PDA

View Full Version : The FBI Lame Excuses

Sid_Vicious
04-27-2013, 09:42 AM
I think it is pathetic that the FBI says they couldn't pursue the bomber after Russia told us about him because they couldn't find he broke any laws. Think about it. This guy went to bomb making sites and studied how to make bombs. Would any of us go there to even browse around? Hell no, we'd all expect to get on an FBI or Homeland Security list immediately. Here is this guy, already flagged and on a list, and he still freely surfed frequently in how to make bombs without any notice. The Feds can catch someone's niece downloading an MP3 and charge her, but here they don't catch what a terrorist did? Heads need to roll. sid

Gayle in MD
04-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Unless there is some sort of proof that a federal law has already been broken, the Feds cannot just arbitrarily investigate people over what internet sites they have visited, when they are here legally, as far as I know.

He was here legally, on a green card. Had no record of any Federal offence The Feds had investigated him for months, and couldn't find a legal cause to go any further, as far as I can tell.

"The Feds can catch someone's niece downloading an MP3 and charge her, but here they don't catch what a terrorist did?

I never heard anything about this case????? Had there been a Federal Law broken which gave them leeway to investigate further????

Any information will be appreciated. Also, If I am wrong about the law, don't hesitate to explain to me what I'm missing.

Thanks, hope all is well, Martin.

I'm more likely to blame Russia, because they didn't give us all of the information they should have given us when we were asking them for it.

Also, I think that the Mosque should have alerted authorities when they saw signs of radicalization.

cushioncrawler
04-30-2013, 04:55 PM
Dont worry about the mosque -- they are indoktrinating little terrorists at the rear az we speak.
mac.

Sid_Vicious
04-30-2013, 09:17 PM
Then why is it that some of us shudder in our boots about even visiting gun sites at all, perfectly legal, and yet the simple nieces get busted for a MP3 download? This guy was on a list of some government agency and he frequented terrorists site, including how to make bombs. You surely aint this naive Gayle. Sorry that I missed getting my message across the first time. I still think that it sucks that the agencies wouldn't have further red flagged and hounded this guy. I think I'll go explore bomb making sites...you gonna bail me out? martin

Unless there is some sort of proof that a federal law has already been broken, the Feds cannot just arbitrarily investigate people over what internet sites they have visited, when they are here legally, as far as I know.

He was here legally, on a green card. Had no record of any Federal offence The Feds had investigated him for months, and couldn't find a legal cause to go any further, as far as I can tell.

"The Feds can catch someone's niece downloading an MP3 and charge her, but here they don't catch what a terrorist did?

I never heard anything about this case????? Had there been a Federal Law broken which gave them leeway to investigate further????

Any information will be appreciated. Also, If I am wrong about the law, don't hesitate to explain to me what I'm missing.

Thanks, hope all is well, Martin.

I'm more likely to blame Russia, because they didn't give us all of the information they should have given us when we were asking them for it.

Also, I think that the Mosque should have alerted authorities when they saw signs of radicalization.

Gayle in MD
05-02-2013, 12:49 PM
I don't think that is a fair assumption, Max.

All Islamists are not radicals, by far.

Islam as a religion, is no more blood thirsty or irrational and radical than any religion which subscribes to Christian beliefs.

Gayle in MD
05-02-2013, 01:03 PM
Then why is it that some of us shudder in our boots about even visiting gun sites at all, perfectly legal, and yet the simple nieces get busted for a MP3 download? This guy was on a list of some government agency and he frequented terrorists site, including how to make bombs. You surely aint this naive Gayle. Sorry that I missed getting my message across the first time. I still think that it sucks that the agencies wouldn't have further red flagged and hounded this guy. I think I'll go explore bomb making sites...you gonna bail me out? martin

I'm trying to understand you. What is this story(?)"yet the simple nieces get busted for a MP3 download? " about? I have not heard anything abou it anywhere on line, or on the news, so Idon't know what you're talking about.

Also, as I said, there are limits to what Federal agsents can legally do. He was on a no fly list, and slipped through because of a simple typo, I believe, from the DMV.

I am just saying that I think the FBI has done a great job in Boston, and they have saved many lives by getting these guys so quickly, thanks to the contributions of a our civilains who were instumental in getting these two killers.

I don't think it's possible for our security people to be right on top of every single potential terrorist in the world, or in this country, every minute of the day.

This guy appears to have been failrly recently self-radicalized. He was closely investigated, for six months, I believe I read. I haven't read anything myself, which indicates that there was anything further the FBI could have done, under the rule of law. I believe they have to have some pretty solid proof of an intention to attack, in order to spy further on someone who is here legally, and he was.

