PDA

View Full Version : Where's hillbilly slim?

hondo
05-20-2013, 07:37 PM
Guys, the forum's dead so I thought I would post some tripe just to have the AZ whackos crawl out of the woodwork.
I noticed that johnny d's alter ego, woodhick slim from Glenville in West, by gum, Virginny, isn't even posting.

Whoever does the johnny/slim schtick, larry, casual ( angry old white guy) observer, sludge rule, whoever, ( I ruled out Cuejoey- he's too dumb to pull this off), had a neat little trick going. johnny would come on with his phony Christian hate, all about me, accusing me of every crime known to humanity.

Then, wait 2 or 3 minutes and woodhick slim would come on and exclaim " Gollee, Mr johnny, you say Hondo's a kweer! Well I hain't goner play pool with that ole boy and I done eben think Hondo's from the hills. I do beleeve he's a tee partyer carpetbagger from up north".

"You'uns gotta pardon me. I'm from West Virginny and I hain't got no good education. We hain't got nuttin but Clew clux clanners and tea partyers fixin the elekshuns here in West Virginny. Thanks, johnny for tellin me how evel Hondo is. You a good man."

Even larry gave up. He tried nine corner and a couple other flimsy disguises but the self proclaimed genius couldn't even alter his style.
Now he's copied some nonsense off of Google and trying to convince everybody that he had intense spiritual experiences in an isolation tank.
His deep experience was crapping in the tank and swallowing his own right wing shit. larry, wear a diaper the next time. :yo::rofl:

JohnnyD
05-20-2013, 10:45 PM
Guys, the forum's dead so I thought I would post some tripe just to have the AZ whackos crawl out of the woodwork.
I noticed that johnny d's alter ego, woodhick slim from Glenville in West, by gum, Virginny, isn't even posting.

Whoever does the johnny/slim schtick, larry, casual ( angry old white guy) observer, sludge rule, whoever, ( I ruled out Cuejoey- he's too dumb to pull this off), had a neat little trick going. johnny would come on with his phony Christian hate, all about me, accusing me of every crime known to humanity.

Then, wait 2 or 3 minutes and woodhick slim would come on and exclaim " Gollee, Mr johnny, you say Hondo's a kweer! Well I hain't goner play pool with that ole boy and I done eben think Hondo's from the hills. I do beleeve he's a tee partyer carpetbagger from up north".

"You'uns gotta pardon me. I'm from West Virginny and I hain't got no good education. We hain't got nuttin but Clew clux clanners and tea partyers fixin the elekshuns here in West Virginny. Thanks, johnny for tellin me how evel Hondo is. You a good man."

Even larry gave up. He tried nine corner and a couple other flimsy disguises but the self proclaimed genius couldn't even alter his style.
Now he's copied some nonsense off of Google and trying to convince everybody that he had intense spiritual experiences in an isolation tank.
His deep experience was crapping in the tank and swallowing his own right wing shit. larry, wear a diaper the next time. :yo::rofl:

Why do you lie Hondo ?
Why did you send me a pm for sex ?
You a supposed school teacher ! Oh my !
How is that affair going with your house maid ?
How is the so called "love child" you posted about ?
Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking ?
JESUS loves you.We will continue to pray for you as you need all the prayers you can get.
The truth will set you free.Why do you lie ? The truth is always there it will never go away.
Our continued prayers are for you.
Sincerely,
JohnnyD

JohnnyD
05-20-2013, 10:51 PM

I never accused you of anything Hondo.Read your posts and comprehend.Comprehension is something you could never do.You must have been a poor so called teacher.

WHY DID YOU SEND ME A PM FOR SEX ? WHY ? Your a self proclaimed sunday school teacher ! Sending a pm for sex !Oh my !

hondo
05-21-2013, 05:34 AM
Where's the woodhick, johnny? Take a deep breath, "Christian", and get into your hillbilly mode. :fish2: :biggrin1:
I never read your posts because they never change. At least your woodhick persona perpetuates all the myths about West Virginia.

P.S. Tee hee, I told you I could get the AZ whackos to crawl out of the woodwork.

I miss Q. He's now on AZ getting trashed and banned for saying all the same crap he used to get so mad about when I did it.
Can't help but enjoy the irony. At least he sees why I don't post over there. larry is tame next to some of them and there are at least 50 larrys over there.

hondo
05-22-2013, 10:31 AM
larry created a thread bragging about being in my head. A thread! Gotta love larry and Sev and cuejoey.
Keeping my memory alive on AZ.
cuejoey says he doesn't miss me. ROTFLMAO!
At least Sev admits he miss me.

