PDA

View Full Version : clean hands

TommyT
11-03-2002, 10:36 AM
I'm sure many of you like me play in some places where the bathroom facilities are pretty bad. The main hall I frequent altough the Gold Crowns are in good shape the Bathroo seems to never have soap or doesn't have paper towels. After playing 4 or 5 hours my hands get kinda funky. I keep a few Wet Ones singles in my case and always have to pass some around people think it's a great idea. These are all individually wrapped and very convienient. Thought I'd share this with you.

TommyT~~clean hands,dirty mind~~

Karatemom
11-03-2002, 11:38 AM
Great idea, Tommy. When my hands get clammy, I'll run to the bathroom and wash them. It also serves as a "get my act together" time for me. Sometimes, too, I'll keep a damp paper towel by the table to clean my hands off. I like the Wet Ones idea though.

Heide

JimS
11-03-2002, 12:04 PM
Hmmmmmmmmm. Sounds like the makings for a small business. Wonder how much a guy could get for a Wet One? Under the "right" conditions I'd think a buck a piece might be cheap. AND...if business got slow a guy could always smear a little jam or pnut butter in various vital places....to perk business up a little. Hmmmmmmm.

TommyT
11-03-2002, 01:32 PM
Hmmmm... I guess I'm not the only one with a dirty mind.

9 Ball Girl
11-03-2002, 10:27 PM
That makes two of us!

Vicki
11-03-2002, 11:18 PM
Tommy,

What a great idea! It made me think of a time I went to a petting zoo whilst there was a drought. They provided that anti-bacterial hand gel. Yuck. I found the maid's Clorox Clean-Up sheets and used them instead. Those same Clorox Clean-up sheets in a zip-lock bag stuffed in the pouch of a pool cue case would be handy too. Could clean your hands and the shaft of your cue. Thanks for something inspiring!!!

Vicki

Helouise and Martha Stewart can both take a hike... who need's 'em?