PDA

View Full Version : CCB CHANGES

BLACKHEART
11-01-2002, 10:01 PM
I hope you will have the choice of useing the OLD POSTING SYSTEM like you used to...JER

bluewolf
11-02-2002, 08:57 AM
jer,

they set up a specific forum for suggestions. they may not see your suggestion if you only post it here.

bw

11-02-2002, 10:54 AM
If you begin to follow the new forum some of the problems become very clear. While most there have offered sincere constructive ideas, good or bad. A few who have gone over there, just brought their posting habits with them and they stick out like a sore thumb. Nothing to offer, no ideas, other then just to argue with anyone they disagree with. They have really exposed themselves over there.

bluewolf
11-02-2002, 12:36 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> If you begin to follow the new forum some of the problems become very clear. While most there have offered sincere constructive ideas, good or bad. A few who have gone over there, just brought their posting habits with them and they stick out like a sore thumb. Nothing to offer, no ideas, other then just to argue with anyone they disagree with. They have really exposed themselves over there. <hr></blockquote>

i was there this morning and thought it was looking good. i'll check back and see if anything else has transpired.

bw

BLACKHEART
11-02-2002, 03:48 PM
Is it just me or is everything taking longer to load here?
Someone said, that "some of the posters have gone over there." WHERE IS OVER THERE???????...JER

WaltVA
11-02-2002, 04:02 PM
JER - Click on "Visit our new suggestion forum" at the top of the Index page - it'll take you "over there." HTH,
Walt in VA

rackmup
11-02-2002, 09:04 PM
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: BLACKHEART:</font><hr>Is it just me or is everything taking longer to load here?<hr></blockquote>

It's not just you. The place has gotten really slow over the past week or so. I have DSL and it's loading like my old dial-up.

Regards,

Ken

Troy
11-02-2002, 10:10 PM
I have read every post on the "Suggestion" thread up til now. Only one IMO is even slightly argumentative, and that was posted by --- Anonymous

Troy...~~~ Thinks that is the point to ponder about Anon's... /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: Anonymous:</font><hr> Nothing to offer, no ideas, other then just to argue with anyone they disagree with. <hr></blockquote>