If I am wrong about the Federal Law regarding spying on people while they are using the internet, then let me know.

Sid_Vicious
05-02-2013, 04:59 PM
This example I gave is old news but real. here's a C&P about a similar incident, but it isn't for anything except to exhibit that the feds worry more about kids and downloads than they do possible terrorists. If they did focus on real threats, then Boston would not have happened. I can easily find way more examples of these idiotic examples, but the niece story was a couple years back. That's a drop in the bucket compared to the feds making excuses for quitting the investigation on this Russian connection, REDUCULIOUS!

You just gotta try and understand the basic jest of the insanity here, especially when it comes to terrorism suspects. martin

"42-year-old single mother Tanya Anderson was informed by the RIAA in 2004 that she could either settle out of court or face legal action for her early morning piracy antics. She learned that she had apparently been downloading the rap song “Shake that Ass, Bitch” at 4:24 in the morning under the username “gotenkito.” This was news to her, and she promptly counter-sued the RIAA under state Racketeering laws. At the time, she worked for the Department of Justice, but was forced to leave for health reasons shortly after her legal woes began. She was severely disabled, and with the loss of her job added to the already soaring legal fees she was in for hard times. To put a nice cap on it all, the RIAA not only called her 10-year-old daughter’s school impersonating the girl’s grandmother in an attempt to get information from her, but they also threatened to “interrogate and confront her little girl at the offices of the RIAA lawyers” if Ms. Anderson did not drop her counter-claim, which she disclosed in her deposition against them."

Eightandout
05-03-2013, 08:31 AM
I don't think that is a fair assumption, Max.

All Islamists are not radicals, by far.

Islam as a religion, is no more blood thirsty or irrational and radical than any religion which subscribes to Christian beliefs.

Yes, those Quakers are such a violent sect...

Soflasnapper
05-03-2013, 11:42 AM
I think it is pathetic that the FBI says they couldn't pursue the bomber after Russia told us about him because they couldn't find he broke any laws.

You have to look a bit more into this, as it appears you're accepting the story as it's been told so far. And it's probably wrong.

Our government has been using Chechnyan rebels (the brothers' ethnic background) as part of our anti-Russia efforts. The older brother was sent over there for a US-sponsored seminar or something, which was when he was flagged by the Russians to our government (which they've since denied doing btw). Their whole extended family is spooked up, including the uncle who'd been employed by USAID, well known as a CIA cover organization.

He was wearing the same tan BDUs, desert tan combat boots and dark jacket (and carrying the same BACKPACK) as did others who were clearly working the event for law enforcement, as either part of the exercise that was mentioned at the time, or because there had been a warning ahead of time. (Some of the other similarly dressed guys immediately hooked up and talked with the FBI bomb squad personnel when they exited their vehicle upon arrival. So they were either Craft mercenaries or part of the Israeli security firm contracted.)

They had no concern about sticking around and doing their normal routines for a couple of days-- hitting the gym, going to a party, etc. They apparently had no escape plan or even monies with which to escape, until publishing THEIR pictures alone* among others made them the prime suspects and they panicked.

*And the officials did the equivalent of 'ignore the man behind the curtain' with the other suspects' photos, saying ONLY these should be paid attention to.

My take is that the older brother was working for the government, constructing a 'sheep-dipped' story for credibility, just as a deep cover agent penetrating organized crime may serve a prison sentence and/or get a rap list of priors, to gain street cred as a criminal to be allowed to get inside a Mafia family. Unfortunately for him/them, that same sheep-dipping sets them up as perps when the operation goes wrong and LE needs a quick success capturing 'who did it.'

That's what the mother said, what the father said would be certain if they killed the second one, and what the older brother posted on his Facebook page-- patsies. Given the above facts, this hypothesis fits the facts better than the official story claims. And provides the obvious reason what you complain about couldn't take place. We do not pre-emptively stop our own double agents from their given tasks, as that is the point of having double agents.

Gayle in MD
05-06-2013, 08:27 AM
Sofla,

Do I understand your position on this is that our own government was using the older boy as a double agent?

That this entire family, including the uncle in MD., are double agents? Working for our own government?

"Our government has been using Chechnyan rebels (the brothers' ethnic background) as part of our anti-Russia efforts. The older brother was sent over there for a US-sponsored seminar or something, which was when he was flagged by the Russians to our government (which they've since denied doing btw). Their whole extended family is spooked up, including the uncle who'd been employed by USAID, well known as a CIA cover organization.