JohnnyD
05-22-2013, 12:06 PM
larry created a thread bragging about being in my head. A thread! Gotta love larry and Sev and cuejoey.
Keeping my memory alive on AZ.
cuejoey says he doesn't miss me. ROTFLMAO!
At least Sev admits he miss me.

Why did you have an affair with your house maid ? With you being married with four children.Shame.Shame.Shame.

Why did you post about getting loaded and smoking marijuana being that your a supposed school teacher?

Why do you pick up boys hitch hiking?You being a supposed sunday school teacher.

Why do you mock people that believe in religion?

Why did you send me a pm for sex?

What IF your family reads your posts of having an affair?

What would your fellow teachers say (although they are very pleased you are now retired and rid of you) about you picking up boys hitchhiking?

What would neighbors say of you pming a person on the internet for sex?This being done without knowing the age of the person.

We continue our prayers for you.Like your wife has told you many times "calm down".

The truth is out about you as you have brought it out on the internet.You have no shame.The truth will set you free.The truth will never go away.Now go hoist thy own petard which you do on a daily basis.

Your pathetic soul is being prayed for as you need it.

I shall see you over on the boxing and music sites.

Sincerely your friend in prayer,

JohnnyD

WV Slim Shady
05-23-2013, 09:53 AM

Hillbilly slim the woodhick checks in nows and then but theys so seldom anything new posted.

WV Slim Shady
05-23-2013, 01:36 PM
Slims girl friend came over to give slim some lovin so i had to be short but hondo you proved to me that you aint nothin but a pot stirrin yankee troublemaker. You aint got what it takes to come to wet virgina and start callin us woodhick hillbillys and get out with all your bones non broken.

Slim dont have a dog in the fight twixt you and johnny d but you went and wanted to cause some trouble. If you are ever slims way i'll let you call mea woodhick hilllbilly to my face and we both know that aint gonna happen.

hondo
05-23-2013, 09:04 PM
Woodhick, the scary guy from "Wet" Virginia. Bring it on johnny/woodhick. I told you where I'd be.
Then you can go back to NYC or wherever you're from, woodhick/johnny and say "Gollee! johnny d. told me Hondo was a kweer. That kweer shore kicked my ass!
I think ma deer frind johnny was joshen me!"
Maybe you'd like to play some pool before you pick a fight with a 6'3, 300 pound Irishman who don't take any crap from anyone.

Woodhick, you believed everything that troll said about me so maybe you might want to believe this. We can dance anytime you want
and I'll say whatever I want to your face. Any part of that you didn't understand?

JohnnyD
05-23-2013, 10:06 PM
Woodhick, the scary guy from "Wet" Virginia. Bring it on johnny/woodhick. I told you where I'd be.
Then you can go back to NYC or wherever you're from, woodhick/johnny and say "Gollee! johnny d. told me Hondo was a kweer. That kweer shore kicked my ass!
Maybe you'd like to play some pool before you pick a fight with a 6'3, 300 pound Irishman who don't take any crap from anyone.

Woodhick, you believed everything that troll said about me so maybe you might want to believe this. We can dance anytime you want
and I'll say whatever I want to your face. Any part of that you didn't understand?

When are you going to confess that you are a liar?

You posted your picture on AZ for all to see.You were sitting in a chair in your living room.You can clearly be seen at about five foot five and about two hundred and eighty pounds.This was about four years ago and you know you have added on about twenty pounds since then Sean.

Are you still cheating on your wife with your house maid?

You are in our daily prayers.We pray for the comfort of those that you are around.We pray for your sinful and lost soul.YOU a school teacher!Oh my!Now a supposed sunday school teacher!Oh my!What would your congregration think if they knew of the affair and the love child you posted about.

Jesus loves you.Accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

In Jesus name.AMEN.

JohnnyD
05-23-2013, 10:23 PM

What a terrible bigot you are for calling Mr.Slim a hillbilly.Of course everyone expects that of you now.

What terrible behavior you have.

Why did you post about picking up boy's hitch hiking?

Pray for your eternal salvation sinner.

Shame on you a supposed sunday school teacher.

Coolie would not like what you are doing.

You really must be a double voter like Mr.Slim posted.

Jesus loves you.We continue our prayers for you.We pray that you can loose some weight so you will not be so miserable.

WV Slim Shady
05-24-2013, 12:03 AM

All mouth. You know where I live mouth. And we both know you aint nothin but a yankee troublemaker. Now its time you put or shut up fat boy.

