PDA

View Full Version : MikeM.strikes again...

Voodoo Daddy
11-01-2002, 07:48 PM
Went to the mailbox...sifting through the bills when I came across a box from Accu-stats. I quicky opened it and found a tape featuring a US Open match with Johnny Archer and SANDOR "F"ing TOT !!! Its apparent that MikeM. is dangerous with a credit card, and I thank him for it. I'm gonna talk to Chris Cass and see if he'll send you that Southwest afterall!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Chris Cass
11-01-2002, 10:03 PM
Hey what the heck is this? You get the tape and everyones deciding to have my cue? Gosh, a guy gets in a slump and they all decide to strip him of his goodies.

So, what's the address? Kato has first dibs.

Regards,

C.C.~~/ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif I'm a pushover for you CCB guys. Well, the CCB women too...

Voodoo Daddy
11-01-2002, 10:16 PM
Kato gets the cue first? Oh man, what am I gonna tell MikeM.? Now I'm in a bind!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...slump or stump and your gonna spit in my chalk too? Geez....

Chris Cass
11-01-2002, 10:39 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Voodoo Daddy:</font><hr> Kato gets the cue first? Oh man, what am I gonna tell MikeM.? Now I'm in a bind!!! HAHAHAHAHAHA...slump or stump and your gonna spit in my chalk too? Geez.... <hr></blockquote>

Ok, I'm all over this, like a Pit Bull on a Poodle. Forget that Kato, never liked him much anyway. He's a ladies man and has way too much hair for one person. The girls think he's cute. Besides, he makes to many corn jokes for me. I'll hook you up. Just send me your Szamboti for awhile. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Didn't think I'd mention that did you?
hahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~corn jokes suck....LMAO

Voodoo Daddy
11-01-2002, 10:53 PM
Szamboti? What Szamboti? Send it where? Ok, you can keep your SW...I'll just lean back and stay quiet. Kato does have way too much hair and yes...corn jokes suck but Korn is great. &lt;Voodoo bangs head to Korn's "Freak on a leash"&gt;

Kato
11-02-2002, 08:21 PM
Listen Chris, I'll send you a Big Jim cue that hits like a freakin' monster for your SouthWest. Good deal. Trust me buddy.

Kato~~~~hummmmmm, what to eat? White Corn, Sweet Corn, or Corn on the Cob? Any suggestions Chris? You seem to know alot about it.