He was wearing the same tan BDUs, desert tan combat boots and dark jacket (and carrying the same BACKPACK) as did others who were clearly working the event for law enforcement, as either part of the exercise that was mentioned at the time, or because there had been a warning ahead of time. (Some of the other similarly dressed guys immediately hooked up and talked with the FBI bomb squad personnel when they exited their vehicle upon arrival. So they were either Craft mercenaries or part of the Israeli security firm contracted.)"

Do you have any links regarding these suggestions? If it isn't too much trouble, I'd appreciate doing some research on your how you came to develop your opinions about these two murderers. Links?

Thanks.

Gayle in MD
06-05-2013, 05:42 AM
I don't actually know much about the Quakers. Just know that Richard Nixon was raised by one. Not much of a recommendation for them, is it?

I will look into their history though, but the one thing that I do know is that they refuse to fight for their country, while living in it.

That, too, is not much of a recommendation for honor among Quakers, either.

Gayle in MD
06-05-2013, 05:46 AM
I think it is pathetic that the FBI says they couldn't pursue the bomber after Russia told us about him because they couldn't find he broke any laws.

You have to look a bit more into this, as it appears you're accepting the story as it's been told so far. And it's probably wrong.

Our government has been using Chechnyan rebels (the brothers' ethnic background) as part of our anti-Russia efforts. The older brother was sent over there for a US-sponsored seminar or something, which was when he was flagged by the Russians to our government (which they've since denied doing btw). Their whole extended family is spooked up, including the uncle who'd been employed by USAID, well known as a CIA cover organization.

He was wearing the same tan BDUs, desert tan combat boots and dark jacket (and carrying the same BACKPACK) as did others who were clearly working the event for law enforcement, as either part of the exercise that was mentioned at the time, or because there had been a warning ahead of time. (Some of the other similarly dressed guys immediately hooked up and talked with the FBI bomb squad personnel when they exited their vehicle upon arrival. So they were either Craft mercenaries or part of the Israeli security firm contracted.)

They had no concern about sticking around and doing their normal routines for a couple of days-- hitting the gym, going to a party, etc. They apparently had no escape plan or even monies with which to escape, until publishing THEIR pictures alone* among others made them the prime suspects and they panicked.

*And the officials did the equivalent of 'ignore the man behind the curtain' with the other suspects' photos, saying ONLY these should be paid attention to.

My take is that the older brother was working for the government, constructing a 'sheep-dipped' story for credibility, just as a deep cover agent penetrating organized crime may serve a prison sentence and/or get a rap list of priors, to gain street cred as a criminal to be allowed to get inside a Mafia family. Unfortunately for him/them, that same sheep-dipping sets them up as perps when the operation goes wrong and LE needs a quick success capturing 'who did it.'

That's what the mother said, what the father said would be certain if they killed the second one, and what the older brother posted on his Facebook page-- patsies. Given the above facts, this hypothesis fits the facts better than the official story claims. And provides the obvious reason what you complain about couldn't take place. We do not pre-emptively stop our own double agents from their given tasks, as that is the point of having double agents.

Sofla,

Do I understand your position on this is that our own government was using the older boy as a double agent?

That this entire family, including the uncle in MD., are double agents? Working for our own government?

"Our government has been using Chechnyan rebels (the brothers' ethnic background) as part of our anti-Russia efforts. The older brother was sent over there for a US-sponsored seminar or something, which was when he was flagged by the Russians to our government (which they've since denied doing btw). Their whole extended family is spooked up, including the uncle who'd been employed by USAID, well known as a CIA cover organization.

He was wearing the same tan BDUs, desert tan combat boots and dark jacket (and carrying the same BACKPACK) as did others who were clearly working the event for law enforcement, as either part of the exercise that was mentioned at the time, or because there had been a warning ahead of time. (Some of the other similarly dressed guys immediately hooked up and talked with the FBI bomb squad personnel when they exited their vehicle upon arrival. So they were either Craft mercenaries or part of the Israeli security firm contracted.)"

Do you have any links regarding these suggestions? If it isn't too much trouble, I'd appreciate doing some research on your how you came to develop your opinions about these two murderers. Links?

Thanks.
:bump2:
:bump2:

WV Slim Shady
06-06-2013, 04:30 AM
Im just glad obamas investgating these tea partyers who were trying to get away with not paying they taxes.

Gayle in MD
06-06-2013, 06:41 AM
Ditto! And I hope Issa, Rubio, GraHAM, Boehner, Rand Paul, or as I like to call him, the ugly duckling, all continue to spout their nasty, offensive attacks!

WV Slim Shady
06-06-2013, 10:21 AM
Ditto! And I hope Issa, Rubio, GraHAM, Boehner, Rand Paul, or as I like to call him, the ugly duckling, all continue to spout their nasty, offensive attacks!