WV Slim Shady
05-24-2013, 06:22 AM
Ole hondo sent me this. Slim thinks hondo needs some head help. Maybe obamacare will do him some good and he will apreciate what our presdent is trying to do to help neocons like him.

http://youtu.be/5T3HXBYLBVk

hondo
05-24-2013, 09:02 AM
Ole hondo sent me this. Slim thinks hondo needs some head help. Maybe obamacare will do him some good and he will apreciate what our presdent is trying to do to help neocons like him.

Nope. Never sent that to you, woodhick. Maybe you ought to put the crack pipe down before it rots your teeth.
I tried to be nice to you. Act like you were posting intelligently, which you weren't.
Then some guy you don't know, unless it's actually you, sends some trashy hate out about someone you definitely don't know, me,
and you instantly believe it. Why? If johnny had said those things about you, I wouldn't have believed it.

Plus, all you ever do is trash West Virginia. I don't believe you are from WV. I think you are a tea partier from Ohio or New York.
This will be my last post to you. You're nothing but a troll. I was bored so I thought I would give the woodhick/johnny character a chance to slither out of the snakepit. You didn't disappoint. LOL!

JohnnyD
05-24-2013, 01:11 PM

This is what he does.All this from a supposed school teacher!Look at the pm he sent me for sex.He has been back pedaling in panic mode ever since.Imagine if his PTA or former school employees or students see this.I forgot he is now a supposed sunday school teacher!What a joke he is.

Hondo why do you lie?

The truth is here and you deny it.The truth will set you free.

Jesus loves you Hondo we continue to pray for your contaminated soul.

WV Slim Shady
05-25-2013, 02:59 AM
This is what he does.All this from a supposed school teacher!Look at the pm he sent me for sex.He has been back pedaling in panic mode ever since.Imagine if his PTA or former school employees or students see this.I forgot he is now a supposed sunday school teacher!What a joke he is.

Hondo why do you lie?

The truth is here and you deny it.The truth will set you free.

Jesus loves you Hondo we continue to pray for your contaminated soul.

Big old tough hondo wants to end the little talk that he started. Typical yanke troublemaker.

hondo
05-25-2013, 05:32 AM
Big old tough hondo wants to end the little talk that he started. Typical yanke troublemaker.

You can always talk to yourself; er, I mean johnny. LOL!

WV Slim Shady
05-26-2013, 05:28 AM
This will be my last post to you.

You can always talk to yourself; er, I mean johnny. LOL!

Seems like you cant tell the truth at all yankee boy. I heared that you meet up with the other neocons to talk tough about how much you hate blacks in private and then come hear in public and try to act like you dont. But you have done proved to be a liar and something more akin to a chicken coop resident than the brave heart man you try to act like.

WV Slim Shady
05-27-2013, 03:57 PM

Happy memorial day hondo even if you aint nothing but a yankee troublemaker askeered to back up your big mouth. This woodhick hillbilly was hopin youd swing on by.

hondo
05-27-2013, 04:24 PM
You have my invitation. I told you where. What does swing on by mean?
Slim, I only have 2 problems with you.
1. You instantly believed everything that scummy little weasel johnny said about me yet you don't know me or him. I told you to check out his other posts. There IS NO johnny. This is some troll from AZBilliards who has a grudge against me. The fact that you instantly believed everything he said about me led me to believe you and johnny are the same person. Why? I never propositioned him. I told him in anger to suck my ****. If someone would say that to you in a hateful angry way, would you think they were being romantic?
He has lied about everything he has said about me or twisted it. Yet you seem to accept everything he said. Again, why?
Read over his posts. He has never talked about one subject on here. He is some poster from another forum posting just to attack me.

2. You have trashed West Virginia over and over. This led me to believe that you are really larry wilson( lww) , a poster who trashes WV because he knows I love my state. Real West Virginians don't trash our state.

If you will read my post carefully and give me a respectful response, there's no reason why we can't get along. If you continue with the nonsense, I'll know you are either lww or johnny who might be the same person. Fair enough?

I've temporarily taken you off ignore. i have responded back to you in a respectful way, explaining my problems with you. I can do no more.

