PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day 2013

DiabloViejo
05-26-2013, 07:58 PM
To the countless number of those American heroes who gave their lives, and the families that lost them, we owe our sincere undying gratitude, for without their great sacrifices we would not have a United States of America, and the world would be a much different place. So be grateful everyday, but be especially grateful this Memorial Day, and say a prayer of thanks to the ones who made freedom possible for us all.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/967037_10151433089855885_444737239_o.jpg

hondo
05-26-2013, 09:54 PM
To the countless number of those American heroes who gave their lives, and the families that lost them, we owe our sincere undying gratitude, for without their great sacrifices we would not have a United States of America, and the world would be a much different place. So be grateful everyday, but be especially grateful this Memorial Day, and say a prayer of thanks to the ones who made freedom possible for us all.

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/967037_10151433089855885_444737239_o.jpg

Thank you for an excellent post!

JohnnyD
06-15-2013, 12:31 PM
Thank you for an excellent post!

The local VFW Commander awaits your reply.It's been almost two and a half years now!

WV Slim Shady
06-15-2013, 12:51 PM
The local VFW Commander awaits your reply.It's been almost two and a half years now!

What did he do there? Maybe he should come by vfw post number 5469 in glenville west virgina and start talkin there like he does here. We even let republicis in do long as theys veterans. Slim practices there but i cant get no action.

JohnnyD
06-15-2013, 01:23 PM
What did he do there? Maybe he should come by vfw post number 5469 in glenville west virgina and start talkin there like he does here. We even let republicis in do long as theys veterans. Slim practices there but i cant get no action.

Lying as usual saying he was in the "patties".several forum members asked him about it and he would not even say what branch of service he was in.As you know Mr.Slim he is a bloody liar and hypocite of the worst kind.

Do not waste your time on him he is an evil person.He calls himself gail when he goes into his usual bipolar mode.

WV Slim Shady
06-15-2013, 01:33 PM
Lying as usual saying he was in the "patties".several forum members asked him about it and he would not even say what branch of service he was in.As you know Mr.Slim he is a bloody liar and hypocite of the worst kind.

Do not waste your time on him he is an evil person.He calls himself gail when he goes into his usual bipolar mode.

Well slim dont wish nobody to have to be in combat but they should not ought to make stuffup none either. Slim was shot up some in the grenada invasion and was pretty pretty angered when hondo took a cheap shout about slims disbilty check from that so what you says about him makes some sense. But on another thing are you saying that hondo and gail is the same. Thats hard for slim to blieve. She seems like a nice young gal.

hondo
06-15-2013, 09:09 PM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/967037_10151433089855885_444737239_o.jpgLooks like your post was hijacked, Fats. That's a shame!

WV Slim Shady
06-16-2013, 03:31 AM
Looks like your post was hijacked, Fats. That's a shame!

Well slim did some more checking up on you. You can file another complaint against slim but these quotes is from you hondo. The first one is from you on az billiards talking about how you was drafted and went to vietnam. The second is from you on this forum telling how you dodged the draft by borrowing money. Which story is true hondo.

I was an all-state football player ( tight end) who married my beautiful
high school sweetheart.
I got a college scholarship to play ball,but my woman died that first year
and I lost interest and dropped out.

I let myself be drafted and ended up in Nam.

In 1968 I ran out of money & loan options & had to
drop out of college. I decided to join the service.
I passed my physical and had my date to report for
boot camp. Suddenly a loan opportunity came up and
I had a chance to go bact to school. My recruier,
a pool playing buddy, tore up my enlistment papers
( I never asked him) and said " go back to school,
Tom.

hondo
06-16-2013, 12:16 PM
Well slim did some more checking up on you. You can file another complaint against slim but these quotes is from you hondo. The first one is from you on az billiards talking about how you was drafted and went to vietnam. The second is from you on this forum telling how you dodged the draft by borrowing money. Which story is true hondo.
LMFAO! Do you even read what you post? You do understand the difference between enlisted and drafted, I hope? You must really be obsessed with me , johnny, to dig all that up. Get a life! AND QUIT HIJACKING FAT'S POSTS!!!! P.S. What happened to Sean?