Obama should lock the whole republicin party in jail without no chance of parole.

Sid_Vicious
06-06-2013, 05:48 PM
This recent crap of the Obama admin gathering everything in phone and e-mail FROM ALL AMERICANS STATESIDE, adds to my frustrations over the FBI pussying out on not pursuing that terrorist. As much as I detect the REP party, I dearly hope all this internal gathering from stateside, innocent until proven guilty Americans, bites Obama in the ass. sid

Gayle in MD
06-06-2013, 08:01 PM
Jeeze Martin, we don't even have all of the facts on this yet.

You bash the FBI over one attack, slipping by them, though they have twarted many more than they have missed, and then you bash the President, if any agency uses the legal tools at their disposal, to prevent attacks?

It's always a good idea to find out the whole story, before jumping up and pointing fingers.

I think it's pretty obvious, that if we want to be safe, we can't have our cake and eat it too.

As far as we know, no laws have been broken. Bush spied on Americans without even bothering to get permission from anyone.

Read the Patriot Act, and the FISA Laws, (Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Act), and the Addendums to The Patriot Act, before you bash and blame the president, and start pointing fingers at him. FISA doesn't even require a court application for calls between Americans, and foreigners.

Personaly I hope the President is doing every single thing he can legally do to protect this country, abiding by the laws in the Partiot Act, and the Addendums to The Patriot Act, regardng the FISA, and under the FISA laws.

My understanding is that they are tracking calls, not listening, but tracking who calls whom, how regularly, and how long they talk, not listening to them, without going to the FISA Court. That's what Bush did, and that was illegal.

But FISA Court Rulings, and requests, are usually kept classified.

Mass surveillance has been going on for years. It's nothing new. Don't fall for all of the immediate outrage. If Americans are known for anything, it is for being ignorant of the laws. The NSA is monitoring everything, all of the time. I say GOOD!

The Patriot Act has been reauthorized over and over again, for years. All of this outrage, only proves that people don't pay attention to what is going on. At least, that is what I think all of this is about. I haven't seen any proof of any laws being broken, have you?

This is another leak, that should be investigated. There is massive surveillannce going on all over the internet, all of the time, by all kinds of corporations, and all kinds of people. Did you think it was all private? If I look even look at a dress on-line, I get a mailbox full of e-mails from the company who sells that brand within a day.

There is no such thing as privacy anymore.

G.

Sid_Vicious
06-06-2013, 09:48 PM
Blanketed surveillence on internal communications here inside the continental US like this is worse than Bush, yet Bush pushed for it. Some relevance of American civil rights HAS to be kept in tact. So by you saying, "There is no such thing as privacy any more", are you conceeding it all? Think about that. martin

DiabloViejo
06-07-2013, 12:14 AM
This recent crap of the Obama admin gathering everything in phone and e-mail FROM ALL AMERICANS STATESIDE, adds to my frustrations over the FBI pussying out on not pursuing that terrorist. As much as I detect the REP party, I dearly hope all this internal gathering from stateside, innocent until proven guilty Americans, bites Obama in the ass. sid

Ever hear of Echelon, or Predator? Both have been around for decades. Or how about the Patriot Act?

WV Slim Shady
06-07-2013, 03:06 AM
Presdent obama needs to be able to keep a listen on these tea partyers and republicins. Slim wishes he had more power. But gayle you need to be careful cause theys a republicin spy working in this forum and his names hondo.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2013, 12:19 PM
Blanketed surveillence on internal communications here inside the continental US like this is worse than Bush, yet Bush pushed for it. Some relevance of American civil rights HAS to be kept in tact. So by you saying, "There is no such thing as privacy any more", are you conceeding it all? Think about that. martin

Think about this, Martin. Your original post:

"
I think it is pathetic that the FBI says they couldn't pursue the bomber after Russia told us about him because they couldn't find he broke any laws. Think about it. This guy went to bomb making sites and studied how to make bombs. Would any of us go there to even browse around? Hell no, we'd all expect to get on an FBI or Homeland Security list immediately. Here is this guy, already flagged and on a list, and he still freely surfed frequently in how to make bombs without any notice. The Feds can catch someone's niece downloading an MP3 and charge her, but here they don't catch what a terrorist did? Heads need to roll. sid

You started this thread complaining that the FBI hadn't done enough, in spite of legal limits, to get the Boston Bomber.

Now that there has been an approved increase of surveillance options, since Boston, watchng basically nothing but numbers, phone numbers, calling other phone numbers, and visitors going to certain internet site addresses, being surveilled, your complaining about that, too.