JohnnyD
05-27-2013, 05:48 PM
You have my invitation. I told you where. What does swing on by mean?
Slim, I only have 2 problems with you.
1. You instantly believed everything that scummy little weasel johnny said about me yet you don't know me or him. I told you to check out his other posts. There IS NO johnny. This is some troll from AZBilliards who has a grudge against me. The fact that you instantly believed everything he said about me led me to believe you and johnny are the same person. Why? I never propositioned him. I told him in anger to suck my ****. If someone would say that to you in a hateful angry way, would you think they were being romantic?
He has lied about everything he has said about me or twisted it. Yet you seem to accept everything he said. Again, why?
Read over his posts. He has never talked about one subject on here. He is some poster from another forum posting just to attack me.

2. You have trashed West Virginia over and over. This led me to believe that you are really larry wilson( lww) , a poster who trashes WV because he knows I love my state. Real West Virginians don't trash our state.

If you will read my post carefully and give me a respectful response, there's no reason why we can't get along. If you continue with the nonsense, I'll know you are either lww or johnny who might be the same person. Fair enough?

I've temporarily taken you off ignore. i have responded back to you in a respectful way, explaining my problems with you. I can do no more.

What a liar you are.

Why did you send me a pm for sex with a smilie face?

How is the affair with your house maid?

The love child still ok?

So you get loaded>This while being a supposed school teacher!

Look up your posts not too good posting about picking up boy's hitch hiking,getting loaded,having an affair,a love child,cursing and it goes on and on.All while being a self proclaimed sunday school teacher!Oh my!

The local VFW Commander has been waiting for your answer for over two years now.How much longer Hondo?

The truth is there.You do not respect the truth.The truth will set you free.

Mr.Slim be careful of this bloody hypocrite.He continues his nonsense.Read his posts on here and the other forum.He must be a double voter forsureHe is not right in the head.WE have daily prayer for him for his sinful soul.

WV Slim Shady
05-28-2013, 03:35 AM
You have my invitation. I told you where.

You is the one with the big mouth so why do i have to go to your turf when your such a big tough guy. By the way i called the midtown loungeand asked for sean and they told me you was a big mouth fat drunk that cant mke three balls in a row.

WV Slim Shady
05-28-2013, 03:38 AM

Thats a lie. I asked you to give your side and you blabbered about how i was johnny d and johnny d was lww and lww was sev and sev was larry. Slim thinks you might be touched in the head a little. Anyway you tell lie after lie so much your necon buddys wont help you.

WV Slim Shady
05-28-2013, 03:42 AM

I havnt trashed west virgina ive told the truth snd if you dont believe thys corrupshun down here your a fool and if you deny theys klan down here ou robly is klan. And the reason we cant get long is you lie and start trouble and then claim to be a victim.

hondo
05-29-2013, 10:37 AM
what a liar you are.

Why did you send me a pm for sex with a smilie face?

How is the affair with your house maid?

The love child still ok?

So you get loaded>this while being a supposed school teacher!

Look up your posts not too good posting about picking up boy's hitch hiking,getting loaded,having an affair,a love child,cursing and it goes on and on.all while being a self proclaimed sunday school teacher!oh my!

The local vfw commander has been waiting for your answer for over two years now.how much longer hondo?

The truth is there.you do not respect the truth.the truth will set you free.

Mr.slim be careful of this bloody hypocrite.he continues his nonsense.read his posts on here and the other forum.he must be a double voter forsurehe is not right in the head.we have daily prayer for him for his sinful soul.

"why not clown around and have some fun?' :playball: :fish:

hondo
05-29-2013, 10:42 AM
By the way i called the midtown loungeand asked for sean and they told me you was a big mouth fat drunk that cant mke three balls in a row.

Pretty accurate description from somebody who doesn't exit!!! LOL!
Heck, I can't even make 2 balls. The only person scared to play me is you.

WV Slim Shady
05-29-2013, 11:13 AM

This will be my last post to you. You're nothing but a troll. I was bored so I thought I would give the woodhick/johnny character a chance to slither out of the snakepit. You didn't disappoint. LOL!

And you wonder why nobody blieve you. You is all mouth and skeered to come to slims neck of the woods. We dont cotton much to loudmouth yankee troublemakin drunk drug addict convicts. Who is this larry guy and what is azb. If they rile you up that much i might like them. No go back to postin as diablo.

WV Slim Shady
05-29-2013, 11:14 AM
Pretty accurate description from somebody who doesn't exit!!!

Why dony you exit. Wont yer fat ass make it through the door.

hondo
05-29-2013, 01:14 PM
And you wonder why nobody blieve you. You is all mouth and skeered to come to slims neck of the woods. We dont cotton much to loudmouth yankee troublemakin drunk drug addict convicts. Who is this larry guy and what is azb. If they rile you up that much i might like them. No go back to postin as diablo.

