed him off and on here and there for about ten year. Hes got worse and worse and werent worth much to start with. If his hairs darker he might of died it. Crooks do that sometimes.

Did he hustle anyone there. Hes a ok player when he wants to be.

JohnnyD
04-20-2013, 07:17 PM
Took you briefly off ignore. Allan Lemasters said to ask you if your name is Rick and if you know him.

Could be Demastus and not Lemasters.
YOU cannot ignore the truth
The truth is there for all to see.
Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking?YOU never do answer the questions.YOU as a supposed school teacher getting "loaded".

WV Slim Shady
04-21-2013, 10:31 AM
Not a friend. Just met him. Description doesn't fit other than the jail part. Hard to believe much he says.
He told me you owe him money from last time you 2 played. But I couldn't get him to play me. Said you were real cocky. Told me where you worked. Described you.
Did say the acting illiterate was an act and you weren't that slow. He thought you might even have some college. He said you were real mouthy.
He did say that you went other places and played pool but he couldn't imagine you beating good players.

Don't shoot the messenger, slim. I'm just telling you what he said.

Well if you ever see us together theys two ways you can double your moolah. The first to fold it and put it back in your pocket and the second way is to bet on slim shady.

I stand about six foot five and aint never weighed more than about a buck eighty. How about you.

cushioncrawler
04-21-2013, 04:23 PM
....I stand about six foot five and aint never weighed more than about a buck eighty. How about you.I am 5'-9" and play on a 12' table. Slim iz 6' 5" and plays on a 9' table.
On my 12' table, to feel like Slim --- i wouldhavtabe 7' 10".
Or when Slim plays on an 8' table -- i wouldhavtabe (on my 12' table) 8' 7-1/2".
Or when Slim plays on a 6' table ---- i wouldhavtabe (on my 12' table) 11' 3".
Goddamn, slim must feel good.
mac.

WV Slim Shady
04-21-2013, 04:36 PM
To be honest hes about crazy. Talked to a buddy of mine said hid name is allen jay demastus. Anyways demastus is about crazy and always saying hes gonna kill somebody or whoop somebody or burn somebody out. He just aint right. But hes easy to hustle if you know that.

hondo
04-21-2013, 10:32 PM
To be honest hes about crazy. Talked to a buddy of mine said hid name is allen jay demastus. Anyways demastus is about crazy and always saying hes gonna kill somebody or whoop somebody or burn somebody out. He just aint right. But hes easy to hustle if you know that.

His correct name is Allan Jay Demastus. He is 35 years old. He was arrested on Wednesday on a felony warrant.

Slim, come to Midtown and we'll play some one hole providing you aren't Grubb. Your description sounded like him. I have no chance against Grubb.
If you're too strong, we can adjust the game or I can hook you up with Geronimo.
Geronimo won't play Grubb either. Grubb gave him the 7 and 8 and ate him up

JohnnyD
04-21-2013, 11:54 PM

His real name is coolie.

JohnnyD
04-22-2013, 12:02 AM
His correct name is Allan Jay Demastus. He is 35 years old. He was arrested on Wednesday on a felony warrant.

Slim, come to Midtown and we'll play some one hole providing you aren't Grubb. Your description sounded like him. I have no chance against Grubb.
If you're too strong, we can adjust the game or I can hook you up with Geronimo.
Don't go Mr.Slim,it's a trap.Hondo pm'd me for sex.Be careful.He says he is a retired school teacher but no teacher uses language like him.Just terrible.Then he posted about his affair with his house maid.

WV Slim Shady
04-22-2013, 03:13 AM

Where is the midtown lounge exactly. I dont mind playing anybody but i like to see them play first. I aint never seen you play and dont know what you look like neither.

WV Slim Shady
04-22-2013, 03:17 AM
Don't go Mr.Slim,it's a trap.Hondo pm'd me for sex.Be careful.He says he is a retired school teacher but no teacher uses language like him.Just terrible.Then he posted about his affair with his house maid.

That does worry me johnnyd because slim aint into no sex with men.

JohnnyD
04-22-2013, 05:56 AM

I know Mr.Slim Pastor says that isn't natural.He points out that for Hondo to pm me for sex when I was a new member here he said beware the devil.Then Hondo posts that when he is riding around and see's a boy hitch hitching he will pick him up.then Hondo stated the boy ran from him half naked without shoes into the wilderness to get away from Hondo.he posted it on this forum last year Mr.Slim.please look it up and read it as that isn't right.Larry and others have begged Hondo to be nice to others but he is just to conceited and evil.
Our congregration has prayer everyday and we mention Hondo in our prayers for GOD to calm him down and not be a nit picking troll.For two years now we have done this and he has gotten worse.I we asked for is an apology from him.He never stops harassing people.He thinks he's some big shot but he's not.He says he was a teacher but no one believes his lies.
Jesus loves all.

JohnnyD
04-22-2013, 05:58 AM
Sean of the Tucker County we love you.Please stop being Hondo,fats,diablo,co co and the devils son.Jesus loves you.

JohnnyD
04-22-2013, 06:04 AM

You will know Hondo he is 5'1" and 324-376 lbs and looks like he is from Pakistan.He has several front teeth missing and goes shoeless.He hoists his own petard on an hourly basis.

hondo
04-22-2013, 07:22 AM
Where is the midtown lounge exactly. I dont mind playing anybody but i like to see them play first. I aint never seen you play and dont know what you look like neither.

On Pike St. across the parking lot from the Moose Lodge. I'm a big guy with glasses and a moustache. We will recognoze each other.

hondo
04-22-2013, 07:24 AM

Forget it, slim. Back on ignore. Why not meet the imaginary johnny instead? I'm done with you.

WV Slim Shady
04-23-2013, 02:15 AM
Forget it, slim. Back on ignore. Why not meet the imaginary johnny instead? I'm done with you.

Whatre you skeered of. Who i alk to aint none of your busines and i doubt you could run for balls in a row on a good day.