Make up your mind. Are you going to bash our security experts when something slips by, and something bad happens, and then turn right around and bash them at the same time for increasing surveillance, to prevent that same sort of slip from happenning again?

Additionally, no it is not worse than Bush, not by a long shot! Bush didn't go anywhere for approval. Bush did what he did secretly, No FISA Court, No Congressional oversight, totally against the laws of this country, even sending people into the hospital room of the United States Attrtorney General when he was at deaths door, to try to force him to sign off on his ilegal behavior, so he could continue to break the law, AFTER the Acting Attorney General, had already told Bush's thugs NO! You cannot continue to break the FISA laws.

President Obama has not broken ANY laws. No one is beinng listened to!!!!

Congress has known every single thing the administration has been doing. Everything comes under their scrutiny about every three months for re-authorization, or for authorization of any broadening of surveillance tools.

Take your pick. More legal surveillance, to keep us safer, or less to put us more at risk?

You can't have it both ways.

There is no such thing as privacy anymore. Even if you take anything and everything the government does, out of all of it, that is still a fact.

Surely you are not so Naive' as to think you have had any privacy since Bush was president, are you? You are being watched, everywhere you go, and you might just as well accept it, because it isn't going to go away.

The only people who are bitching about our country increasing surveillance since the Boston Bombings, are the Libertarians, who are totally nuts, unrealistic, and irresponsibly ignorant of our threats, to complain about increasing our safety in the dangerous world we live in today.

Basically, if your not talking to terrorists, e-mailing terrorists, or going to internet sights to learn how to buy or make WMD's, or committing treason by leaking classified information which puts our people at risk, or our humann assets in other countries at risk, then you have nothing to worry about, as far as your personal privacy is concerned. No one gets, "Listened to" unless a FISA Court, and the Congress, agree that there are actionable and factual red flags going up that represent a serius threat, and require it.

The basic surveillance law doesn't allow any listening, without approval by the Congress, and the FISA Court. This is nothing but a data base of numbers that pull up, or red flag, threatening behavior.

I have absolutely no problem with any of it, because all of it is making this country safer, and gives us a far better shot at preventing terrorist attacks here in America.

This program has already prevented one horrible attack. Check out what the retiring National Security Advisor is saying about it, maybe then, you won't be so offended by it, and so critical of our President.

G.

Gayle in MD
06-07-2013, 12:24 PM
Presdent obama needs to be able to keep a listen on these tea partyers and republicins. Slim wishes he had more power. But gayle you need to be careful cause theys a republicin spy working in this forum and his names hondo.

Now that is the first really silly thing I have read from you, but I don't read every thread.

I would trust Hondo with my own daughter's life! That's how much I know about, and trust Hondo.

Those trouble makers from AZ, are the ones you had better watch out for, not our Hondo. I know quite a lot about them, too.

G.

hondo
06-07-2013, 01:16 PM
Now that is the first really silly thing I have read from you, but I don't read every thread.

I would trust Hondo with my own daughter's life! That's how much I know about, and trust Hondo.

Those trouble makers from AZ, are the ones you had better watch out for, not our Hondo. I know quite a lot about them, too.

G.Thank you, Gayle. I suspect WV Slim is not what he appears to be. Either that or he's a total moron.

WV Slim Shady
06-07-2013, 04:57 PM

G.
I dont trust anyrepublicin troublemakers and hes one of them.

DiabloViejo
06-07-2013, 11:03 PM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-b-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc1/487595_460682990681954_301658370_n.jpg

Gayle in MD
06-08-2013, 06:23 AM
I dont trust anyrepublicin troublemakers and hes one of them.

Hondo, a Republican? LMAO! No way! I know Hondo far better than you do, annd he is no Republican.

However, If you're looking to argue with a bunch ot RW morons, who twist the truth, viciously lie and slander people who are decent Americans, and are totally unable to accept the reality of the Repiglican created Shock Doctrine, which has been destroying this country, and the world since Ronald Reagan set The Shock Doctrine into motion, and began to resurrect racism, spread plutocracy, greed, unconscionable pollution, ignorance and fear around the world, all in the interest of creating a super wealthy top one percent of pigs, and give them carte blanche to steal, poison and pollute for profits, then you could sign on over at AZ, where plenty of those kind of RW Repiglicans, and Libertarian idiots hang out.

Hondo is not one of them, FYI.

hondo
06-08-2013, 09:35 AM
Hondo, a Republican? LMAO! No way! I know Hondo far better than you do, annd he is no Republican.