Thanks for the kind words. Have a nice day.

hondo
05-29-2013, 01:17 PM

Please use spellcheck and get someone to help you with your grammar so I can understand you. I just can't understand hickonics. Sorry. Thanks in advance.
Have a nice day.

hondo
05-29-2013, 01:20 PM

Did you mean " Why don't you exit?" At least you spelled "ass" right. I'm not surprised. LOL!

WV Slim Shady
05-29-2013, 01:26 PM
You just cant tell the truth fatboy.

hondo
05-29-2013, 01:32 PM
And you wonder why nobody believes you? You Are all mouth and scared to come to Slim's neck of the woods. We don't cotton much to loudmouth Yankee troublemaking drunk drug addict convicts. Who is this Larry guy and what is AZB? If they rile you up that much I might like them. No, go back to posting as Diablo.

With all due respect, my skinny friend, you are not educated enough to be on AZBilliards. They are a tough bunch and they would laugh you off the forum.
Don't believe me? Google AZBilliards NPF. Sign up and post and see what happens.
I'm going to proofread your post and correct your errors. Hush! No need to thank me.
The only one close to as illiterate as you is Cuejoey and he could give you the 7 and out on smarts.Stay
thirsty, Slim. The next Bud's on me.

hondo
05-29-2013, 01:34 PM
You just cant tell the truth fatboy.

Why are you calling me names? Only Christian johnny comes with the hate and name-calling.
Are you a devout Christian hate-monger like johnny? Are you johnny?

hondo
05-29-2013, 01:55 PM
http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by johnnydhttp://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=409283#post409283)

"Why did you send me a pm for sex with a smilie face?"
Why did you accept? I said it in anger. Never dreamed you would say yes. Are you larry wilson? OMG!!!!

"How is the affair with your house maid?"
I fired her. She was an evil woman. No affair though. Sorry to distub your masturbatory dreams. OMG!!!

"The love child still ok?"
Yes! She turned 40 the other day. She has a son 21 and a daughter 16. Thanks for asking.

"So you get loaded>this while being a supposed school teacher!"
Nope Drug tested Supposed RETIRED school teacher.

"Look up your posts not too good posting about picking up boy's hitch hiking,getting loaded,having an affair,a love child,cursing and it goes on and on.all while being a self proclaimed sunday school teacher!oh my!"
You've never picked up hitchhikers? Not very Christian, Joey, er I mean Johnny. OMG!

"The local vfw commander has been waiting for your answer for over two years now.how much longer hondo?"
Ask the commander. We have been good friends since 1963.

"The truth is there.you do not respect the truth.the truth will set you free."
Thanks, Slim, er I mean Johnny. You're a swell guy.

".we have daily prayer for him for his sinful soul."
Do you go to that church that pickets funerals and told Al Gore they hoped his father burned in Hell?

Why not clown around and have some fun?

Sev
05-29-2013, 05:41 PM
I've always liked sparring with you Hondo.
Whether you and I agree on a subject its generally a good discussion.

I have always thought the discourse was better on AZ.
A variety of view points.

A shame you refuse to join in again.

Sev
05-29-2013, 05:43 PM
With all due respect, my skinny friend, you are not educated enough to be on AZBilliards. They are a tough bunch and they would laugh you off the forum.
Don't believe me? Google AZBilliards NPF. Sign up and post and see what happens.
I'm going to proofread your post and correct your errors. Hush! No need to thank me.
The only one close to as illiterate as you is Cuejoey and he could give you the 7 and out on smarts.Stay
thirsty, Slim. The next Bud's on me.

What AZBilliards NPF.
Have I missed something???? :bounce:

hondo
05-29-2013, 07:19 PM
I've always liked sparring with you Hondo.
Whether you and I agree on a subject its generally a good discussion.

I have always thought the discourse was better on AZ.
A variety of view points.

A shame you refuse to join in again.

I know you miss me, Sev. Sorry. Too many hate me over there: larry, yugo, cuejoey, casual "angry old white guy" observer, sludge rule. Even EasyE seems to dislike me and I met him at Derby City and we got along fine.
All this right wing horse manure has you people CRAZY.
And I do so want to be loved.

hondo
05-29-2013, 07:20 PM
What AZBilliards NPF.

Are you West Virginia Slim? LOL!

hondo
05-29-2013, 07:24 PM
Who is this larry guy and what is azb.