WV Slim Shady
06-16-2013, 01:53 PM
You never did say which story is true.

Gayle in MD
06-16-2013, 02:29 PM

For heaven's sake! Grow up! This is a thread to honor our soldiers who have made the last full measure of devotion! OUR AMERICA HEROES!!!

Do you think it is possible for you to show some respect, instead of just stirring up your same old lies about Hondo?

Go back to AZ where it's all about RW BS, and anyone with any facts, like Q., for example, is the enemy.

I hope Hondo puts any of the usual suspects on ignore.

G.

hondo
06-16-2013, 06:11 PM
For heaven's sake! Grow up! This is a thread to honor our soldiers who have made the last full measure of devotion! OUR AMERICA HEROES!!!

Do you think it is possible for you to show some respect, instead of just stirring up your same old lies about Hondo?

Go back to AZ where it's all about RW BS, and anyone with any facts, like Q., for example, is the enemy.

I hope Hondo puts any of the usual suspects on ignore.

G.
Thank you, Gayle. This johnny/slim character and now Fats biting my ass has me about ready to just move on. The inclination is to defend myself and that just seems to piss everybody off.

hondo
06-16-2013, 06:15 PM
You never did say which story is true.

Quote slim: "Slim done knows all he needs to know about Hondo."

WV Slim Shady
06-17-2013, 02:28 AM
Quote slim: "Slim done knows all he needs to know about Hondo."

Thats true cause slim knows hondo cant tell the truth and loves to cause trouble just like republicins always do.

WV Slim Shady
06-17-2013, 02:30 AM
Thank you, Gayle. This johnny/slim character and now Fats biting my ass has me about ready to just move on. The inclination is to defend myself and that just seems to piss everybody off.

Poor hondo always causing trouble and alway claiming to be the one what is the victim.

WV Slim Shady
06-17-2013, 02:31 AM

And quit liein and saying that everyone what dont trust hondo is the same person. Maybe they just see through your disguys.

Gayle in MD
06-17-2013, 05:23 AM

Well, friend, once in a while one just has to go after those who continually spread lies and rumors, but in the long run, I do think the best way to handle obnoxious trolls, is to ignore their recurring behavior of being totally obnoxious.

Put them on ignore. No one worth caring about around here believes what any obnoxious troll writes, anyway. Making the subject of the posts more important, than the lying trolls, is a good ruole of thumb, although, I know it isn't always possible when such slander and lies are being told about you that you know are totally untrue.

Love,
Gayle

hondo
06-17-2013, 07:59 AM
Well, friend, once in a while one just has to go after those who continually spread lies and rumors, but in the long run, I do think the best way to handle obnoxious trolls, is to ignore their recurring behavior of being totally obnoxious.

Put them on ignore. No one worth caring about around here believes what any obnoxious troll writes, anyway. Making the subject of the posts more important, than the lying trolls, is a good ruole of thumb, although, I know it isn't always possible when such slander and lies are being told about you that you know are totally untrue.

Love,
Gayle

Very true. And I apologize for letting them destroy every thread. A response like yours was what I needed. Fats could learn a lot from you.

JohnnyD
06-17-2013, 04:39 PM

Love,
Gayle Well hondo once again we all caught you in a lie.Have you picked up any boy's hitch hiking?At least you haven't sent me a pm for sex lately.How is the love child from your house maid?You are a total disgrace to the teaching profession.

JohnnyD
06-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Thank you, Gayle. This johnny/slim character and now Fats biting my ass has me about ready to just move on. The inclination is to defend myself and that just seems to piss everybody off.BLOODY HYPOCTITE.A true liar to the core.We continue to pray for your wretched soul.Salvation shall not be for you.