However, If you're looking to argue with a bunch ot RW morons, who twist the truth, viciously lie and slander people who are decent Americans, and are totally unable to accept the reality of the Repiglican created Shock Doctrine, which has been destroying this country, and the world since Ronald Reagan set The Shock Doctrine into motion, and began to resurrect racism, spread plutocracy, greed, unconscionable pollution, ignorance and fear around the world, all in the interest of creating a super wealthy top one percent of pigs, and give them carte blanche to steal, poison and pollute for profits, then you could sign on over at AZ, where plenty of those kind of RW Repiglicans, and Libertarian idiots hang out.

Hondo is not one of them, FYI.'Gayle, I imagine he is one of them. If not, they would laugh him off the forum.The fact that he has identified me as a tea party Republican and believes everything that little weasel troll johnny d. says tells you what we are dealing with here. Best to ignore this guy. He has nothing constructive to offer. He's either an idiot or posing as one.

WV Slim Shady
06-08-2013, 11:36 AM
'Gayle, I imagine he is one of them. If not, they would laugh him off the forum.The fact that he has identified me as a tea party Republican and believes everything that little weasel troll johnny d. says tells you what we are dealing with here. Best to ignore this guy. He has nothing constructive to offer. He's either an idiot or posing as one.

As the do sayin gos slim thinks you protest to much. You are a confessed criminal and drug addict and married to a republicin and i went to azbilliards and checked you out where you confessed to switching to republicin and hiring an illegl for a housekeeper. If that ait a republcin i dont know what is.

hondo
06-08-2013, 12:08 PM
i went to azbilliards and checked you out where you confessed to switching to republicin and hiring an illegl for a housekeeper. Link? What's that? You don't have one? I didn't think so , johnny/slim/joey/larry Wilson/co/sludge rule/ whoever you are. If you are unable to provide a link showing ME saying I hired an illegal and switched to the Republican party , then you are a lying POS. Can we at least agree on that? I know you won't respond to these accusations because you are a liar and a troll. I am indeed married to a Republican, so what? I have never been an addict. BTW, I am a lifelong Democrat. Only twice did I not vote for the Democratic candidate. Nixon/ Humphrey, I didn't vote, and I voted for Ross Perot once.

hondo
06-08-2013, 12:18 PM
As the do sayin gos slim thinks you protest to much. You are a confessed criminal and drug addict and married to a republicin and i went to azbilliards and checked you out where you confessed to switching to republicin and hiring an illegl for a housekeeper. If that ait a republcin i dont know what is. http://www.spellchecker.net/spellcheck/

WV Slim Shady
06-08-2013, 04:18 PM
Link? What's that? You don't have one? I didn't think so , johnny/slim/joey/larry Wilson/co/sludge rule/ whoever you are. If you are unable to provide a link showing ME saying I hired an illegal and switched to the Republican party , then you are a lying POS. Can we at least agree on that? I know you won't respond to these accusations because you are a liar and a troll. I am indeed married to a Republican, so what? I have never been an addict. BTW, I am a lifelong Democrat. Only twice did I not vote for the Democratic candidate. Nixon/ Humphrey, I didn't vote, and I voted for Ross Perot once.

When I got out I wondered what that was all about.
Instead of going home I bought a Harley and hung around San Fransisco
for a while. More bad JUJU.
My girl friend insisted on an abortion. I got busted for selling hash
and did a little time.

I finally made it back to the hills.
Went to work in a warehouse.
Had two sweeties, one black and one white and had three kids with them.
I definitely don't shoot blanks.

Lots of drugs and alcohol.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=2209493&highlight=Back+home#post2209493

hondo
06-08-2013, 06:34 PM
Quote slim : "i went to azbilliards and checked you out where you confessed to switching to republicin and hiring an illegl for a housekeeper." Didn't find it, did you "slim?" As I stated, you are a lying POS. Now, are you going to apologize and admit you are a lying POS? Never switched to Republican, never hired an illegal, never was a drug addict. It's obvious that you are one of the AZ regulars and it's obvious you are a liar. Thanks for proving me right. What a loser you are, "slim"! :sad: :biggrin1:

WV Slim Shady
06-09-2013, 12:40 AM
Quote slim : "i went to azbilliards and checked you out where you confessed to switching to republicin and hiring an illegl for a housekeeper." Didn't find it, did you "slim?" As I stated, you are a lying POS. Now, are you going to apologize and admit you are a lying POS? Never switched to Republican, never hired an illegal, never was a drug addict. It's obvious that you are one of the AZ regulars and it's obvious you are a liar. Thanks for proving me right. What a loser you are, "slim"! :sad: :biggrin1:
You think because slim is from wv that he cant figur you out.

So I say, boo Obama, boo health care, and I mean it.

