PDA

View Full Version : Free Diamond Pro 9 ft. and JimS.

Chris Cass
11-02-2002, 12:49 AM
Hello everyone,

I heard and it's only a rumor that, JimS. was going to give me his new Diamond Pro 9 ft. w/shimmed pockets. Also, sending all his South West cues too, with the table.

If this is true? I'm going to throw the biggest party in corn country and everyones invited to spend the day, trying out the cues and the corns on me. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~up to no good......

Voodoo Daddy
11-02-2002, 01:06 AM
Free Corn? I'm in, just a few questions...how far is corn country from paradise? Should I start driving now and stop at the scarecrow? Will the tinman and the cowardly lion be there? Should I wear red shoes like John Zaksas? Can I get 10-7 and the smash playin' 1-hole? I'm confused...maybe I'll wait for the pic's and video.

Brent
11-02-2002, 05:01 AM
Deem. Id love to come but the US visa costs a lot more than it used to cost. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Brent

Rich R.
11-02-2002, 07:06 AM
You can have that dusty old, unused Diamond, but I think it is only fair that you share the SW cues. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif
The rest of your post was a little corny. /ccboard/images/icons/crazy.gif
Rich R.~~~first in line for a cue.

JimS
11-02-2002, 08:27 AM
It is true that I've had thoughts of trading the Diamond or a couple of South West's for a Kenne Belle twin screw supercharger for my new Chevy truck and it's true that these random thoughts have even become serious considerations but where and how do these ugly rumors start?

Haven't touched a cue in 4 months now....but the urge is slowly growing back!

Rich R.
11-02-2002, 08:56 AM
Does this mean that I don't get one of the South West cues? /ccboard/images/icons/frown.gif
Rich R.

cueball1950
11-03-2002, 09:43 PM
Chris...... save some corn for me. I have already left the house. My spirit is writing this. By the way. I am also asking. Where is corn country. Do i have to bring my own butter and salt...........................mike

Chris Cass
11-04-2002, 09:11 AM
OK, OK,

I can't take the pressure. It was me who started this rumor. Man Jim, when you want to squeeze a guy, you do. Just one question Jim. Why on earth do you need a super charger? I think your town is only 2 miles wide? By the time you get it going, you'll be out of town. LOL

The truck, sounds great but it's time to get back in gear. I know Diamond Tables look like furniture but, they're not. They're made to play on. I understand what went wrong for you. Noone, can just drill and expect to keep their interest and focus up without healthy competition.

This happened to me many times. I would be going to the ph's practicing and soon everyone had players that they would play and I'd be by myself. It's not much fun racking. It gets old and find that couple of days off is a relief. Then, finding out you had some fun and skip another week or so till it turns into mths. It wasn't that I didn't love the game or had fun playing but without a direction, the fun becomes boring.

You need to channel your efforts. Even if you only attended 4 tourneys a yr. Practicing with the goal of competing in these tourneys keeps the mind in focus of these goals. I know your not old enough for the senior events yet but that shouldn't stop you from some local events. Maybe, pick two events to play in? Taking the wife would be a plus and added vacation for her too. Maybe, the Open in Va. and the Derby event in L-ville? JAT Jim.

There's also what I call, fun pool. It's trick shots. Those are fun and having people watch them and get a kick out of them is fun too. Like Scott Lee. I'm sure he has so much more fun impressing the young kids although us adults enjoy them just as much, than teaching a group.

Have Scott, show you a few next time he's in the neighborhood or make up your own with parts of a few tricks. Then, start your own little tour not like Scott's but maybe a local thing. There's money in this game and it's not all from gambling or tourneys. /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

C.C.

Chris Cass
11-04-2002, 09:19 AM
Hi Mike,

Corn country is near the Il./Ia. border and famous home of "Larrybob's Oasis", where drinking is second to shucking. Now, if I only knew what this, shucking thing was? /ccboard/images/icons/smile.gif

Regards,

C.C.~~never heard of a "Combine", till I moved out here. Now, what does that thing do?

11-04-2002, 02:09 PM
Chris are you sure it isn't those things when you hit two balls and play a combine nation.#### P.s I went anonymous again.

Chris Cass
11-04-2002, 06:23 PM
Hi ####,

LOLlollol

Naa, it's one of these big green things that you park in your lawn, if you own a farm. They're green and say "John Deere" on them. The people that put them togather are called rich and have all the toys, Vets, Boats, Trucks, ect. LOL

I don't care if you go Anon, ####. I'll be satisfied just to know your posting my friend. Combine Nation? We gotta talk ####. I'm going to help you with your jokes. You help me with my game. hahahahaha

Regards,

C.C.~~A #### Leonard fan.......