PDA

View Full Version : Rackemup.....Que for sell???

11-01-2002, 04:40 AM
Ken,

My friend swears, that regaurdless of what you have taught that Schon, he could still play with it.

So...the offer still stands, $60 for everything.

j/k

J

jbullerjr
11-01-2002, 04:42 AM
Forgot to sign in, that was me.

J

eg8r
11-01-2002, 07:07 AM
Ken was just pouting. I can't believe he even wanted $60 for it. He told us he was selling it for $25 in the beginning, but I thought that was a bit steep. Seriously, did you see all those things stuck into the wood. GROSS.

eg8r

rackmup
11-01-2002, 12:01 PM
After several glasses of wine upon my return home from Billy Weir's last night, I discovered what was wrong with the Schon:

It's the nut that holds the butt portion of the cue. /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Regards,

Ken (cue & case off the market for now but that could change this evening)

jbullerjr
11-01-2002, 01:49 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: rackmup:</font><hr> After several glasses of wine upon my return home from Billy Weir's last night, I discovered what was wrong with the Schon:

It's the nut that holds the butt portion of the cue. /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif

Regards,

Ken (cue &amp; case off the market for now but that could change this evening) <hr></blockquote>

LOL

Ah hell, keep plugging Ken. Besides what the hell else would we do...

Golf?
A game where people will go to great lengths to find the best greens to play on.
Spend countless dollars on equipment in hopes of just a little edge.
Spend hours discusing the small differances/advantages of very similar balls...........wait a minute,

Maybe those guys aren't so crazy after all.

J