Guys, you've won me over. Common sense outways empathy. :thumbup:

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=150773

You can see why the really smart voters are behind Palin.

I'm voting Republican

WV Slim Shady
06-09-2013, 03:24 AM
Didn't find it, did you "slim?" As I stated, you are a lying POS. Now, are you going to apologize and admit you are a lying POS? Never switched to Republican, never hired an illegal, never was a drug addict.

Slim did find it.

I have had success in teaching, teacher of the year, chairperson of department, but it's been a rollercoaster ride.
Four DUI charges, various addictions, coke, crack, pills, infidelities ( on My part).
Got into a bar fight with the local mob and about got killed but it took three of them.
But I survived. Retired. Figured I'd substitute teach, but
apparently my FBI report doesn't look too good and no county will hire me.
Hondo. Hooked on coke just like bush. Dui just like bush. Hooked on crack. Hooked on pills. Cant get a job. Fbi record. Hates obamacare. Married to a republicin. Comes from a family of republicins. Votes republicin. Thats hondo for real. You come hear and lie about supporting the presdent when you was probly reporting back to romney the hole time. Gayle hondo aint what you think he is. He is a neo con. It seems that he quit posting on az billiards before the election sos he could come here and try to fool folks. Slim picked him out as a phony right aways.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=2209493&highlight=Crack#post2209493

WV Slim Shady
06-09-2013, 05:03 AM
Heres where you fired your maid. We got people going without food and medcine while you got a maid. Typical republicin complaning about working people wanting a bit of the good life folks like you woller in.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=169971&highlight=Maid

hondo
06-09-2013, 11:58 AM
You think because slim is from wv that he cant figur you out.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=150773 LOL! :biggrin1: :biggrin1: :spy:

hondo
06-09-2013, 12:00 PM
Slim did find it.

Hondo. Hooked on coke just like bush. Dui just like bush. Hooked on crack. Hooked on pills. Cant get a job. Fbi record. Hates obamacare. Married to a republicin. Comes from a family of republicins. Votes republicin. Thats hondo for real. You come hear and lie about supporting the presdent when you was probly reporting back to romney the hole time. Gayle hondo aint what you think he is. He is a neo con. It seems that he quit posting on az billiards before the election sos he could come here and try to fool folks. Slim picked him out as a phony right aways.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?p=2209493&highlight=Crack#post2209493 You got me, Slim! :spy: :biggrin1:

hondo
06-09-2013, 12:02 PM
Heres where you fired your maid. We got people going without food and medcine while you got a maid. Typical republicin complaning about working people wanting a bit of the good life folks like you woller in.

http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=169971&highlight=Maid But, wait, slim! Where's the part about her being an illegal? Keep looking. :fish2: :spy: :biggrin1:

WV Slim Shady
06-09-2013, 12:11 PM
But, wait, slim! Where's the part about her being an illegal? Keep looking. :fish2: :spy: :biggrin1:

Do i really need to. You lied about everything else. So now you admit to being a drug addict exconvict what drives drunk and is married to a republicin and comes from a republicin family and votes republicin and boos obamacare and makes so much money you want to buy a new car because the warrnty runned out and your wife fired your maid and you want to argue that its all ok because i ididnt dig up one little thing.

You aint nothin but a lyin cheatin republicin what cant run three balls in a row sean. Your own testmony on the neocon pool forum has done exposed you for the troublemaker you is.

hondo
06-09-2013, 05:06 PM
My dear slim, the post about giving up on health care and voting Republican was sarcasm. See, slim, this is what I'm talking about, ole buddy. If you had read on you would have seen that the wingnuts on AZ knew I was yanking their chain. I just fear that you lack the intelligence to post on AZ and those tea partiers would ridicule you. And you seem like such a nice guy. I would hate to see them make a fool of you. Ask yourself this, ole chap, do you really understand half of what's being said on here? There's really only 2 possibilities going on, slimster. 1. You're a phony posing as an illiterate from West Virginny and you're actually an AZer trolling me or 2. You really are this illiterate woodhick who actually does believe everything johnny says. I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and take door number 2. First off, there IS NO johnny, slim. Seriously, dude! This is one of the trolls from AZ ragging on me- either lww or cuejoey or casual "angry old white guy" observer or slide rule. 2. When I came back from the service I wasn't some wide-eyed sucker like ugotda7. I have a mind and I was able to get past the propaganda. Most of what I said was true. I forgot about saying I was an addict. That was an exaggeration, no needles, no addiction. 3. The lww/johnny character takes my comments and turns them against me. No hitch-hiker ran from my car in fear. They made that up.lww is the closet case on this forum. I never hired an illegal for housekeeping; I hired a good friend who was on house arrest. Once she got off house arrest, she quit. slim, I'm 64 years old, retired teacher, wonderful wife, several fine children. These people I mentioned hate me and they have fun spreading lies. It appears you hate me too and have joined johnny in simply trolling me. If you are for real, slim, why not get off this crusade to troll me and simply enjoy the forum? If you are johnny or one of the other wingnuts from AZ, carry on. I guess this is your idea of fun. Remember, God is watching.

