PDA

View Full Version : Men Pro's In Chicago?

JimS
11-03-2002, 03:00 PM
In the summer I heard that there was going to be a mens pro tournament in Chgo in November. Anybody heard anything?...I read about the Windy City Open in January.

Bob
11-05-2002, 03:21 AM
I have not heard anything regarding a Mens Pro tour in Chicago this month. The only Pro event was Peoria,IL a few months back.

Allison Fisher was at Bedrocks in Joliet, IL last Satuday night. She is the only Pro that we know of that has been here lately.

The Windy City Open tried to secure a Pro for entertainment. They have been overwhelmed with responce to their January event and have put it on hold until their next 2003 tournament, date underermined as of now.

11-06-2002, 03:43 PM
There was supposed to be a UPA event at a new pool room in Chicago in october or november but the pool room is not open yet so it has been cancelled. There is a Viking tour tournament near chicago this weekend november 9-10th at Cue N You Billiards in Grayslake, IL. The Windy City Open in January is an 8ball tournament that I am not sure is open to everyone or not

JimS
11-07-2002, 03:38 AM
It was the UPA event that I'd heard about some time back. I appreciate the answers/help!!