PDA

View Full Version : Table wear question

bigbro6060
11-02-2002, 07:29 PM
Like many players, i break with a looped bridge with the cue on the rail. When breaking i feather the ball with fast back and forth backswings like Johnny archer. I'm finding that i am wearing the top corner of the cushion a bit

is this a problem for anyone else ?

if to how do u deal with it ?

Chris Cass
11-02-2002, 07:45 PM
Hi Bro,

What your acually doing is burning the cloth. I don't see a problem with it though. Then again, I don't own a table either.LOL The only way I could see anything to change this is either break from the headstring with your hand on the cloth or don't stroke so rapidly. The best thing anyway, is to draw the cue back slow and then, explode...JMHO

Regards,

C.C.

Troy
11-02-2002, 10:16 PM
Some rooms require the use of a small piece of cloth under the cue ball during the break. You might try this on the rail under your break cue.

Troy
<blockquote><font class="small">Quote: bigbro6060:</font><hr> Like many players, i break with a looped bridge with the cue on the rail. When breaking i feather the ball with fast back and forth backswings like Johnny archer. I'm finding that i am wearing the top corner of the cushion a bit

is this a problem for anyone else ?

if to how do u deal with it ? <hr></blockquote>