WV Slim Shady
06-10-2013, 03:01 AM
Sure sean and you was just kidding about you been in prison and a drug addict. First you sad you didnt say any of it then you make up excuses.cwell this is the lame excuses thread. Slim has seen your kind of troublemaker before. You might trick an inncent young woman like gayle but you cant fool slim.

hondo
06-10-2013, 06:58 AM
What is it you want from me? I asked johnny d. the same question and instead of answering, he kept on trolling, shadow posting me. Is that what you plan on doing too, slim?

WV Slim Shady
06-11-2013, 02:33 AM
What is it you want from me? I asked johnny d. the same question and instead of answering, he kept on trolling, shadow posting me. Is that what you plan on doing too, slim?
Listn sean what slim wants from you is fo to shut up and quit liein and to quit fooling people and to be a man. You say others troll but you are the troll and the troublemaker. Quit causing trouble snd evryone can be happy. You keep sayin ou wont read why i post and you wont respond but that is just a hondo lie. Ive checked you out and you live to make troubl.

Sev
06-11-2013, 07:34 PM
Think about this, Martin. Your original post:

"

You started this thread complaining that the FBI hadn't done enough, in spite of legal limits, to get the Boston Bomber.

Now that there has been an approved increase of surveillance options, since Boston, watchng basically nothing but numbers, phone numbers, calling other phone numbers, and visitors going to certain internet site addresses, being surveilled, your complaining about that, too.

Make up your mind. Are you going to bash our security experts when something slips by, and something bad happens, and then turn right around and bash them at the same time for increasing surveillance, to prevent that same sort of slip from happenning again?

Additionally, no it is not worse than Bush, not by a long shot! Bush didn't go anywhere for approval. Bush did what he did secretly, No FISA Court, No Congressional oversight, totally against the laws of this country, even sending people into the hospital room of the United States Attrtorney General when he was at deaths door, to try to force him to sign off on his ilegal behavior, so he could continue to break the law, AFTER the Acting Attorney General, had already told Bush's thugs NO! You cannot continue to break the FISA laws.

President Obama has not broken ANY laws. No one is beinng listened to!!!!

Congress has known every single thing the administration has been doing. Everything comes under their scrutiny about every three months for re-authorization, or for authorization of any broadening of surveillance tools.

Take your pick. More legal surveillance, to keep us safer, or less to put us more at risk?

You can't have it both ways.

There is no such thing as privacy anymore. Even if you take anything and everything the government does, out of all of it, that is still a fact.

Surely you are not so Naive' as to think you have had any privacy since Bush was president, are you? You are being watched, everywhere you go, and you might just as well accept it, because it isn't going to go away.

The only people who are bitching about our country increasing surveillance since the Boston Bombings, are the Libertarians, who are totally nuts, unrealistic, and irresponsibly ignorant of our threats, to complain about increasing our safety in the dangerous world we live in today.

Basically, if your not talking to terrorists, e-mailing terrorists, or going to internet sights to learn how to buy or make WMD's, or committing treason by leaking classified information which puts our people at risk, or our humann assets in other countries at risk, then you have nothing to worry about, as far as your personal privacy is concerned. No one gets, "Listened to" unless a FISA Court, and the Congress, agree that there are actionable and factual red flags going up that represent a serius threat, and require it.

The basic surveillance law doesn't allow any listening, without approval by the Congress, and the FISA Court. This is nothing but a data base of numbers that pull up, or red flag, threatening behavior.

I have absolutely no problem with any of it, because all of it is making this country safer, and gives us a far better shot at preventing terrorist attacks here in America.

This program has already prevented one horrible attack. Check out what the retiring National Security Advisor is saying about it, maybe then, you won't be so offended by it, and so critical of our President.

G.

Not surprising you support tyranny.
Those that sacrifice freedom for security deserve neither.

WV Slim Shady
06-12-2013, 03:31 AM
Now sev you know it was bush that created all these terrerists and presdent obama is just trying to keep america safe fom these loonytic republicins and tea partyers. After all the republicins has a network of spys trying to fool good citizens by acting like they is someone they aint. We have a spy here what votes republicin and boos presdent obama and causes trouble and claims to others that hes a good demicrat.