Slim, you are a liar. And here's proof:

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Nine ... cornerhttp://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=406934#post406934)... and you won't. Go to http://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php (http://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)

I joined here initially and found the same thing. If you want to engage in a pool and billiard forum AZ is the place to be!

Slim's response:
So is that the az that people keeps talking about. I thought they was talking about arzona

Further proof that Slim is a liar:

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Rich R.http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=406944#post406944)AZBilliards definitely has more traffic than this forum. It has not always been that way. However, there is a lot of garbage to sift through on that forum. As on this forum, the non-pool related section of the forum is a cesspool. Honestly, other than pool related news, tournament information and 14-1 related topics, I don't read much on AZ but, to each their own.

slim's response:
I saw that section has a lot of action.

Which proves you've looked at that site. Liar, liar, pants on fire!

WV Slim Shady
05-30-2013, 02:13 PM
What AZBilliards NPF.

Dont distub fatboy sev.

What is distub anyways. I think thats a fatass yankee trying get out the tub.

hondo
05-30-2013, 09:44 PM
Dont distub fatboy sev.

Please don't try to be clever, Slim. You lack the intellect. :nono: :lie:

You do realize that personl attacks are against forum policy?

hondo
05-30-2013, 09:49 PM
When are you going to confess that you are a liar?

You posted your picture on AZ for all to see.You were sitting in a chair in your living room.You can clearly be seen at about five foot five and about two hundred and eighty pounds.This was about four years ago and you know you have added on about twenty pounds since then Sean.

Are you still cheating on your wife with your house maid?

You are in our daily prayers.We pray for the comfort of those that you are around.We pray for your sinful and lost soul.YOU a school teacher!Oh my!Now a supposed sunday school teacher!Oh my!What would your congregration think if they knew of the affair and the love child you posted about.

Jesus loves you.Accept the truth.The truth will set you free.

In Jesus name.AMEN.

I have reported you. I suspect you will be booted.

hondo
05-30-2013, 09:50 PM
Dont distub fatboy sev.

I have reported you for violation of forum rules. I suspect you and johnny will get the boot.

WV Slim Shady
05-30-2013, 11:46 PM
Yep johnny d was right about you. You cause trouble and then claim to be victimized.

hondo
05-31-2013, 05:39 AM
Yep johnny d was right about you. You cause trouble and then claim to be victimized.

Follow the rules, slim. There's no need to call people names.

WV Slim Shady
05-31-2013, 08:43 AM
Follow the rules, slim. There's no need to call people names.

You mean like calling folks hillbilly and woodhick.

hondo
06-02-2013, 09:39 PM
For somebody who doesn't want to be called hillbilly and woodhick, you sure try hard to present yourself that way.

hondo
06-02-2013, 09:42 PM
You mean like calling folks hillbilly and woodhick.

You spelled everything correctly. I figured this WV Slim crap was just a ruse.
My guess is that you and johnny are the same person, some hater from AZ: larry, joey, casual "angry old white man" observer, sludge rule, whoever.

WV Slim Shady
06-03-2013, 03:46 AM
You spelled everything correctly. I figured this WV Slim crap was just a ruse.
My guess is that you and johnny are the same person, some hater from AZ: larry, joey, casual "angry old white man" observer, sludge rule, whoever.

My guess is your a loonytic.

Sev
06-04-2013, 06:57 PM
Are you West Virginia Slim? LOL!

:loyal::peace:

WV Slim Shady
06-05-2013, 03:56 AM
Slim, you are a liar. And here's proof:

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Nine ... cornerhttp://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=406934#post406934)... and you won't. Go to http://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php (http://forums.azbilliards.com/index.php)

I joined here initially and found the same thing. If you want to engage in a pool and billiard forum AZ is the place to be!

Slim's response:
So is that the az that people keeps talking about. I thought they was talking about arzona

Further proof that Slim is a liar:

http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/misc/quote_icon.png Originally Posted by Rich R.http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/images/buttons/viewpost-right.png (http://billiardsdigest.com/forums/showthread.php?p=406944#post406944)AZBilliards definitely has more traffic than this forum. It has not always been that way. However, there is a lot of garbage to sift through on that forum. As on this forum, the non-pool related section of the forum is a cesspool. Honestly, other than pool related news, tournament information and 14-1 related topics, I don't read much on AZ but, to each their own.

slim's response:
I saw that section has a lot of action.

Which proves you've looked at that site. Liar, liar, pants on fire!

So az and azb and azbilliards is all the same thing. Slim dont like that place. Too many republicins like you causin trouble.